Dutch NT 2011

• The Dutch NT get their summer underway earlier than usual this year, with the China Masters starting at the end of May. I don't know about the other teams but it's safe to assume that China will be amongst them :lol:

Afterwards they will rush back to Europe and on to Montreux... That will be quite a quick turnaround :what:

Let's hope for a top summer for our girls in Orange! :drink:

• Welcome to come to CHINA Masters~Maybe i can go and watch!If i don’t need to work!

Hope Selinger can bring some young players!

• A question to the Dutch users, do you think there is a chance that Kim Renkema and Nienke de Waard get a chance to play in NT? They both perform very well in German league this season...

Difficult question...in general Selinger is very well known for not changing his roster if not necessary. Ofcourse, in my opinion, they derserve at least a chance to show their abilities..especially now Dutch NT doesn't participate in WGP, there are enough possibilites for.

• A question to the Dutch users, do you think there is a chance that Kim Renkema and Nienke de Waard get a chance to play in NT? They both perform very well in German league this season...

Do you have any profile of them?Like age、height or something... :?:

• Kim Renkema is a 23 year OH, only 1,79 tall but a very good allround player, solid receiver and attacker. She reminds me as a player of Debby Stam, she is not extremely spectacular but does good work and is very important for the team. She won German cup last week with Smart Allianz Stuttgart.
    http://www.smart-allianz-stutt…2381279e39&spieler_id=136

Nienke De Waard is a 26 year old left-handed Opposite, 1,80 tall. She plays in a weak team (Köpenick) but is one of the best scorers in our league, she is very powerful and quick. Considering that NED NT doesn't have any real backup for Flier it would be interesting to see De Waard getting a chance, even though she definitely wouldn't be starter and wouldn't play as long as Flier is healthy, but she could be useful if something happens to Flier.

I don't think they will get a chance. Kim and Nienke were also in Holland one of the best scores in the previous seasons, but have not been invited in these years. I think Avital will prefer other options on both positions...

• I really hope that Floortje Meijners will come back to Nt this summer because she would be very useful and she would have the chance to show her talent to the whole world :super:

• I really hope that Floortje Meijners will come back to Nt this summer because she would be very useful and she would have the chance to show her talent to the whole world :super:

Yes, I hope so. By the way, if Selinger wouldn't call her again, he can definitively forget qualifying for OG 2012. Since non-qualifying for WGP 2011 it has already become very difficult to qualify (Worldranking), but if he would not call Floortje and also Anne Buijs, he can better leave his position immediately!!

Anne Buijs said in Dutch Volleyball Magazine, Selinger didn't contact her at all anymore after she told him about her transfer to Asterix Kieldrecht. She doesn't know if Selinger wants to call her for NT again, though she herself is available and she would like to play for NT.

Selinger is very stubborn :down: :down:

• Yes, I hope so. By the way, if Selinger wouldn't call her again, he can definitively forget qualifying for OG 2012. Since non-qualifying for WGP 2011 it has already become very difficult to qualify (Worldranking), but if he would not call Floortje and also Anne Buijs, he can better leave his position immediately!!

Anne Buijs said in Dutch Volleyball Magazine, Selinger didn't contact her at all anymore after she told him about her transfer to Asterix Kieldrecht. She doesn't know if Selinger wants to call her for NT again, though she herself is available and she would like to play for NT.

Selinger is very stubborn :down: :down:

Really wanna to say some bad words on Selinger!We all Chinese Dutch fans wanna to say :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

• Programm Dutch National Team summer 2011

China Women's Volleyball International Tournament: 26 mei - 4 juni

Montreux Volley Masters (SUI): 6 juni - 12 juni

Boris Yeltsin CUP (RUS): 3 juli - 10 juli

Bezoek Londen: 18 & 19 juli

Piemonte Cup (ITA): 21 juli - 25 juli

Stage CAN: 15 – 22 augustus

Stage CZE: 5 – 9 september

DELA Trophy (NED): 16, 17 en 18 september, locatie nog niet bekend.

EK ITA/SRB: 23 september – 2 oktober

World Cup, plus voorbereiding en/of Pré OKT november (afhankelijk van resultaten EK)

• Really wanna to say some bad words on Selinger!We all Chinese Dutch fans wanna to say :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

I know (wo)man, Selinger is a real pig! and he should be excuted immediately

• Bezoek Londen: 18 & 19 juli

Seems like Marieke has better info than some of the "bezoekers":D My understanding is that there is a "dry run" tournament (for Earls Court and other infrastructure and also for the teams) involving mens NTs and that the Dutch womens NT are visiting and the intention is that they play some friendly matches during their visit. I'll post more info as and when.

Updates: a few vague snippets

http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR….asp?No=27777&Language=en
    http://www.london2012.com/docu…rts-testing-programme.pdf

• SInce Dutch NT didn't qualify for WGP, they will only play friendly tournaments in preparation of ECH...

26th May - 4th June China Masters

6th June - 12th June Montreux Volley Masters

3th July - 10th July Boris Yeltsin Cup

21st July - 25th July Piemonte Cup

16th September - 18th September DELA Trophy

23rd September - 2nd October European Championships

My 24-roster:

Setters: Staelens, Dijkema, Blansjaar, Stoltenborg

OH: Stam, Meijners, Buijs, Grothues, Renkema, Vergeer, De Vries

MB: Wensink, De Kruijf, Stoeten, Pietersen, Koolhaas, van Daelen, Steenbergen

Opp: Flier, Sloetjes, De Waard

Libero: Schoot, van Tienen, Knip

As you can see I didn't call Huurman, Visser, C. Staelens, Blom anymore :D . Give the younger players a chance !!!!

• I agree that there must be some priorities to young players except K. Staelens coz Djikema is too young for a setter,it requires some experiences:drink: Nice preperation period indeed :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Nice preperation period indeed

Yes, luckily they play a few strong friendly tournaments...China, Montreux, Yeltsin Cup...Good opportunity for young players !!!

• Agree with you!
    But i think Jans should be on the list!
    Don't wanna to see Blom or Huurman anymore

• Carlijn Jans retired from (doesn't want to play anymore for) NT... after she had a conflict with Selinger a few years ago..So she certainly will not play :win:

• Carlijn Jans retired from (doesn't want to play anymore for) NT... after she had a conflict with Selinger a few years ago..So she certainly will not play :win:

Selinger :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
    Carlijin jans is a good player!Selinger should beg her to be back!

But Meijners also had a conflict with Selinger,right?

• Selinger :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
    Carlijin jans is a good player!Selinger should beg her to be back!

But Meijners also had a conflict with Selinger,right?

Yes. Elke Wijnhoven, Carlijn Jans, Floortje Meijners and Anne Buijs ---> all had a conflict with Selinger... Wijnhoven and Jans have already defenitively retired from NT ( especially Wijnhoven is a big loss) ;( ...I hope Meijners and Buijs will return this summer :S