The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Goncharova was fantastic today, but it wasnt enough :( She had 23p. Grun was bad the first sets...Cortese played good without Berg. Pavan and pretty much the whole team was at high level, maybe not so good from Pincerato and Bosetti though. But I think Moscow will take it at home, or at least I hope.

Btw, good to see Kozuch back in better shape :)

• Wow..congratulations Atom...definetly the biggest surprise so far...

Seems a good week for polish teams...congratulations polish fans.

Not that good after today's losses by Zaksa and AZS Politechnika but thank you anyway :win:
    Atom did a great job. Finally. Happy end after really exciting fourth set. Funny feeling but all the time Glass was setting I knew she'll set to Hodge and I knew that Hodge will end it :D And even if the blockers of Rabita knew that, Hodge ended attacks after all. Outstanding performance.

• Looks like she had a little problem in her sholder this morning. I hope is nothing serious.

Where you read it?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yesterday morning I thought- ok matches results are know in 98% so I will read them at night.
    I opened live score at night- when I saw Poitiers-Kazan result I got headache but when I saw Villa-Moscow I was near to get heart attack and after that I can't sleep to 2 am.
    I get older day by day. These emotions are too big for Me.

• Wow Congratulations to Atom and polish fans here :flower:

• Yesterday morning I thought- ok matches results are know in 98% so I will read them at night.
    I opened live score at night- when I saw Poitiers-Kazan result I got headache but when I saw Villa-Moscow I was near to get heart attack and after that I can't sleep to 2 am.

:lol: Today my heart attacks will start too at 7 pm :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you need check up for your heart after play off 12 matches...

• I think Eczacibasi-Vakifbank match will be very exciting.

• wow, Atom has finally exploded better late then never. great performance by Polish team, superb Hodge she lead the team to the win and what's the most important her reception was so steady , she was the best receiver in Sopot team which doesn't happen to often :) i didn't have many opportunities to watch Atom this season but the matches i saw were awful no fighting spirit no will to win like they though everybody will bow down and hand them a match.... but yesterday it was all different good team spirit fight for every ball that's the Atom i want to see . i'm happy Kozuch has finally played good match-i was expecting much more from her before the season started she was underwhelming most of the time b ut against Rabita she played v well.

however there are things that need improvement. setting is the main one. Glass is a great setter she showed that many times in NT but in Atom she is somehow under performing. her game plan is basicaly set every ball to Hodge when she is in front line and when she is not, ALisha will try to set to someone else mainy Kozuch and Ssoscke . i think she should use Fernandez more and defo she needs to improve her setting to Corine.

still think Rabita will advance to the next round because it's highly unlikely Hodge will play such an amazing match again plus Rabita will play much better in front of their supporters...

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Just arrived in Burhan Felek Sports Hall. The atmosphere looks cool but not many people in the hall unfortunately. Vakif girls look happy Ozge is dancing in every song. The match is about to start I hope for a hard fight.

• This match will be a war, I don't know what to say else.

Darnel vs Glinka, Poljak vs Fürst
    This is gonna rock :drink: :white: :super:

• Great matches tonight.

WE LOVE VOLLEYBALL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!