The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Amazing game between Fakro Muzyna and Cannes. Rourke is doing really good job so far.

• It was a great first set between Cannes and Muszyna, both teams showing very good volleyball, a lot of defenses, but Muszyna lost their chance with that ball in 23x22, you cant make that error in this fase...

• But she is in Muszyna since the beginning of season. Fortunately Kaczor is no more first OPP in Muszyna :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think the coach of RC cannes is speaking Chinese hehehe.

btw, Is Rourke from Poland?

• Muszyna played well till the 10th points in second set, after that the team jsut lost, the reception could not work well I think.

congratulations to Cannes, first qualified.

• Muszyna...it was disaster, espiecially from the 2nd set ! Only Rourke played quite well, the rest... :white: Well diserved victory by Cannes

• Watched Cannes vs Muszyna match.

Ravva shows that She is MB's Queen still.

Kozlova is very plastic, attacks like Cuban.

• I think Rabita -Sopot and Azerrail - Volero matches are gonna be in empty halls! Because all the roads are frozen and the life is almost frozen here in BAKU
    The coldest winter in last 50 years =((

• I think Rabita -Sopot and Azerrail - Volero matches are gonna be in empty halls! Because all the roads are frozen and the life is almost frozen here in BAKU
    The coldest winter in last 50 years =((

Ilgar if You are cold invite Me to Baku. I will change Your Winter into African Summer.. You'll like it You see..

• It is first time in this season that I like Azerrail as team so much :)

• somebody stop the Polina.This girl is getting crazy .too many aces in one match :lol:

• somebody stop the Polina.This girl is getting crazy .too many aces in one match :lol:

Her ace in the end of 3rd set was great.

Azerrail won 3-0. I hope they will show this game against Kazan too. Go Azerrail! :super:

• Looked good today for Azerail, but next time they faces a team that doesnt lost before the match starts. Will be a exciting battle between two generations point scoring machines, Rahimova and Gamova. I hope for Kazan, and also think they will win, but wont be easy.

• WooooW 6 aces !!! :cheesy: Bravooo Poli. And thanks to Azerrail. :flower: :flower: :flower:

• During the match I noticed that if I went to Baku to live I would be a Star. :mirror:

Why?

Every Man there is brunet. And like Comet appear I there- Man with golden hair. :mirror:

Every Woman would desire Me.. also every Man who likes Men.. :kiss:

Hmm.. from the Turkey's Burhan Felek matches I noticed that Men also are brunets so I would be Star there also. :mirror: