The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Cortese played absolute dream volleyball in the 1.set, Cruz, Bosetti and Pavan looks impressive so far.

Russian teams has always hard against Italians...its a kind of match-up problem there, they dont like the fast and techical play by the italians. Moscow lost to Pesaro last year as heavy favourites, and can obviously do the same here... also they dont seem to handle the pressure well.

• Villa crushed Dinamo in the 1set. Even Pincerato is a lot better than Dinamo setters IMO.

• Refere made mistakes or was paid by Rabita, yeah right!
    Its ok when german guy say that or when dutch guys say that but when Turkish suporter say that, than is just funny.
    Somehow nobody didn't saw match in Zurich when refere in second set on 24-24 gave ball for Azerrail although it was point for Volero and than moment kind was brake point for match!
    today, refere didn't influence game at all!

Any way, hope that will be in next round same story as now against FB!

• Refree :teach: Ozge's last set was totally fault :teach: :teach: 2nd set Vakifbank 25-22 :thumbdown:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• For the turkish and german fans : how does Guidetti create such a great atmosphere on his teams ?

• Haha, What an incredible performance by Villa-Cortese. Berg's sets seem to be just artistic.

• Refere made mistakes or was paid by Rabita, yeah right!
    Its ok when german guy say that or when dutch guys say that but when Turkish suporter say that, than is just funny.
    Somehow nobody didn't saw match in Zurich when refere in second set on 24-24 gave ball for Azerrail although it was point for Volero and than moment kind was brake point for match!
    today, refere didn't influence game at all!

Any way, hope that will be in next round same story as now against FB!

I am really sick of your allegations Vaio :cursing:

• Elif is not setter.. she fear passing to Poljak...DROP IT!! :cursing:

Micelli & Elif production goes on.Nothing to do ;( I really don't wanna see them both next season if possible after this round too :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I agree with you starnight.. Finally poljak have one point..Danke Elif :hit:

• Am I the only one watching Villa-Moscow? Everyone here seems to be watching Turkish Derby. I think I'm gonna be a fan of Villa Cortese today.

• Am I the only one watching Villa-Moscow? Everyone here seems to be watching Turkish Derby. I think I'm gonna be a fan of Villa Cortese today.

I'm watching both matches side-by-side ^^

I think there's a huge difference now that Berg is back. On the other hand, I keep waiting for Grun to will her team to make something happen..

No dear. I'm watching too ^^ Guuiggi :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

I watch it...better match IMO...Villa plays incredible so far indeed ! Lets see if they can keep it up all the way.

• Dinamo's setters are just awful :thumbdown:
    It's hard to understand that Russia has world class players on every position but since 20 years (i.e. since Kirillova) they never managed to create a world class setter. As crazy as it sounds, for me right now Sheshenina and Chukanova are the best Russian setters, they play a very fast and modern game in Kazan this season. Of course they also have the required players to play this style, good receivers and quick OHs.

Vaio, this is not about German or Dutch or Turkish people complaining about the referee, nobody who watched the match can deny that he made some crucial mistakes against Sopot today, but equally nobody can deny that this was not the reason why Sopot lost, Rabita simply was a class better today. Yet the referee took away something of the beauty of the game by intervening too much in a negative way. A good referee is one that nobody notices during the match!