The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Supporting her teammates in tribune :rolll: She is currently the 4th MB of Vakifbank and she is NT member can't believe :lol:

She was also named as one of the Bronze Medalists ECH 2011 :lol: :D Btw, Who is the 3rd one? Melis?

• She was also named as one of the Bronze Medalists ECH 2011 :lol: :D Btw, Who is the 3rd one? Melis?

:drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• If you couldn't watch the Rabita-Atom golden set, here is the video but bad quality:

• Vakif in next round congratulations and good luck.I will pause to support Eczacibasi till the next season :down: Get out Elif and Micelli please from my team and some others who i don't wanna mention !!! :teach: :teach: :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• For the turkish and german fans : how does Guidetti create such a great atmosphere on his teams ?

To me, his team takes on his personality.

Guidetti is a technical coach, he trains his players very hard, long hours on the gym. But he's also an emotional coach. Even if he works his players very hard, his players usually like him and want to play for him. When they make errors and he subs them out, he has an arm around their shoulders, he gives them low fives, etc. In timeouts, after they get blocked, he says, "No problem, we just do this..."

He seems to be an interesting coach to play for. This is just my opinion.. :)

“Baku is just a great place for playing Volleyball and the fans confirmed this again today. Rabita is a very strong team and I have to congratulate our opponents on their win” concludes US American setter Alisha Glass.

Hope to see you in one of the Baku teams next season :win:

• maybe our match starts at 19.15 we'll see :)

Guidetti speaks in Turkish :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• To me, his team takes on his personality.

Guidetti is a technical coach, he trains his players very hard, long hours on the gym. But he's also an emotional coach. Even if he works his players very hard, his players usually like him and want to play for him. When they make errors and he subs them out, he has an arm around their shoulders, he gives them low fives, etc. In timeouts, after they get blocked, he says, "No problem, we just do this..."

He seems to be an interesting coach to play for. This is just my opinion.. :)

I used to not like him,but We all have to accept that He is a very good coach. All the German players who worked with him really like him. I don't remember who It was,but someone from German NT said He is very talented in coaching on the court,but He is also a good friend who can make a lot of jokes with outside of the court. I like him too Except for sometimes He calls useless players in German NT. I'd describe him very stubborn. But in a good way ;)