The 2012 CEV Champions League

• To me, his team takes on his personality.

Guidetti is a technical coach, he trains his players very hard, long hours on the gym. But he's also an emotional coach. Even if he works his players very hard, his players usually like him and want to play for him. When they make errors and he subs them out, he has an arm around their shoulders, he gives them low fives, etc. In timeouts, after they get blocked, he says, "No problem, we just do this..."

He seems to be an interesting coach to play for. This is just my opinion.. :)

You are totally right marshmellow.I have watched many Vakifbank matches live from hall and one thing that i can't forget about Guidetti is during stretchs in warm up he is sitting next to each player and talking with them personally and explain their jobs for match even she will play during game or not whatever.He is a very emotional coach really and he works really hard during trainings and his training systems are really complex especially for defence and digging.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• poljak have 10 points in 5 set match!!! yuuuh! I want really kill elif :teach: :teach: :teach:

• Gozde Sonsirma 7 blocks (Previous match 6 blocks ) for a 183 Outside hitter great stats in block :win: Elif helped a lot too anyway :lol:

• Dinamo's setters are just awful :thumbdown:
    It's hard to understand that Russia has world class players on every position but since 20 years (i.e. since Kirillova) they never managed to create a world class setter. As crazy as it sounds, for me right now Sheshenina and Chukanova are the best Russian setters, they play a very fast and modern game in Kazan this season. Of course they also have the required players to play this style, good receivers and quick OHs.

Vaio, this is not about German or Dutch or Turkish people complaining about the referee, nobody who watched the match can deny that he made some crucial mistakes against Sopot today, but equally nobody can deny that this was not the reason why Sopot lost, Rabita simply was a class better today. Yet the referee took away something of the beauty of the game by intervening too much in a negative way. A good referee is one that nobody notices during the match!

which one? which mistake was crucial?

and Startseva is much better setter than duo from Kazan, I do agree that after Kirilova they didn't have setter on her level.

• Bahar got 15 balls , and Busra only 5

The system of ECZ ist desastrous. Gülden received nearly 60 balls , while in VTT the reception is well divided. Hopefully change will come next year in ECZ

• Gülden received nearly 60 balls

Esra recieved 59 balls not Gulden.Gulden had only 16 receptions.

• You are totally right marshmellow.I have watched many Vakifbank matches live from hall and one thing that i can't forget about Guidetti is during stretchs in warm up he is sitting next to each player and talking with them personally and explain their jobs for match even she will play during game or not whatever.He is a very emotional coach really and he works really hard during trainings and his training systems are really complex especially for defence and digging.

I guess this emotional side you're talking about makes each player give her A+ game. And if anyone asks me what a team is or what it has to look like, besides all technique aspects, I would tell a Guidetti's team : VB or Germany NT. Thank you .

• I will live longer than you :lol:

• Berg :super:
    Villa was not so "cortese" with dinamo ahahah 0-3

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Seda was sinusitis and she received serum..
    I hope Liuba plays as opp today. :thumbup:

I knew :)) Fenerbahce starting line up: Naz - Eda - Fabi - Kim - Logan - Liuba - Nihan (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"