The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Im happy Kazan won, but its a shame a team can use the rule from CEV that the set scores doesnt matter...its not fun when it kind of pays of to tank a match :down:

But Gamova is the best still when she cares and I do belive they can win the whole tournament if they play 100 %. I think their chances in Final-4 is better than Azerrails so hopefully "right" team won :)

• Congrats. Kazan.About Tie break set, i dont think Kazan did some thing special, its all Azerrail's silly mistakes.Korotenko disappointed me a lot.Gamova sent the ball with two hands onto the court and Azerrail couldnt save it and mistakes like that so on...if u do such silly mistakes you have no chance to win.
    And im bored with reading about who is the best.lets enjoy the game pls!

• Im happy Kazan won, but its a shame a team can use the rule from CEV that the scores doesnt matter...its not fun when it kind of pays of to tank a match :down:

I agree... The rule is horrible!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Two days ago Kazan's first lineup lost tough 5 sets battle to Proton in Russian League. Kazan just did not wanted to play another 5 sets game in Baku. So after giving up first two sets Kazan stopped playing in the third set. The plan worked like charm.

Anyway, I think that is how far Kazan go in CL. A team with just one player (Gamova) would not stand any chances against any of Italian team. Good run for Kazan.

I'm assuming that Fenerbahce would demolish Rabita in 3 sets tomorrow (or maybe 4 sets, whatever). It is strange to see the final four in Baku without a single Baku team. My guess the fans from Turkey would be very noisy in Baku. Hope their "soccer fans" would not show up.

• Two days ago Kazan's first lineup lost tough 5 sets battle to Proton in Russian League. Kazan just did not wanted to play another 5 sets game in Baku. So after giving up first two sets Kazan stopped playing in the third set. The plan worked like charm.

Anyway, I think that is how far Kazan go in CL. A team with just one player (Gamova) would not stand any chances against any of Italian team. Good run for Kazan.

I'm assuming that Fenerbahce would demolish Rabita in 3 sets tomorrow (or maybe 4 sets, whatever). It is strange to see the final four in Baku without a single Baku team. My guess the fans from Turkey would be very noisy in Baku. Hope their "soccer fans" would not show up.

of course not everyone of us are just volleyball fans. cos we are a sport club. we have 9 main branches and fighting for the title always. so this is sometimes causing problems at volleyball halls.
    but we are getting better and better year by year, people know volleyball and its rules much better now. especialy at the matches in our home, there is nothing bad at all but some away games (like dresden game) we have seen somethings about out of volleyball :D

• The golden set rule is actually not that horrible ! Otherwise, without the golden set they only needed to win 1 set and they would have been in final 4, and what about the other 2 sets ? It is possible that Baku loose the whole match with no motivation or they win but Kazan change its main players ! Maybe there hac to be another rule, like the points ratio and so

• of course not everyone of us are just volleyball fans. cos we are a sport club. we have 9 main branches and fighting for the title always. so this is sometimes causing problems at volleyball halls.
    but we are getting better and better year by year, people know volleyball and its rules much better now. especialy at the matches in our home, there is nothing bad at all but some away games (like dresden game) we have seen somethings about out of volleyball :D

I have nothing against 1 League in Turkey and Azeri's Superleague. There are some great teams playing there and all girls are great and pretty. Without these two leagues all CEV tournaments would loose a lot. Actually, it is remarkably how the Turkish teams rose to the very top. And I can see the Azeri teams have all chances to march the same route.

What piss me off are some comments and behavior of some fans.

• according to me it is right that Kazan won..it is stronger and it's game is better than Azerrail's..
    great match by Elisangela in the regular sets but in the golden one, the most important they did really silly mistakes...!!
    bad reception for russian team instead but they managed to fix everything in the end..
    Rahimova played really badly... and poor Anza!!! ;(

according to me it is better that the team has to win both the matches..otherwise today Kazan would have won the first set and the match was over...

• :win:

When Gamova does stupid antics, people will notice.

When Gamova plays great, people will notice.

Chill out. Just enjoy the game.

You are just great!Gamova is a tremendous player but her behaviour sometimes sucks!She could learn a polite behaviour from great ladies of russian volleyball.In my opinion Kazan has no luck at all in final 4.

BTW the system of CEV with this kind o f golden set is just ridiculous.

• :win:

You are just great!Gamova is a tremendous player but her behaviour sometimes sucks!She could learn a polite behaviour from great ladies of russian volleyball.In my opinion Kazan has no luck at all in final 4.

BTW the system of CEV with this kind o f golden set is just ridiculous.

I say- Golden Set is good idea- the same will say Kazan's Fans. Azerrail's Fans will say no good idea.

• Seems like Baku will host the F4 without a participant from their country :down: Big possible Fenerbahce won't let Rabita to qualify too.Azerrail's chance was much higher but they lost it today.

Bartek please tell me can i win the lottery this year ? :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I say- Golden Set is good idea- the same will say Kazan's Fans. Azerrail's Fans will say no good idea.

Some Azeri fans think that the volleyball net on the other side is lower, some looser complain the rules are not right. None of those matters. The ball is round, the court is the same size on both side, the net is the same height. Oh, and complaining after loosing is bad sportsmanship. Somebody just do not get it.