The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Kim :obey: :obey: :obey: Already player of the season for me :flower: :flower: :flower:

No. More than MVP in Champion's League Super super star of the future ! :-)
    So no team of Baku in the Final 4 !!!!

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Congratulations to Fenerbahçe and Fenerbahçe fans...great work. I think if the team keeps playing like this they will finaly win their dreaming title of Champions. I cant see anyone with volleyball good enough to beat them right now. :white:

• Congratulations to Fenerbahçe and Fenerbahçe fans...great work. I think if the team keeps playing like this they will finaly win their dreaming title of Champions. I cant see anyone with volleyball good enough to beat them right now. :white:

Congratulations Fenerbahce I agree, no team can beat them
    So, "Nati" will never win the Champion's League even if she is one of the Top 3 O.H in the world ?
    She's 36 old And Zé Roberto, he could win (first time) the women C.L in one month ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Congratulations Fener :thumbup:

They totally deserved to play in F4,they already showed that in Bakü and they outclassed Rabita in İstanbul too..Even though they had some problems at receiving(especially Nihan as usual :lol: ), they have such a great attackers that can score in very hard position(Kim is Number 1 in that case :super: ). Tom's serves killed Rabita..I just can't say something bad about Tom, she was super well, and the hidden hero for me(the real hero was Kim of course:D). Naz didn't start to match as expected, she was always setting to Kim but after the 1st set she distributed the sets and Rabita's blocks couldn't do anything.. Eda and Fabiana became a great duo as well.. :win: The team will fly to Bakü for the 3rd time in one season :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Rabita, they weren't allowed to play actually.. I think their problem is that they started the season super well(at their tops maybe especially Osmokrovic), however by the time went on the team's top shape started to fall.. I think their timing was wrong. Just look at Osmokrovic, she is far away from her best shape.. Good luck them in National league..

• Congratulations to Fenerbahçe Universal. :super: Three times in a row. :drink: That is the main thing for me. We can lose again in Baku that doesn't matter as long as we're in the final 4 of this competition. Cup will come eventually. ;) We made it wihout giving a single set. (Some Rabita fans claimed the opposite, that Fener can't take a single set from Rabita. They write it to Naz on twitter. No comment on that :!: ) I'm proud of my team every member of this team.

And congrats to Rabita Baku players for their fight till the end. I thought that third set will be so easy for us but they didn't let us to win easily. Actually i wanted to meet them in Final four but after seeing what their fans did last week i'm glad we faced in this stage.

• Ilgar & Cie, you can cry now

The arena for the Final 4 has nearly 10 000 seats, right ?
    But, except the officials (bull sh... CEV who decide to organize the Final 4 somewhere before the 1/4 finals)
    the local people will "cry" against Fenerbahce team

Italy is very far
    If Vakifbak wins tomorrow (even if I'm french, I would prefer ;-)
    there could me many problemes with this particular situation ?

And I hope to see more than 10% of women in the crowd
    I'm nearly afraid about the "ambiance" in Baku Special
    Take care

• I think CEV made a big mistake they should have matched Rabita and Azerail in quarter final so one of them would be in final 4, a final 4 without a home team is not right, there won't be much audiences enough enthusiasm.

• Kim :obey: :obey: :obey: Already player of the season for me :flower: :flower: :flower:

I think Kim has a very good environment in Turkey and it allows her to maximize her skills. ^^

It is fun to see the different roles in Fenerbahce that are necessary for a successful team: The Stud (Kim, Eda), the Winner (Liuba, Fabiana, Logan), the Stabilizer (Logan, Liuba), and the Leader (Liuba, Naz).

I read this on a fansite and I completely agree. To me, as long as all the pieces continue to work together, the team will be successful regardess of who gets the most stats.

Congrats to Fenerbahce on the ticket to Final Four :drink:

• Congratulations Fenerbahce :flower: I thought Rabita could win 1 set at least but it didn't happen.I really wonder how the organisation will be at Baku without a team from Azerbaijan.I hope the teams won't to the empty seats :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bravo Fenerbahce and Turkish fans!!! Fenerbahce is the strongest team in the World for now and they will be the Champion of this tournament for sure!!!
    Kim is the MVP and the Flash player of the season!!! Amazing!!!

• Azerri people there

You can search your Vodka buttles and dry (at home, of course !)
    it will help you to forget those 2 bad & sad results ;-)
    Tears of vodka is better that natural tears :-(

• Azerri people there

You can search your Vodka buttles and dry (at home, of course !)
    it will help you to forget those 2 bad & sad results ;-)
    Tears of vodka is better that natural tears :-(

We are Muslim and we never drink-so you can keep it for yourself!
    And to cry for such type of things- oh no! This is not my style!!! This is sports!
    All the best!

• We are Muslim and we never drink-so you can keep it for yourself!

Muslim's are drinking too :win: Better tell often not never :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Stats

Logan only 13 attacks :huh: Kim is an outstanding player but Sokolova was the MVP of this match for me. :rose:

Not only few attack attempts for Logan but a few of those were also problem balls that just needed to be kept alive :lol: But it doesn't matter as long as the team is sucessful :thumbup: And Logan always finds other ways to contribute, like in serving and backcourt play. ^^

• Greetings from Poland to Azerbaijan. In My Country special drink is polish vodka but I never was drunk like You too.

• No doubt CEV made a big mistake leaving a way of possibility one of Baku teams couldn't reach to the f4. I am sorry for Azerbaican.

The only team having a chance against FBU is for sure VTT. I remember the same scenario was created in people's mind last year. And although FBU was the host team, they couldn't manage to get the final ticket.

If VTT can manage to go f4, highly possible in my opinion, then we will see the real final game of this competition just like last year.