The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Muslim's are drinking too :win: Better tell often not never :whistle:

You take words from my mouth :lol: :lol: Don't compare religion & alcohol, lots of Turks drink who are define themselves as muslim

• We are Muslim and we never drink-so you can keep it for yourself!
    And to cry for such type of things- oh no! This is not my style!!! This is sports!
    All the best!

It was just a kind of quote. I cand understand how disapointed you & your friends can be
    The coach of Mulhouse said yesterday evening, about the little chance for Rabita to win, that
    it is stranger about the teams that's finish it's main phase in Mulhouse
    There are some teams that get down after "our" game here

So, don't play in the same Pool that Mulhouse :-))

Yes, it is sport but money doesn't give the absolute chance to reach it's goal
    Maybe next year ?
    Even with no team of Baku, I hope to watch great games with high level
    Take care

Logan didn't play in MPulhouse

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• wow the first set is so close between Berg- Villa, let the best one is win, i wish for Bergamo :drink:

• Not only few attack attempts for Logan but a few of those were also problem balls that just needed to be kept alive :lol: But it doesn't matter as long as the team is sucessful :thumbup: And Logan always finds other ways to contribute, like in serving and backcourt play. ^^

Without her and her serves it wouldn't be a straight-set win i think. She is so cool on the court, that is even enough for me. Having her in my team felt superb:D

• We are Muslim and we never drink-so you can keep it for yourself!
    And to cry for such type of things- oh no! This is not my style!!! This is sports!
    All the best!

Speak for yourself, Ilgar ! I know many muslims myself who drink wine/beer (EFES :P )/raki etc. :teach:

• Greetings from Poland to Azerbaijan. In My Country special drink is polish vodka but I never was drunk like You too.

Wyborowa and Zubrowka forever!!! :drink:

• Without her and her serves it wouldn't be a straight-set win i think. She is so cool on the court, that is even enough for me. Having her in my team felt superb:D

Dexter, maybe there is something in the water in Fenerbahce :lol: Logan has 9 consecutive matches with an ace. She has 33 aces (and 19 errors) and average of 3.67 aces per match :P

• Wyborowa and Zubrowka forever!!! :drink:

I only drink 3 times per year, 'cause I'm epilectic !!! Less than a glass of Champagne
    or a special wine here near Mulhouse Thanks to my beautiful country :-)

It does smell better than oil in Baku and so ;-))

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Dexter, maybe there is something in the water in Fenerbahce :lol: Logan has 9 consecutive matches with an ace. She has 33 aces (and 19 errors) and average of 3.67 aces per match :P

I hope that she will drink that water very much and maybe it also helps to change her idea playing only one year in each team :lol: This team should play together at least one more year ;)

• whoaa what an exciting match going in Italy :lol: :lol: :lol:

• i think bergamo is playing better without vasileva. she doesnt help to team in attacks, i dont wanna say anything also her recieves and defences. amazing match between two italian teams. lots of ambitions,nice team spirits and players who is playing with their heart really like it but i wish bergamo will be in baku...