The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Such emotions such a great game! I feel sorry for VTT girls, they must be brokenhearted now.

• don't call me a bad loser but the draws were completely disaster for us. We finished the group first and had to face Ezcacı there. And then Cannes. Azerrail finished group second and they played at home in quarters in decisive match, Bergamo finished third and they played at home in quarters in decisive match. we finished first and got eliminated after 2 sets ending 2 point-difference. I appreciate the game of Cannes: they were really great today and we played not really well but it was really annoying by cev. Congratulations Cannes. I think we deserved to be there too but that's a game. We will wait for next season. :kiss: Don't worry my girls :flower:

and ofcourse now I want to say GO FENERBAHÇE :win:

• Vakif leading 14-11 in the golden set and lost it. I think Arkas was enough for Turkey today. Well done Cannes! This game was not held in barbaric environment like in today's Loko-Arkas match and Turkish club lost it. However, I'd prefer Kazan to play vs Villa than FBU.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• A team who comes back from being 1:2 sets and 6:12 behind, then in tiebreak 12:14, then in Golden set 11:14 and still manages to win definitely deserves to play in Final 4. Congrats to Cannes, I still think Vakifbank has the higher quality in terms of play, but today they were not able to show it until that one last point :white:
    I don't think Glinka footfaulted that ball at 14:14, and if she did it was just millimeters, but that next ball at 14:15 she smashed down was just amaaaazing :obey: But unfortunately in the end Nikolic made a step backwards to play like she did 5 years ago :|

• I forgot to write there three words- it is joke.

Heheheheheheheeheh

Amazing fight btw, feel sorry for Vakifbank though, they was the better team I think and Glinka deserved a better end of her CL-carrer.

• Congratulations Cannes they totally deserved to be in F4, im really glad to see the teams from different countries in F4, Turkey,Russia,Italy and France

but i must say, this 2nd leg game is biggest joke of this season

• After all the advantages they have had, if Vakifbank is eliminated, is totally deserved

I quote myself....Vafik will remember this match a long time... They must win this match in fourth set but I don't why the last part of this set played without Glinka, instead she was a bit tired.

And it's a bit take advantage after this match. But if the rule of golden set doesn't exist, the match had finished after first set and we had lost this thrilling match

With these teams in F4, for me, Fenerbahce is more favorite with Cannes qualified

• Vakif leading 14-11 in the golden set and lost it. I think Arkas was enough for Turkey today. Well done Cannes! This game was not held in barbaric environment like in today's Loko-Arkas match and Turkish club lost it. However, I'd prefer Kazan to play vs Villa than FBU.

Hey be careful with ur remark pls!!!
    if u want to see somethinh barbaric look at the Gs women Cev cup match in the South Cypres.Yes, i cant accept anything bad but i didnt see something barbaric at all.digest the lose like me pls!!

• and now, who is the FBU's opponent?

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• A team who comes back from being 1:2 sets and 6:12 behind, then in tiebreak 12:14, then in Golden set 11:14 and still manages to win definitely deserves to play in Final 4.

I agree! They definitely deserved for this win. I will support them in F4 and I hope Cannes will win Champions League 8)

whoooooo, what a match :what: It's good that Glinka will not play in F4. Maybe thanks to it she will have more rest and will play for Poland in olympic qualifications :lol: :lol:

• Rabita beat twice Cannes in Zurich, Vakif destroyed Cannes in 3rd set in Istanbul.

Like I wrote Vakifbank isn't strong Team They have only lucky, had 3 match points or more.

Cannes in the most organized Team in the Final 4.

Against who will Fenerbahce play in the Semis?

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Fenerbahçe would beat VTT.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.But I had said f4 will be kazan-FBU-Cannes-Cortese.I knew I love myself.I hate you Cannes.FBU want to face with VTT.WE would take revenge

I knew this match is the best of season.I want to see Nati's block to Ravva again :D but I cant

• A team who comes back from being 1:2 sets and 6:12 behind, then in tiebreak 12:14, then in Golden set 11:14 and still manages to win definitely deserves to play in Final 4. Congrats to Cannes, I still think Vakifbank has the higher quality in terms of play, but today they were not able to show it until that one last point :white:
    I don't think Glinka footfaulted that ball at 14:14, and if she did it was just millimeters, but that next ball at 14:15 she smashed down was just amaaaazing :obey: But unfortunately in the end Nikolic made a step backwards to play like she did 5 years ago :|

i totally agree with you...and i'm so sorry for Glinka...i like her so much, she is a great fighter and she believed until the end, but unreasonably VTT stopped playing in the end of every set!

• FBU-Kazan and Cannes-Cortese

• I think Ozge will never use Bahar in critical moments like today.Actually it was the thing that she should do.She is not a Gioli or Ravva,even she just started to hit from right line this season :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations to Cannes. I'm so happy for Spasojevic. I hope VTT fans stop talking about this "fight" and "spirit" crap. Every team has their own spirit and every team put their heart on the court not only them. Last year everybody made fun of Fenerbahçe giving the set after 7-2, i think 11-14 is even worse.
    Actually i don't want Kazan in semi final because Gamova is like monster in semi-finals :D

• Go my Vicca!I can't believe it.I am so proud....

Fang is the best coach!Without budget like turkish,russian or azeri could reach the final four!

I am so sorry for Vakifbank. ;(