The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Congrats Fenerbahçe....Kim was AMAZING!!!!!

Kazan started surprisinly well, but just lost themselves again after the second set, and started playing awfull like so other matches they did recently. Fenerbahçe in other hand, felt a little bit the preassure in beggining, but then enter the match.

I must say Im surprise with Nihan, I think she did a very good match!

• Gamova is crying after the match :lol: Logan Tom was Trendig Topic in Turkey on twitter :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bravo Fenerbahce and especially Kim! She was amazingly well :super: :super: She absouletely killed Gamova's influence with her great game.She made everything thanks to Naz that played really well after the 1st set :super: Sokolova was the main reason for Fenerbahce to stay in the game during the 2nd set that was very crucial for them. Especially the ball she scored when the score was 23-22 for Kazan in the second set was very important. :super: And I am positivly surprised by Nihan's great performance both at receiving and digging.She made a good job really..Tom started so badly but then she improved her game set by set.. Eda and Fabiana had a nice performance too but I expected more from them, hope they will play better tomorrow because her performance against Rasic and Ravva is very crucial..

:super:

• Congratulation Fenerbahce! Kim is one of the best players in Europe now :heart:
    In Kazan, Larson was great but Gamova couldn't show her game in 3rd and 4th set. I think Kazan have big chance tomorrow to finish 3rd in CL :)

I think people forgot how many people came to watch Baku teams' match in CL, even in Challenge Cup. Last year Challenge cup was in the same arena almost full. I don't remember when was the last time F4 played without any host team. And to compare volleyball with football is weird, even male volleyball is more popular. :wavy:

After 1 year again Fenerbahce-Cannes match , but this time in final. ^^

• Congrast. FBu and good luck for tomorrow's match.

i was shocked and disppointed in the first two sets.i was trying to understand what Fbu were doing.Anyway,its good to win without a super play.Kim,Luba,Eda and dear Nihan played good.Logan was bad attacking and she couldnt serve as effective as usuall.Fabiana seemed to get used to the situation.Naz's play was not good either.
    oın Kazan's side:Gamova started very well then Larson completed the rest.Larson was Kazan's best.I hope Gamova and Neslihan could get a CL title someday.

• Who does know- maybe Nihan will get Best Libero Award :rolll: like Kuzyakina after WGP Finals- one time in life but always something :lol:

• Congratulations Fenerbahce :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: