The 2012 CEV Champions League

• What a terrible 1st set :mad:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Jordan Larson is totally outstanding so far. Gamova is out of shape really, and she have not been her best the whole season. Cortese can handle her pretty well so far.

• I think Villa game is quite disapoiting this Champions Final Four so far...Foppa could have done a better job. :whistle:

I was thinking right the same thing :) hahaha!! Villa is making a really bad performance, but still the worst has been the one shown yesterday...if you consider that you had the chance to achieve the final!!

P.s. If I were you I would have slept for long time :) it is such a boring match :down:

• I was thinking right the same thing :) hahaha!! Villa is making a really bad performance, but still the worst has been the one shown yesterday...if you consider that you had the chance to achieve the final!!

P.s. If I were you I would have slept for long time :) it is such a boring match :down:

:lol: yeah, I guess I could have use some more hours of sleep...hehehehehe

• Jordan Larson is totally outstanding so far. Gamova is out of shape really, and she have not been her best the whole season. Cortese can handle her pretty well so far.

Agree, Larson is playing really well, definetly the bst player for Kazan this final Four.

• One thing I have to say, Sheshenina plays a great game so far, very good ball distribution and also quality of her sets is fairly good. All of that judged by Russian standards of course, but still I think she could be a better option for Russia NT than Ulyakina or Matienko as sub for Startseva.

• Villa girls just walking inside court, I dont know if they are thinking already in semifinals of Italian championship and dont wanna get tired or what. Maybe Abbondanza should use then bench players.

• Villa girls just walking inside court, I dont know if they are thinking already in semifinals of Italian championship and dont wanna get tired or what. Maybe Abbondanza should use then bench players.

With such performance semifinal in Italy will be the end of Villa's season. Haven't seen them play so bad all season, not even when they played with substitutes! Terrible reception, Berg has to run all the time and no organised attacks are possible.

• One thing I have to say, Sheshenina plays a great game so far, very good ball distribution and also quality of her sets is fairly good. All of that judged by Russian standards of course, but still I think she could be a better option for Russia NT than Ulyakina or Matienko as sub for Startseva.

I agree...on the other side Berg's performance is so awful, both yesterday and today...ok she has a really bad reception but she looks slow and unprecise..now Pincerato is playing..

Sheshenina's ball distribution suprised me today :D Generally she doesn't like to use her all attackers balanced.She is even trying to use Larson from position 1 :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sheshenina's ball distribution suprised me today :D Generally she doesn't like to use her all attackers balanced.She is even trying to use Larson from position 1 :white:

she also served well during the 2nd set.

• Honesty I think It was more Kazan relaxing then properly Villa playing better...

but lets see how goes from now on, maybe they gain energy with this victory in the set.

I agree...the russians fell asleep for 5 minutes..let's see now!!

• Nice to see Villa putting up some fight finally, though I agree that Kazan relaxed a bit too early and allowed Villa to come back in the game. Kazan's level dropped some % in all elements and Villa stabilized especially in reception. Pincerato is doing well too. It seems Berg doesn't like 3rd place matches, some years ago when she was in Novara and they played against Murcia for 3rd place Bechis played that match instead of Berg.

• I really like how brave Cate Bosetti is, she goes for the ball no matter what, and she doesn't get intimidated if she gets blocked or anything...I think that is a very good quality she has!