The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I think they have high chances against these 2 weak reception teams. and they are more experienced this year. I guess and hope they'll finish first in the pool

I think eventually Kazan will be too strong, despite weaker reception :win: ...Kazan has Gamova, Kosheleva and ???

• well Kosheleva left the team ^^ and Volero's biggest advantage is their defence :D in Volero I trust :D

I didn;t know about Kosheleva :white: Is there 'only' Gamova left ??? (P.S. though Gamova can win a match on her own :lol: )

• If Final Four will be in Baku, there is already one team in F4 from Azerbaijan. But why did they announce it so early? :S

• Poor Schwerin ;( I hope they can win at least some sets against these 3 great teams. Dresden at least has chances against Mulhouse, but Fenerbahce and Rabita will run over them probably...

Dresden can finish 3rd even in front of my team Mulhouse.
    They were the leader during all the season, and, if I don't make a mistake,
    they were just beaten in the final.
    If the roster didn't change a lot, it still a young team (all the players under 26) except the libero.

Did I understand correctly : the Final 4 will be in Baku
    See you

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Dresden can finish 3rd even in front of my team Mulhouse.
    They were the leader during all the season, and, if I don't make a mistake,
    they were just beaten in the final.
    If the roster didn't change a lot, it still a young team (all the players under 26) except the libero.

Dresden loses Saskia Hippe and she will be very hard to replace :S

• I think they have high chances against these 2 weak reception teams. and they are more experienced this year. I guess and hope they'll finish first in the pool

I wish, but I also now that it will be hard to play against Kazan, they still have really good Libero, Gamova is still there, Larson is also good in reception, of course she is not Kosheleva but she is good player. MB from Kazan are better than one from Volero, it will be hard to beat Kazan, but in Zurich you never know.
    Sopot is loosen cannon, they can be really good or they can suck big time, we will see, but I believe in Volero and they team.

Also, I think that Rabita will win CL for 2001/12 season.

• my favorites are fenerbahce and eczacibasi ! hopefully both will reach the final 4 and will win this cup !!! both have a strong team as others ! but imo fba has sokolva and logan tom and eczaci has polyak, mirka and nesliahn makes them favorites for me :super:

• I liked the draws looks more equal than previous year.Group A and E seems the hardest groups.Good luck my Eczaci :)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Probably will be organized by Azerrail.

?( ?( ?(

Azerrail is in a poule with VGSTT and Foppa, so it's not certain they will go to 2nd round...

In general, it is absolutely ridiculous to talk about organising F4 BEFORE the poule-matches :wall: :wall: :wall:

• this just showed that cev is only looking for money !!!! hmm i really would liked to see final 4 in poland ! cev should just change the whole procedure !! and plz a lil bit more glamorous show !! new host !! why not invite some best players and make a good show ???

• this just showed that cev is only looking for money !!!! hmm i really would liked to see final 4 in poland ! cev should just change the whole procedure !! and plz a lil bit more glamorous show !! new host !! why not invite some best players and make a good show ???

agreed, i wanted to be F4 held in Poland :(

• this just showed that cev is only looking for money !!!!

If it's the case - F4 already given to Azerrail Baku - it's a disgrace to CEV, and shows indeeed the only important thing for CEV is money :mad:

• Actually CEV is trying to distrubute the organisations to all countries equal and it was time of Azerbaijan or Poland to give guess but the time is correct? I don't think so.They had to wait the groups end decide after.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• If it's the case - F4 already given to Azerrail Baku - it's a disgrace to CEV, and shows indeeed the only important thing for CEV is money :mad:

F4 is given to Baku :) no one told that this club is Azerrail or Rabita.
    Why do every talk about money when subject is hoster of F4. Russia, Turkey, Italy, France.. more other countries had done this. Why we do not deserve this, and what advantages do Poland have that we don't. Next year will be Poland's turn, then all will talk that one of Cev sponsors is Polish company,...money... this theme will never end. :wall:
    Come to Baku F4 and see that CEV was wright choosing us.
    My prediction: CEV gave F4 to Azerrail, If they cant pass group stage then hoster team will be Rabita :read:

• I wish, but I also now that it will be hard to play against Kazan, they still have really good Libero, Gamova is still there, Larson is also good in reception, of course she is not Kosheleva but she is good player. MB from Kazan are better than one from Volero, it will be hard to beat Kazan, but in Zurich you never know.
    Sopot is loosen cannon, they can be really good or they can suck big time, we will see, but I believe in Volero and they team.

Also, I think that Rabita will win CL for 2001/12 season.

Agree, 1.Rabita 2.Dinamo Kazan 3.FB 4.Azerrail