Why Fenerbahce Lost?

• "One thing we like about Kasia against Vakifbank was that she strongly
    showed how much she wanted to win. She’d scream when she’d kill the ball
    and looked fired up more than anyone else on her team. Kasia cheered
    but her 27 pts did some damage against Vakifbank but she lost gas
    halfway through the 5th set."
    What a pity that FB fans don`t recpect that !

• "One thing we like about Kasia against Vakifbank was that she strongly
    showed how much she wanted to win. She’d scream when she’d kill the ball
    and looked fired up more than anyone else on her team. Kasia cheered
    but her 27 pts did some damage against Vakifbank but she lost gas
    halfway through the 5th set."
    What a pity that FB fans don`t recpect that !

i think you are wrong, they respect her, im pretty sure for that, my opinion is that ze roberto didnt coach the team well, his tactics were wrong, and sokolova was not good either, we all know that kasia played very good, but fürst and eda couldnt show ther real performance when fofao does not use them, so for me the coach is to blame for the result

• I agree with you, but when I see that FB fans don`t want her to stay, I want that she left this club, but it`s only my opinion so everybody can have difficult opinion about it

• well there are 2 reasons why FBA fans don't want Kasia.
    1) She had so many bad matches in the league. Okay in Turkish league there are some weak teams which Kasia doesn't have to show her real performance against but she really showed very poor performances. Plus she didn't play well against VGSTT & EV in the league matches.
    2) She joint team after Gamova's leaving. FBA fans really love Gamova and her play and they wanted Kasia to show same success. Kasia is of course great player but Gamova is the best of her position for the most and It's hard to replace her. That's why they are not satisfied by Skowronska's game.

• I agree with you, but when I see that FB fans don`t want her to stay, I want that she left this club, but it`s only my opinion so everybody can have difficult opinion about it

Edit: I didn't see vyz's reply before posting, sorry for redundancy.

I think there are two reasons why you feel like Fenerbahce fans don't want Kasia.

1) Some fans (me included) thought Fenerbahce didn't need Kasia, at the beginning of the season. The reason for that is mainly the 3 foreign player rules and having Seda and Sokolova, who are more than decent opposites, on the roster. Kasia is a very good player, deserves to be praised. No doubt about that. But I would personally prefer Fenerbahce to play with Fürst + Seda than Kasia + Ergül / İpek / Çiğgem (in turkish league of course).
    Also thinking that Fenerbahce could have signed a world class receiver with the money which was sent her way, didn't really sank well with some.
    So basically for some fans it's really nothing personal against Kasia. We just felt it wasn't the right decision.

2) Some fans (who basically started to be interested in volleyball, after last years success) are disappointed with her simply because she failed to fill the shoes of her predecessor. Oblivious to the fact that it's very unfair for any player to be expected to fill Gamovas shoes.

Yet most of the fans (including the ones who didn't want her in the first place) still support her.

• Fenerbahce made a huge mistake which is how to choose spiker.
    the club bought leto,soko,kasia...yes,they are stars...however,who is real strong spikers now?
    if club has no gamova,no glinka,no nikolic,no togut...it should need a wonderful block-defence system to support spikers to attack again and again like foppa bergamo.

• Fenerbahce made a huge mistake which is how to choose spiker.
    the club bought leto,soko,kasia...yes,they are stars...however,who is real strong spikers now?
    if club has no gamova,no glinka,no nikolic,no togut...it should need a wonderful block-defence system to support spikers to attack again and again like foppa bergamo.

You only mention Nikolic because she happened to play well in this final 4. Before these matches everyone was calling her a sub-par player. Same goes for Sokolova or Kasia. In a couple of months you'll probably making the same comparison the other way around.

• You knew someone was going to say this: stop trying to steal users from this forum away.