• Yeah I only recently discovered that Horstink is a bit of a materialist... which is not a quality i favor in people, he's still a spectacular player though.

• I read NT-headcoach Benne is not happy at all about Jelte Maan's trip to Quatar...Benne says Maan did not after the agreements... Maan will not be called by Benne anymore, untill ???

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesp…_.html?p=5,1?sn=telesport (only in Dutch)

• Noooo, not drama already! wtf man... seriously

• Jelte Maan should play ... It's an experienced player, would help the team ...

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• This is news from two weeks ago, but still important:

Dick Kooy will not be called for OGQT in November...because he left the NT during European League.

Of course, I can understand this decision fully, but on the other side...Kooy is our best OH :S

• This is news from two weeks ago, but still important:

Dick Kooy will not be called for OGQT in November...because he left the NT during European League.

Of course, I can understand this decision fully, but on the other side...Kooy is our best OH :S

This team made it through the OGQT in November without Kooy, he made the decision to step out of the team. I think they are right to decide not to call him for that tournament.
    He thinks he's too good for this team,so let him stay in Italy!
    Don't think I don't like Kooy,he's for sure our best OH, but his mentally.......................... shocking.... :( :box: :wall:

• 18-roster for Pre-OGQT in Croatia, 22nd-27th November...

Setters: Nimir Abdelaziz (Sisley Belluno), Yannick van Harskamp (Maaseik), Nico Freriks (Roeselare)

Opposite: Niels Klapwijk (Vibo Valentia), Kay van Dijk (Sora), Tony Krolis (Nantes)

Libero: Gijs Jorna (Antwerpen), Robbert Andringa (Lycurgus Groningen).

MB: Rob Bontje (Jazstrebski Wegiel), Wytze Kooistra (SKRA Belchatow), Bas van Bemmelen (Vfb Friedrichshafen), Lars Lorsheijd (Tourcoing), Tije Vlam.

OH: Jeroen Rauweerdink (San Giustino), Robert Horstink (Sisley Belluno), Thijs ter Horst (Verona), Jelte Maan (Maaseik), Jeroen Trommel (IBB Spor).

It's so pity, our best player (Kooy) behaved badly this summer..because of his behaviour he hasn't been called for this tournament :wall: :wall:

the other teams in the tournament: Croatia (with Omrcen?), Finland, Slovakia, Portugal and Ukraine.