Lloy Ball vs Nikola Grbic

• Who is better? :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Impossible question!!

One must be slightly better.Come on :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Both are phenomenal! The biggest difference is that Grbic is much weaker blocker than Ball, IMO.
    I say they are equal setters, but Ball is more complex player than Grbic.

• I'd say Ball too. Though I think Grbic might've had a more succesful career.

• ball. he can also block and attack once in a while.

Grbic is a really good attacker.

• Grbic is a really good attacker.

I didn't have so many opportunities to see Ball playing, so I say Grbic - he his amazing!- but actually I can't judge them properly and objective!

But be sure that Grbic is absolute capable of spiking! he often gets the point when he does, actually :win:

• Nikola Grbic,no doubt! And....."The biggest difference is that Grbic is much weaker blocker than Ball"!?!?!?!?!?! Nikola is maybe the best blocker in the world,specially one-on-one!!!!

• Yeah maybe, something like 10 years ago :wavy:

• OK, as a setter I should take part in this discussion. Arguing who of the two is better is meaningless, they even play in the same generation, there is no straight answer. Ball has a slight advantage in the individual elements overall, but Grbic has won more trophies on club and international level.. So it actually comes down to personal preference. Mine is Grbic :)