Japan NT 2011

• Setters

Yosie Takeshita (1978 ) HItomi Nakamichi (1985) Makoto Mastuura (1986) Ayano Nakaoji (1991) Haruka Miyashita (1994)

OH/OPP

Mai Yamaguchi (1983) Megumi Kurihara (1984) Saori Kimura (1986) Saori Sakoda (1987) Mizuho Ishida (1988 ) Maiko Kano (1988 ) Yukiko Ebata (1989) Risa Shinnabe(1990) Yuki Ishi(1991) Mari Horikawa (1992)

MB

Ai Yamamoto (1982) Kaori Inoue (1982) Erika Araki (1984) Yuki Ishikawa (1987) Nana Iwasaka (1990)

Liberos

Yuko Sano (1979) Kanari Hamaguchi (1985) Akiko Ino (1986) Kotoki Zayasu (1990)

• nice to see mari horikawa and nana iwasaka to be in the japan nt they are great players...mari is very promising young player :super:

• anyone here who can help me on where to find wedsite regarding the japan nt this 2011?

• I think when Takeshita will leave the NT will be more difficult for Japan

• i would like to ask where is Kana Oyama? she is retired or still playing?

• She has retired last year

thank u for info..she was such a good player

• i wonder if who will be the next possible setter for the japanese nt when the time comes that takeshita will retire...they need to have option as soon as possible i think...i really wanna see the new players of japan nt to play....i saw mari horikawa play before durring asian youth volleyball championships in manila last 2008....and she played so well...powerful spikes...i wonder why shiori murata her teammate before in asian youth was not selected...shiori murata is very powerful spiker then....

• I like Takeshita, but her height kills her at the net. A total of 5 blocks in the World Championships and only touched 53 balls (5 blocks, 31 rebounds, 15 errors).

In the massively long second set against Brazil in the semifinals, they just went outside on top of her to kill the ball.

• http://www.jva.or.jp/world/worldgrandprix2011/member.html

This is official Japanese squad from World Grand Prix.
    I'm very dissapointed becouse Megumi Kurihara and Kaori Inoue is out of the squad.
    If anyone knows why Megu and Kaori won't play in WGP??

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• http://www.jva.or.jp/world/worldgrandprix2011/member.html

This is official Japanese squad from World Grand Prix.
    I'm very dissapointed becouse Megumi Kurihara and Kaori Inoue is out of the squad.
    If anyone knows why Megu and Kaori won't play in WGP??

Megumi underwent a surgery in her left knee early this February and she is gonna focus on the rehabilitation...

She officially announced her temporary resignation from Japan NT on June 17th...if she thinks it is okay to come back and the time might be next year.

Inoue is also resting for injury after an operation.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• ohhh my.... kaori inoue is playing great......why shes suddenly wont play...:(...i will miss megumi kurihara....i wonder why maiko sakashita is not anymore in the national team...she has been part of japan nt in the previous WGP around 2009

• Yes!!! Megumi Kurihara return to national Japan team :woohoo:
    I hope that she will play in World Cup 2011

Silver Medal

がんばれ 日本!

• Yes!!! Megumi Kurihara return to national Japan team :woohoo:
    I hope that she will play in World Cup 2011

Also Kaori Inoue is in wide roster :thumbsup: I hope that both Megumi and Kaori will play in WC :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Also Kaori Inoue is in wide roster :thumbsup: I hope that both Megumi and Kaori will play in WC :roll:

thats great news....kaori is a great middle blocker although shes not that tall...i really love megumi kurihara.....im happy shes back to the national team....i hope they will show like what they did in the world championships.... :drink: :dance6: :cup: :super:

• I have one question : Are you sure Kaori Inoue returned to Japan NT?? I read in net, that she don't be in the list of 15 athletes, who will prepate to World Cup 2011

Silver Medal

がんばれ 日本!