Italy NT 2011

• I read Barbollini interview, and ok, I understand his list now...overall.

Many of the youngers are there cause they will play Universiade.

He chose Ortolani and Gioli to be the oppossites this season (he already wanted to play Gioli as opp last season but he could not make it), that is why I believe Ravetta is out (just a matter of choice)

And yeah Rondon is there, but also so many other setters, I think is ok of him to call her. He trust her clearly, she is not the best in Italy (I think well of course afther Leo and Ferretti, Bechis and signorile in front o fher), but she do have some talent, I must say after the match I saw her doing against Braisl last World GRand Prix in first fase, I definelty believe in that! She just destroid Brasil is that match!!!I know, I was there watching it!!!^^

Over all I think he gave many chances to different players.

He will play with youngers together with Ferretti, Anzanello and Costagrande the GRand Prix.

The others that played World Championship last year, the most experient ones, will come back for the European Championship.

• Nice roster, and I agree with your opinion about Rondon :)
    Could someone tell me who is opposite Zago and something about her (height, club, etc.)?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Valentina Zago, she was born in 1990. She is from same generation as Zambelli, Saccomani, Biccheri, Signorile, Corna, Cagninelli,...

I think she is playing in B serie in Italy, Im not sure.

I think she is playing in Bisonte san Casciano Firenze (not sure)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think Ludovica Dalia should be there too, she played a very good season in Urbino...

Barbolini also says they will play GP not with the main players, Ferretti, Anzanello and Costagrande will play there along with younger or reserve players.

• very good roster. Great to see Bechis and also Signorile there !
    interesting that Gioli will be play as Opp this season

• Ortolani is not stable maybe but trying Gioli as opposite is not neccessary just invite Centoni to team :teach: Injustice to Centoni :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In my opinion

Lo Bianco - Ortolani
    Bosetti-Piccinini
    Gioli-Arrighetti
    Cardullo

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Nice roster, and I agree with your opinion about Rondon :)

I hate tall setter. It would have been great see Caracuta in this team.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Piccinini, LoBianco, Cardullo 'll join with the rest of the team on 10 July :super:

• Will they play in WGP?

I think they 'll come back for ECH or in the final8 of WGP... In the first fase they 'll replace by Costagrande, Ferretti and Merlo :cheesy:

• I think they 'll come back for ECH or in the final8 of WGP... In the first fase they 'll replace by Costagrande, Ferretti and Merlo :cheesy:

I hope so. Merlo played amazingly well last year in WGP, and It's been 3 years Ferretti playing in the NT. I'm looking forward to see her as main setter :thumbup: Costagrande...no doubt about her.

• In my opinion the best italian players are (in a ipotetic team): Lo Bianco - Centoni; Anzanello - Gioli; Piccinini - Costagrande; Cardullo and as reserve: Ferretti, Ortolani, Guiggi, Bosetti e Del Core. :thumbsup:

We could win everything with this roster! :rolll:

What do you think??? :)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• In my opinion the best italian players are (in a ipotetic team): Lo Bianco - Centoni; Anzanello - Gioli; Piccinini - Costagrande; Cardullo and as reserve: Ferretti, Ortolani, Guiggi, Bosetti e Del Core. :thumbsup:

We could win everything with this roster! :rolll:

What do you think??? :)

yes those are the strongest line up for italy nt we could ever imagine.... :drink: :cup:

• yes those are the strongest line up for italy nt we could ever imagine.... :drink: :cup:

we will most probably see this starting 6 except of Centoni in next ECH :whistle: