Croatia NT 2011

• I want this roster to play in EC.

S:Grbac
    OPP:Barun
    OHs: Usic and Osmokrovic
    Middles: Poljak and Milos
    L: It doesn't matter Dosen or Bares :lol:

OMG! It looks just great :rose: Look at that roster, one of the best IMO!!! :box:

• I would add Popovic and Alajbeg to the roster :P insted of Osmokrovic... I wish I could see Mia Jerkov !! :flower:

• I found something: http://www.vecernji.hr/sport/o…la-se-jurku-clanak-321292
    can someone translate ? cause google translate's translation is illogical in Polish :lol:

Ana Grbac wont play on ECH, setters will be Gligorević and Draženović (never heard :what: ). Nataša Osmokrović also wont play but that's her decision, she declined invitation. Maja Poljak, Senna Ušić, Ivana Miloš, Marina Miletić and Sanja Popović will play on ECH.

Journalist asked Jurko why Grbac wont play because they had fight few years ago and he said that fight have nothing with decison.

Also president Barač said Croatia will host OG prequalification tournament, both men and women. :drink:

• Ana Grbac wont play on ECH, setters will be Gligorević and Draženović (never heard :what: ). Nataša Osmokrović also wont play but that's her decision, she declined invitation. Maja Poljak, Senna Ušić and Sanja Popović will play on ECH.

Also president Barač said Croatia will host OG prequalification tournament, both men and women. :drink:

thank you for translation ! :flower:
    aaaaaa I'm absolutely happy right now ! :dance4: :woohoo:
    but that's a pity that Grbac will not play, I like her. But Gligorevic is good imo

• Osmokrovic doesn't want to play ECH and Grbac isn't included by the coach, he considers Gligorovic and Drazenovic (who is that??) better at the moment. In addition to the players who played Euro League there will be Poljak, Popovic, Topic, Drazenovic, Milos and Miletic. The article also says that Croatia will host pre-qualification tournaments for Olympics in November.

EDIT Kaziyski was faster :D

• it's interestng why Grbac will not play. I hope Alajbeg will join the team also.

• I also think Katic would be better choice, she was playing quite well while she was in Turkey. And what about Barun, she is way better than Popovic and Alajbeg indeed. I wish they could convince Mia Jerkov also :down:

But still with Poljak, Usic and Topic, Crotia would be really competitive in our group :box:

• I don' know how many rosters I wrote in this topic but after that news my team is :

S:Gligorovic
    OPP: Popovic
    OHs: Usic and Miletic
    M: Poljak and Milos
    L:Bares

Setter: Gligorovic is OK. I think there isn't such big difference between her and Grbac. But I would choose Katic as 2nd setter.She had a good season in Ereğli Belediyesi last season and I think she deserved to be in the team.

OPP: I would rather Barun played in this position but she is injuried and it seems she will miss ECH. I don't know how Popovic played in Korea last year.She is a good OPP with a lot of strength. She will lead the team with Usic and Poljak :drink: Her serves will also help the team a lot.

Middles: Poljak :super: There is no need to say anything about her.For me she is the best in her position.Great blocking skills,great attacking, a lot of ambitious...She has everything all the middles want to. About Milos, she had quiete a good season in Azerbaijan. She is the best choice for that position beside Poljak.

OHs: Usic became one of the best OHs in Europe.She has better reception than 2 years ago. Her attacking skills are great.She will be the key player for the team IMO.I am sure she will perform well. My other choice in OH position is Miletic because she is a good receiver and not that bad at attacking.Receiving is important for that team to use Poljak more and Miletic is needed player for that. If she has problems at attacking, Topic will be a great replacement.

Libero: Bares played as a starter in World Championship last year.That is why my choise is her.The other reason is I don't know any good Croation libero :D

• Mia Todorovic and Paola Dosen aren't good liberos? :tzz:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• WEll, it is definelty not the best way we wanted to see Croatia team, I think with the beggining of year, we all expected Croatia to finaly be able to grow in the scenarium agian, with the come back of Osmokrovic....

but that being said, after all they passed, it is good to see at least they found a solution, even if it a temporary one.

Good to see some of the stars will play for the team, even thought the conditions are not good. I wish them the ebst of luck! Will be cheering. ^^

• Mia Todorovic and Paola Dosen aren't good liberos? :tzz:

IMO they're not so good. I prefered Bares, or Miletic as a libero, but Miletic has quite good attack and maybe it's better to have her on bench for substitution as OH.

• Latest news from Croatia NT

As I uderstand the text well, they're preparing for ECH in Daruvar, where's spa and hot spring.
    Coach is glad that everything is working well, all players are with the team.
    Marina MIletic and Hana Cutura said that they're happy because now they have good condition to prepare their good shape for ECH.
    They also said that they'll play their best at ECH, and they will focus on every match.

• Latest news from Croatia NT

As I uderstand the text well, they're preparing for ECH in Daruvar, where's spa and hot spring.
    Coach is glad that everything is working well, all players are with the team.
    Marina MIletic and Hana Cutura said that they're happy because now they have good condition to prepare their good shape for ECH.
    They also said that they'll play their best at ECH, and they will focus on every match.

thank for keeping us updated Mary! :flower: