Poland NT 2011

• I just concern to Podolec Anna. Where is she gone ??

She is playing for Biala-Bielsko, but doesn't play that much. I think She's still recovering from her shoulder injury... hope she comes back ASAP... :) She is a great player.

On the bench of Aluprof Bielsko Biala. She just enter the game when double substitution is made or block must be higher, but she doesn't get any balls in attack:/ Hopefully she will be able to play next season

She plays in Bielsko but still has a problem with her shoulder. She's only on court for substitution to increase the block.

• Anna Podolec, after leave to Novara. Long time no see. I just heard above her news, not good operation for her injury.

• Our problem with OH's is getting bigger: Glinka, Jagieło, now Werblińska. Who else?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Werblińska says here today that She will need time off for injury, and maybe will be ready by European Championship. :(

farewell to Poland as one of the strongest team in Europe.
    it's official: we ARE gonna suck big times in the upcoming season. from the look of it it's gonna be the worst season of Poland since 2006. hurray :down: :down:

i don't want to sound over dramatic but without Baranska we literally have no one to play on that position who can provide stability and high level ...it's going to hurt-a lot!

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• It's really sad :( :( :(

Poland has almost a full roster of great players, being not available... :sos:

• Maybe we try with Okuniewska :D

• she did a good job against Muszyna :win:

Yeah plus Kosek, Szczurek, Kaczorowska, Sieczka (she didnt play this year much) Frackowiak (still needs to learn) Jaszewska!!!! (she is our hope)

• I think K. Kaczorowska will become our first OH, she gives good substitution to D. Stam-Pillon this season. She improved her receiving skills, she is also good attacker and has great serving. Szczurek doesn't convince me a lot. She is poor receiver unfortunatelly, the same as Kasprzak. They are really powerfull in attack, but receiving... Jaszewska is already 30 y.o, so it is hard to say that she is our hope. She is very stable, but too weak for NT IMO. We definitely need to convert Okuniewska to OH. WGP will be really challenge this year and our group seems to be very strong in this situation...

• Poland`s nightmare continued... :cursing: no Glinka,Skowronska,Werblinska.Kaczor,Jagielo,Bednarek,Zenik... ;(

• Okuniewska is good at OH, but she is also our only experienced MB. Where ever she plays, this should be big opportunity for young blockers like Efimienko and Tokarska. And hopefully our 2 meter tall secret weapon Gabrysia Wojtowicz. :)

• Okuniewska is good at OH, but she is also our only experienced MB. Where ever she plays, this should be big opportunity for young blockers like Efimienko and Tokarska. And hopefully our 2 meter tall secret weapon Gabrysia Wojtowicz. :)

Yes, but maybe Shelukina will be called up. However Tokarska and Wojtowicz should be starting MBs in NT. There are also Wojcieska, Kuczynska and Koczorowska. I think the most important position is OH, MB won't win the match unless it is Maja Poljak.

• NT called for Yeltsin Cup
    Liberos: Krystyna Strasz, Magdalena Saad, Paulina Maj
    Setters: Izabela Bełcik, Milena Sadurek, Joanna Wołosz
    Middle Blockers: Berenika Okuniewska, Sylwia Wojcieska, Zuzanna Efimienko, Maja Tokarska, Gabriela Wojtowicz
    Outside Hitters/Opposites: Ewelina Sieczka, Katarzyna Konieczna, Karolina Kosek, Kinga Kasprzak, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Patrycja Polak, Anna Werblińska, Aleksandra Kruk, Anita Kwiatkowska

Joanna Kaczor, Katarzyna Gajgał and Natalia Bamber will join to team later.
    Unfortunately Matlak didn't call Sawicka, Skorupa, Jaszewska and Żebrowska.

So NT is different and starting line-up should look like this:
    L: Maj
    S: Sadurek
    MB: Okuniewska (unless Matlak try her as OH), Wojtowicz/Tokarska
    OH: Kaczorowska, Werblińska (if she could play)
    OP: Konieczna

• Matlak is really a moron! Sawicka doesn't deserve to play in NT? but Strasz yes? This's a joke!