Poland NT 2011

• interview with Kaczor:
    http://www.plusliga-kobiet.pl/news/id/2862
    it seems that she wouldn`t play at wgp, so what with our team? only Bamber will play at wgp as Opposite? :white:

and Konieczna? or maybe Frackowiak?

• and Konieczna? or maybe Frackowiak?

I don't think that Konieczna or Frackowiak will play as Opp. Coach will probably chose another player, Idk maybe he'll try to talk with skowronska

• Mary, Skowronska said that she want to play for NT, but problem is that we don`t know if new coach can add Kasia to list at wgp, its depends of FIVB

• you think she will play as OH? because in fact, Konieczna is in Szczyrk from the beginning so she could be in the best form for WGP, Bamber will join later and she could be not in her best...and there is Kwiatkowska, I like her but I dont know if she is good for playing international tournaments.

I don't think that Konieczna or Frackowiak will play as Opp. Coach will probably chose another player, Idk maybe he'll try to talk with skowronska

• Can anyone translate this into English so I could also understand it, please??!! :thumbsup:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• I can not begin our conversation from Tuesdays events connected with the coach Jerzy Matlakiem. How do you reference to the decision of the Polish Volleyball Federation?

Anna Werblińska - if I do not want to comment on this decision because I was not at training camp and not know what happened there. I am a little surprised that things unfolded, but so will leave it without much comment. This decision of the authorities.

coach was also surprised by this situation. Is it really last season was so successful that the changes were not necessary?

Anna Werblińska- Certainly remains an unsatisfied because there was a chance we could win more, but the results were not so bad. I do not know exactly what were the assumptions about the results of the team because it sets the coach and president of the Polish Volleyball Federation. We we tried to do our job well

One has to say honestly that more than a year the atmosphere around the team is not very interesting. Speculation about the conflict preparation are just some of the information appearing in the media. How does it look like in reality?

Anna Werblińska- I can say that there was no conflict, and the atmosphere in the squad was good. It is known that what is happening inside the team does not always come out. Besides, not everyone has to like. It happens that someone does not like the coach, athlete or coach other athletes. But on the pitch go out together and create a whole. Always fighting for the highest score, and then all misunderstandings descend into the

And as it was with the alleged conflict with Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata. Perhaps it is worth it now to explain and cut speculation.

Anna Werblińska- It does not really explain what here too. I did not have conflict with Kasia and Kasia did not have with me, as she admitted herself. All this was simply invented.

Former coach Andrzej Niemczyk said - "I think the girls who went on injured afraid to say openly that they did not want to play at Matlak." How do you comment on it, whether such a thing comes into play?

Anna Werblińska- I think not. Above all, such a release must be backed securities from a doctor. I doubt that any of the contestants asked the doctor called. exemption because it is left hardly the point. Previous season was tough, even looking through the prism of his people. I had a knee injury, then the foot, which is still not fully cured. Also, do not seem to me to fake injuries were the cause of resentment in the game coach.

Grouping in Szczyrk is already underway. You do not participate in it due to injury. How it looks on this day treatment?

Anna Werblińska- After the league season on my own I tried to the best doctors that diagnosed what ails me. I did all the research that lasted several weeks. Sometimes in research you need to make an appointment and wait a bit. Me in this relationship did not help so everything took care of itself. Today I have been diagnosed and there is a chance to heal an injury through rehabilitation, treatment, and a series of injections. If this does not help me waiting for arthroscopy, but hopefully everything will be fine.

for a few days we will know the new coach of representation. How you can see the future of our national team?

Anna Werblińska- It's hard for me to say. Many older athletes career ended, some opted to take maternity leave. There are however a lot of young girls who can show the international arena. I think a little bit of experience and youth will create a good mix.

This season, we will played a lot. Word Grand Prix, European Championships and fight for the World Cup. Is this young team is able to compete in so many important events?

Anna Werblińska- I really do not know how many girls are now in training camp. Second, will the new coach and no one knows whether to appoint someone more .For such statements it is too early. I wish those views to wait and see what will be the composition of the team.

My last question concerning representation may be most important for the fans. We'll see this season Werblińską Anna in white and red shirt?

Anna Werblińska- I'd love to. I must admit that if I get permission from a doctor, and my foot will be all right, then I would like to play in the NT.

• Thanks a lot Wojtek13!! :flower: :obey: :thumbsup:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Matlak is a douchebag and I suggest him to take retirement and deleted, no insults please

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by Matthias ().

• Matlak is a douchebag and I suggest him to take retirement and (...)

I'm not sure you would say the same, if you were fired the way he was.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm not sure you would say the same, if you were fired the way he was.

He deserve. But I will not say that only him is the worst. PZPS is full of irresponsible people. They should fire him a long long time ago.

• Jerzy Matlak is convinced that he is still - at least formally - the coach of the Polish women's volleyball. This would mean that the team has two coaches. Moreover, the confusion may affect the finances Polish Volleyball Federation.
    Mirosław Przedpełski, president of the Polish Volleyball Federation, already last week revealed that Alojzy Świderek will replace Matlak as coach.
    - On Friday, the candidate delivered an opinion faculty training. New coach will present at the press conference between the World League matches - promises Przedpełski
    Federation in this way, the choice of the coach departed from traditional competition. The procedure required by the ministry of sports has not been complemented and funding department may suspend a coach salaries (paying 20 percent. Contract).
    - We did not have time for the contest. We made to the ministry's request for cancellation - explains President Przedpełski.
    It turns out that it is not the only problem of Federation. Jerzy Matlak is convinced that it is still valid agreement with the Polish Volleyball Federation.
    - If it will be necessary, I will go to court. I feel that the team now has two selectors - says Matlak.

Sorry for my grammar.

• Thank you!!! :flower:

• But Alojzy Swiderek is a relative of the italian/polish setter Anna Swiderek? Her Dad??? :what:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012