Poland NT 2011

• oh, I feel sorry about her. well btw, there's a question for Polish users... What is ola? :lol: as far as I know, It means hello in Portuguese...I guess it must be related with Jaigelo though...

• oh, I feel sorry about her. well btw, there's a question for Polish users... What is ola? :lol: as far as I know, It means hello in Portuguese...I guess it must be related with Jaigelo though...

Aleksandra is called Ola in Poland... Joanna is Asia and so on... :lol: its like in English- Elizabeth is Liz and so on :)

• Aleksandra is called Ola in Poland... Joanna is Asia and so on... :lol: its like in English- Elizabeth is Liz and so on :)

And Konrad is Konradek :D
    Sad to hear, that Jagielo is out of the team :(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• or Konradeczko or Konraduczusiunio.

The third one is so funny :rolll: :lol: :rolll: :lol:

What about Bartek? :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The third one is so funny :rolll: :lol: :rolll: :lol:

What about Bartek? :lol:

Don't take him seriously too much. He invented these three versions of my name :lol:
    And his name is Bartłomiej. Bartek is the diminutive :D

The most important 3:

• Bamber comes back to since 20th of July and will be main Opposite of National Team this year! Besides the team should be Zaroslinska... As far as I know Patrycja Polak from Bydgoszcz will probably play in NT, but probably only in wide rooster

• Bamber comes back to since 20th of July and will be main Opposite of National Team this year! Besides the team should be Zaroslinska... As far as I know Patrycja Polak from Bydgoszcz will probably play in NT, but probably only in wide rooster

i have just read that article...so it will be good if Bamber comes back, but who will be the 2nd Opp if Zaroslinska would be out of the team...Zebrowska? ..and another thing-in the article is mentioned that one girl from the starting six want have a baby - so it should be Bednarek , now its almost sure or im counting wrong?? i really would like to see Pati in WGP, but as OH...she already plays on a level that she could be in the team..she is not definitely worse than kaczorowska or frackowiak when they were playing in WGP 07.

• so, Aleksandra Jagielo ended her NT career.... ;( i think a big loss for poland NT, she is a good player and such a nice person. Thank you Ola ! :flower:
    here is the article: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…a-poradzi-sobie-beze-mnie

:( :( :(

• and another thing-in the article is mentioned that one girl from the starting six want have a baby - so it should be Bednarek , now its almost sure or im counting wrong??

This article, I suppose: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…we-w-reprezentacji-polski
    Matlak never mentions Bednarek so she does seem like obvious choice.

However I think obvious choice is too easy, so I will offer wild-card :)....... Mariola Zenik?

• Yes it is definitely one of Bednarek or Zenik. After last year Jagielo's case, now they are more discrete.

Polak is too weak to play in NT. Don't think she is the same level as Kaczorowska. Frackowiak... don't think that she will be in the team after her experiences with Matlak in Pila.

What is most interesting in this article, it is possible that Matlak will not be the coach of NT. This could be great relief and open possibility of Skowronska come back.

• What is most interesting in this article, it is possible that Matlak will not be the coach of NT. This could be great relief and open possibility of Skowronska come back.

Can you see any proper candidate for the new coach of Polish NT? Who should it be? I see nobody special among Polish coaches right now. Abroad?... :S

The most important 3:

• Can you see any proper candidate for the new coach of Polish NT? Who should it be? I see nobody special among Polish coaches right now. Abroad?... :S

maybe Swiderek? i think he cant be worse than Matlak...

• maybe Swiderek? i think he cant be worse than Matlak...

I think he can :whistling:

The most important 3:

• It can be Swiderek or Makowski. I think Swiderek could get a chance, however I dream about Guidetti:)