Poland NT 2011

• Agnieszka Bednarek won't play in NT.

it's getting better and better :whistle:
    so many absences in the following season., we're going to get smashed by any top team this year. i mean ... who's gonna play as MB? Okuniewska is a safe bet she is great but i have no idea who will be the second one if Agnieszka takes a year off. Maybe Shelukina will be invited she has polish passport isn't she? it would be awsome to see Maculewicz but i think she played for France in the recent years...

but the good news is Natalia Bamber is coming back to NT :super: she's playing super season and she is definitly better than Kaczor so we won't have to worry about opp position that much. MB and OH are the problems

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I dream about Guidetti:)

You have a sophisticated taste. I dream about girls more often ;)
    Back to the case... Makowski did a great job during ECh in 2009, but it was a very special situation. I'm not sure, if he would be good as well as a main coach...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• as far i remember after WCH there was an article about some young player saying that she is going to do everything to be not in NT this year (because of Matlak and his work)...who do you think it was? so maybe another absence?

• as far i remember after WCH there was an article about some young player saying that she is going to do everything to be not in NT this year (because of Matlak and his work)...who do you think it was? so maybe another absence?

An uprising from Polish players to Matlak? :lol: It reminded me Motta and Brazil NT years ago :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• If an uprising is necessary, it has to be done !!!

Poland has the same problems like in The Netherlands... :whistle: When I think about all the players having conflicts with Selinger in the past/present....It has damaged the performances of our NT seriously....If Selinger wouldn't call Meijners and Buijs for this summer - I think the roster will be presented next week - then we need an uprising in our country as well :mad: !!

• but this "news" is from one of the Polish tabloid, so I think it's not true info !

• Lord of the conflicts Mr. Motta will run Turkey NT it really makes me wonder which players will be sacrifice :lol: Terzic,Matlak,Selinger,Bonitta are his students probably :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Rumours about Matlak was also in sport.pl article, so I think it is quite possible and it is not even about conflicts with players, but his personal problems (illness of his wife). Come back of Skowronska, because she has conflict not only with Matlak, but with people from federation (insurances case)

• Matlak stays with NT, but our NT has to reach best 3 in GP this year or in European Cahmpionships. If not, new coach may be Świderek.
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…taje-ale-musza-byc-medale

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• haha so Matlak go home on September after WGP :wavy: because he never win bronze , theres very strong team like Serbia , Russia, Brazil, Italy, USA and Poland without Skowronska, Glinka, Kaczor, Zenik ,Bednarek, Gajgał don`t win bronze and I wonder if they will be on F6 wgp :S

• Matlak go home on September after WGP :wavy: because he never win bronze

It smells bad, because Matlak or Świderek or Anyone won't win the Bronze Medal. Here is the recipe how to get rid of quickly the Coach.

Probably if the Coach of Kenya doesn't win the Gold Medal in the World Cup with Kenya, will be fired.

• It smells bad, because Matlak or Świderek or Anyone won't win the Bronze Medal. Here is the recipe how to get rid of quickly the Coach.

Probably if the Coach of Kenya doesn't win the Gold Medal in the World Cup with Kenya, will be fired.

nice example, Bartek :lol: :lol:

• It smells bad, because Matlak or Świderek or Anyone won't win the Bronze Medal. Here is the recipe how to get rid of quickly the Coach.

it`s idea PZPS, but I think that Świderek is also not good coach for our NT

• it`s idea PZPS, but I think that Świderek is also not good coach for our NT

Swiderek has his own way of talking to woman.... i remember when he came to Calisia Kalisz and wont gold straight away... Later he didnt have good times... he lost competition to be a coach of NT - maybe it is time for him and PZPS should let him try... Matlak has change completely since becoming NT coach - he really has come down... and i really dont see the gold future in front of him, im loosing my hope

• Swiderek... the best would be that he is not a person, who can make bad atmosphere. But I am not convinced to his way of training. The best would be Guidetti:)

• When will Matlak announce players to NT this year? Team should look this:
    Liberos: Sawicka (probably best season in her career), Maj, Strasz
    Setters: Skorupa (if agrees, she should be in starting six), Sadurek (although in last matches she plays really bad :mad:), Wołosz, Haładyn (to improve experience)
    Middle blockers: Okuniewska (recently she's shown that she can be also OH :thumbsup: ), Wojtowicz (she can be one of best MB's in Europe), Tokarska, Efimienko, Wojcieska, Kuczyńska/Koczorowska (for quite good season)
    Outside hitters: Werblińska (unfortunately often injured this tear), Kosek (although she doesn't play so good as in last year), Frąckowiak (though she's unstable), Jaszewska (good season in league), E. Skowrońska, Szczurek, Kaczorowska, Kasprzak, Polak, Kurnikowska (last 4 to improve experience)
    Opposites: Bamber (she desrves for it, not only for this season), Żebrowska, Konieczna

NT will change. Zenik, Gajgał, Bednarek, Kaczor, Glinka won't play. Jagieło ended career in NT. K. Skowrońska won't play if Matlak is a coach. Bełcik rather won't play in NT, Ciaszkiewicz, M. Śliwa and Maculewicz also won't play although they play good. Other players like Zaroślińska are too weak to play in NT.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().