Russia NT 2011

• Is there any news about Russia NT? Which roster they will play with in ECH and World Grand Prix? I know that Sokolova won't play this summer maybe Gamova won't,too.. If Sokolova and Gamova won't play this summer my team (starting 7) is like that:

Setter: Evgenia Startseva
    Middles: Maria Perepelkina, Yulia Merkulova(or better player from Russian League)
    OHs: Natalia Goncharova(w/o reception), Tatiana Kosheleva
    OPP: Natalia Kulikova(reception)
    Libero: Svetlana Krycuhkova

*Natalia Kulikova plays really good in Besşiktaş and receives pretty well.I think if she receives well Kosheleva and Goncharova can lead the team very well.

• Kosheleva's reception is still a little shaky but she is receiving serve for Kazan and has been doing quite well. If anyone would be playing without receiving it would have to be Goncharova.

• Kosheleva's reception is still a little shaky but she is receiving serve for Kazan and has been doing quite well. If anyone would be playing without receiving it would have to be Goncharova.

Yes, you are right..Actualy I thought like you but why I wrote there Kosheleva without reception, I don't know :D I will correct it :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1) Official roster will be announced in late April
    2) Gamova will play in important tournaments (WGP final, ECH)

Your roster is a fantastic attack and very poor recieve and defence.

IMHO:
    Setter: Startseva (Krasnodar), Zhadan (Zarech'e)
    Middles: Perepelkina, Merkulova (Moscow), Borodakova (Kazan), Konstantinova (Krasnodar) or Rohacheva (Krasnodar).
    OHs: Kosheleva (Kazan), Makhno (Moscow) and 2-3 young player with good reception (for example, Naumova (Zarech'e), Scherban (Proton) or Pisarenko (Fakel)).
    OPP: Gamova (Kazan), Goncharova (Moscow)
    Libero: Krychkova (Moscow), Kabeshova (Kazan)

I think that Kuzutkin didn't invite girls, who play in Poland (Fateeva, Klimakova) and Turkey (Kulikova).

• For me, without Gamova and Sokolova, the line-up should be:

Setter: Startseva, Salinas

Middle: Perepelkhina, Borisenko, Osickhina and Merkulova (Osichkina is the Best Blocker in the league)

Outside Hitter with reception: Kosheleva, Fateeva, Pisarenko, Konstantinova or Makhno (Pisarenko is on the top ten scorers in the league with reception together with her teamate Kutyokova. I think Naumova played bad this season.)

Opposite: Goncharova, Bukreeva (Or Malofeeva)

This season, I want Kosheleva and Goncharova to lead the team. I also want to see new players like Osichkina and Pisarenko.

I think the starting six would be:

Kosheleva Borisenko/Osichkina Startseva
    Goncharova Perepelkhina Fateeva/Pisarenko

• Your roster is a fantastic attack and very poor recieve and defence.

OHs: Kosheleva (Kazan), Makhno (Moscow) and 2-3 young player with good reception (for example, Naumova (Zarech'e), Scherban (Proton) or Pisarenko (Fakel)).

Naumova good in reception? :white:Maybe she is one of the best russian recievers :lol: but for euro volley she is too weak in reception and european teams are able to destroy her reception with their serves.I don't wanna imagine a russia back row w/o Sokolova

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Fateeva? :wacko: really? Does she still deserve to play in NT? I don't think so. Merkulova is the tallest MB in the world, but She is too slow, and I don't think she is an incredible blocker for her height, compared to Perepelkina and Borisenko. but yeah, Russia NT needs her.

my roster should be like this...

S - Startseva and Whoever
    OH/OPP - Kosheleva, Goncharova, Naumova, Makhno, Gamova, Malofeeva
    MB - Borisenko, Merkulova, Perepelkina, Murtazaeva
    L - Kryuchkova, Kabeshova

• My team without sokolova/gamova would be:
    Starseva-Uraleva
    Kosheleva-Goncharova-Pisarenko-Bukreeva-Murstazaeva-Mahkno(or Naumova)
    Perepelkina-Borodakova-Oscinckina-Sedova
    Kabeshova-Kryuchkova

• does murtazeva play as OH or MB?

• She can play as MB and also as OH

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kuzyutkin released a list of 28 players invited to NT. Gamova and Sokolova are not on the list, but they might join the team later in summer.

Setters:
    Evgeniya Startseva, Vera Ulyakina, Irina Uraleva, Anna Matienko

Blocker:
    Maria Borodakova (Borisenko), Maria Duskryadchenko (Perepelkina), Yulia Merkulova, Yulia Sedova (Morozova), Tatiana Shchukina, Regina Moroz

Attackers:
    Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Lesya Makhno, Elena Murtazaeva (Konstantinova), Olga Bukreeva, Olga Fateeva, Valeria Goncharova, Daria Pisarenko, Yana Scherban, Ksenia Naumova, Ekaterina Rusakova, Alexandra Pasynkova, Ludmila Malofeeva

Libero:
    Svetlana Kryuchkova, Ekaterina Kabeshova, Ekaterina Pankova

I don't understand some things....Ekaterina Pankova is second setter of Zarechie but also some times enters for reception, but I've never seen her play as libero. Valeria Goncharova, sister of Natalia, plays as MB and I don't know why she is listed as attacker, and I think only one of them can be in NT because both are naturalized players. And is "Ekaterina Rusakova" supposed to be Viktoria Rusakova from Uralochka or is this someone else? And I thought Makhno retired from NT? Hope she will play...

• This list of players invited to the first practice of the national team on June 5 in Moscow. This is not the application form at the tournament.

Kuzyutkin said that the second setter national team should be Akulova Marina (24 years, World Champion 2006). But Marina was injured in the last game of the championship of Russia. Now the team has a problem with the second setter. Marina Sheshenina (Babeshina) does not play in the team because of a small child. Ulyakina is in stock at Dinamo Kazan. Irnia Uraleva (20 years, Proton) has no experience outside of Russia.

Ekaterina Pankova can play libero. But I think that she was invited to the squad only for the first workout and it will not play in tournaments.

Yes, V.Goncharova plays as MB. I think its bug reporter. Victoria "Ekaterina" Rusakova - too.

Lesya Makhno again in the team :heart:

• Nice to see Alexandra Pasynkova back in the roster :thumbsup: Invited Pankova as Libero for me is really weird ?(
    It's a pity that Marina Akulova is injured :( I liked her play in russian NT

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• who is Tatiana Shchukina?

in the list, there are more than five opp but almost no real receiver except makhno. And ı also heard that she will retire not only NT but also volleyball

• I wonder why Osickhina was not called. She is the best blocker in the league.

The second setter should be given to Matienko.

I think Pisarenko will be the other receiver-attacker. Or the coach might use one of the middle players to receive through Sedova/Morozova.

• Setters:

Evgeniya Startseva, Vera Ulyakina, Irina Uraleva, Anna Matienko (Out)

Blocker:

Maria Borodakova (Borisenko), Maria Duskryadchenko (Perepelkina), Yulia Merkulova, Yulia Sedova (Morozova) - (Out), Tatiana Shchukina (Out), Regina Moroz

Attackers:

Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Lesya Makhno, Elena Murtazaeva (Konstantinova), Olga Bukreeva, Olga Fateeva (Out), Valeria Goncharova (Out), Daria Pisarenko, Yana Scherban (Out), Ksenia Naumova, Ekaterina Rusakova (Out), Alexander Pasynkova, Ludmila Malofeeva

Libero:

Svetlana Kryuchkova, Ekaterina Kabeshova, Ekaterina Pankova (Out)