France
    Greece
    Latvia

• Tournament in the Czech Republic:
    Czech Republic,
    Russia,
    Latvia,
    Poland.
    Poland-Czech Republic Silver NT from 2010 WCH 51-48.

• Today will start the Additional Qualifing Tournament. The Favourites are Italy and Ukraine in Their pools.

• Dexter I know that two Teams will promote from Eurobasket Division B to A.
    But tell Me- will any Teams go from the Additional Qualification Tournament to Division B?

• Honestly i didn't understand your question Bartek :S
    But about Qualification Round :
    This is Division A

And this is Division B

The leaders of each groups will play and the winner will be in Eurobasket 2011 women group C with Spain,
    Poland and Montenegro.

Hope this is what you asked ^^

• No. You didn't understand My question.
    In Eurobasket Women We have:
    Final Round,
    Division A,
    Division B,
    Division C.

• So, you tell me :D
    Now we know 15 teams will Eurobasket 2011.
    Lithuania
    Greece
    Latvia
    Belarus
    Turkey
    Great Britain
    Spain
    Russia
    Slovak Republic
    Poland
    Montenegro
    Czech Republic
    Israel
    France
    Croatia

And then one team will come from Additional Qualification (Hungary, Bulgaria, Finland, Ukraine, Netherlands, Federal Republic of Germany, Romania, Serbia, Italy,Belgium -----only one of these teams-----)
    We have 16 teams now and there are four teams in four groups(A, B, C, D).
    First second and third teams of each groups will qualify to the next tour.
    3x4=12 teams and they will be in two groups of six teams. (E,F)
    Next round first team of group E will play with fourth team of group F, second team of group F will play with third team of group E. it will continue like that. The winners will fight for 1st-4th places and losers will fight for 5th-8th places.
    That is all i understand i do not know more. ^^

• Division B

After the matches home and away system Two Top Teams from every group will play against cross-system. The Winners will promote to the Division A. But I'm curious will any Teams go from the Division A to the Division B after the AQT.

• Division B

After the matches home and away system Two Top Teams from every group will play against cross-system. The Winners will promote to the Division A. But I'm curious will any Teams go from the Division A to the Division B after the AQT.

Look here 2009 In 2009 two Teams have gone to the Divison B after qualification round in relegation round, but because Iceland has said goodbye to the Division B only one Team has gone to the Division B- Bosnia Herzegovina.

• EuroBasket Women 2011
    Division A

The European teams participating in the FIBA World Championship For Women 2010 qualify directly for the Final Round of EuroBasketWomen 2011: France, Russia, Spain, Belarus, Greece, Czech Republic andEuroBasket Women 2011 hosts Poland.
    Qualifying Round Teams
    • Belgium
    • Bulgaria
    • Croatia
    • Finland
    • Germany
    • Great Britain
    • Hungary
    • Israel
    • Italy
    • Latvia
    • Lithuania
    • Montenegro
    • Netherlands
    • Romania
    • Serbia
    • Slovak Republic
    • Turkey
    • Ukraine
    The 18 teams will be divided into two (2) groups of five (5) teams and two (2) groups of four (4) teams and will play home and away games. The teams placed first and second in each group will qualify for the Final Round of EuroBasket Women 2011.
    The ten teams which do not qualify will participate in an Additional Qualification/Relegation Round. The first six teams according to the ranking will play in two groups of three for one spot in the Final Round. Four last placed teams will play in one group for two Relegation spots in Division B.

It is said like that before, but now ten teams which didn’t qualify are playing Additional Qualification Tournament with 2 groups of 5 teams. And i couldn’t find any information about your question but if two teams will promote to the division A then two teams must relegate to division B. :huh:

EuroBasket Women 2011
    Division B

Qualifying Round Teams
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
    • Estonia
    • Luxembourg
    • Norway
    • Portugal
    • Slovenia
    • Sweden
    • Switzerland
    They will be divided into two (2) groups (A, B) of four (4) teams and will play homeand away games.
    The teams placed first and second in each group will play the Promotion games (A1 vs. B2 and B1 vs. A2).
    The two winners of the Promotion games will be promoted to Division A.