Serbia NT 2011

• Zoran Terzic (Head Coach of Women's National Team of Serbia) said the expanding list of players (24) for the III European league 2011.

Setters: Maja Ognjenovic (Olympiacos Piraeus, Greece), Ana Antonijevic (RC Cannes, France), Bojana Zivkovic (Crvena Zvezda, Belgrade) and Danica Radenkovic (Spartak, Subotica)

Liberos: Suzana Cebic (Suhl, Germany), Silvija Popovic (Rabita Baku, Azerbaijan) and Nina Rosic (Volero Zürich, Switzerland)

Blockers: Natasa Krsmanovic (Rabita Baku, Azerbaijan), Stefana Veljkovic (Asystel Novara, Italy), Milena Rasic (RC Cannes, France), Dragana Marinkovic (Spes Conegliano, Italy), Nadja Ninkovic (Crvena Zvezda, Belgrade), Maja Savić (VISION, Belgrade) and Jovana Stevanovic (Crvena Zvezda, Belgrade)

Spikers: Jovana Brakocevic (Evergrande, China), Amadea Durakovic (RC Cannes, France), Sanja Malagurski (Crvena Zvezda, Belgrade), Brizitka Molnar (Panathinaikos Athens, Greece), Jovana Vesovic (Dinamo Bucharest, Romania), Tijana Malesevic (Volero Zürich, Switzerland), Sanja Bursac (Le Cannet, France), Ivana Nesovic (Asystel Novara, Italy), Ana Lazarevic (Vizura, Belgrade) and Ana Bjelica (Crvena Zvezda, Belgrade)

Source: Serbia Volleyball Federation

Add:

• Very strong roster !!!

There are way too much strong teams in Europe...too much for few places in WGP... :(

• Where is Aleksandra Petrovic(Volero Zürich-MB)? :whistle: She deserved to play in Serbia NT this season with her good performance in CL with Zürich.She was the 2nd best blocker after Poljak :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Nikolic is playing so well in Turkey she will be missed.

I agree Serbia is very strong team, cause they have big amont of great players.....imagine that together with Spasojevic, Nikolic and Djerisilo still! I really dont like Terzic, and honestly Im not sure how long some of these playres will take him too. But is year of ECH in their home, so maybe they decided to stay to play at home so far.

Anyway, I agree with your sorrow, so many great teams in Europe for not so many plaes in GP, or any other international tournament, a pitty.

• no Petrović and Nikolić??? mrgud is crazy.

• no Petrović and Nikolić??? mrgud is crazy.

Respect his decisions,he knows the best :rolll: He doesn't care that who take the Best Scorer award in F4 and also deserved MVP and Best Blocker awards either someone was the 2nd best blocker after Play-Off 6 but those things are insignificant for him :lol: Really sad for Serbian users because Terzic is a living disaster and happy for Polish users that they didn't select Chiappini as Polish NT coach :lol:

• Respect his decisions,he knows the best :rolll: He doesn't care that who take the Best Scorer award in F4 and also deserved MVP and Best Blocker awards either someone was the 2nd best blocker after Play-Off 6 but those things are insignificant for him :lol: Really sad for Serbian users because Terzic is a living disaster and happy for Polish users that they didn't select Chiappini as Polish NT coach :lol:

who is Chiappinini? is he also bad guy? :what:

• Chiappini is known in Turkey with his wrong decisions while select players to NT.The players who deserve to play were OUT and someone whose level is not enough to play in NT were IN :lol: He was the coach of Aystel Novara after worked 4 years with Turkey NT and his job fired by Turkish Federation previous year and now he is working with Polish club Atom Sopot and there were some rumors with Poland about Chiappini :win: Terzic and Chiappini are hell crazy coaches :lol:

• what a pity that amazing players like Nikolic,Spasojevic,Djerisilo and Petrovic don't play for the Nt...they can make the team become a true top team..hope Terzic will realize this and call them back.

• Overall, Terzic doesn't let the players who were named as Bronze-Medal members (Nikolic, Spasojevic, Djerisilo) of WCH 2006 anymore. How dumb it is :evil:

on the other hand, nice to see Stefana Veljkovic and Sanja Malagurski on the list :rose:

• Where is Aleksandra Petrovic(Volero Zürich-MB)? :whistle: She deserved to play in Serbia NT this season with her good performance in CL with Zürich.She was the 2nd best blocker after Poljak :down:

Definetly she deserved ! Serbia has always had strong blockers, but even, Aleksandra should be invited to the NT because of her impressive season, how you said.
    I think Serbia can be one of the strongest teams during the European Championship, only thing which puzzle me are the setters, 'cause I don't know how Maja is playing in Greece...

• what a pity that amazing players like Nikolic,Spasojevic,Djerisilo and Petrovic don't play for the Nt...they can make the team become a true top team..hope Terzic will realize this and call them back.

I think even if he did call them, they would not accept coming back while he is there..hehehe

My Dears Nikolic isn't in the list, because She want to have a rest. Probably.

Probably a rest from him!!!^^

And I do not doubt that during the year, others prefer to rest... :whistle:

• My Dears Nikolic isn't in the list, because She want to have a rest. Probably.

I think I agree with you, maybe she want to have a rest for a while
    but on the other hand, Serbia without Nikolic is not the same team, also without Djerisilo, Citakovic...

generally, IMO strong roster

• Well, at least he didn't invite Jasna Majstorovic anymore ;)

cuz they have Malesevic and Bursac back...

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova