The 2011 Girls' Youth World Championship

• Nothing for Akman? ;(

Yea ;( Well Akman was the best player of Turkish team in SF and F matches with 30-35 points,13-14 blocks but FIVB looked to general of the tournament and Damla Cakioroglu was quite effective at all matches :win: If CEV would organise this tournament probably Kubra Akman was the MVP :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Nothing for Akman? ;(

Kübra Akman played with 20 points (8 blocks).She should have been given MVP award. even Dİlara Bağcı could have given MVP. that could have been interesting if Kübra and Dilara had got MVp award together at the same time .Fortunately Dilara got two awards ( best libero + best receiver).

• I am so proud of our girls. This is a great succes for Turkish volleyball and sport history. Turkey is going through hard moments these days and their great succes in this championship means a lot for all Turkish people. :cup: :cup: :cup:

• kübra akman will be thaisa mendez:) dilara bagcı will be yuko sano:) I believe that with my heart. damla çakıroğlu should be slightly more effective on the offensive a very bright future
    Turkey's 2016 Olympics squad in the first 6 should be Çakıroğlu dilara and kübra.

• Hope Kubra Akman will start to play in Senior team as soon as possible and probably Motta will invite her next year to Senior team.He likes to work with young and talented players.Kubra is 197cm but she is quite fast in block positioning and she will continue to imrpove in Nilufer Belediyesi with Motta.I think Turkey is going to win a few great talents in near future like Kubra Akman,Dilara Bagci,Ece Hocaoglu,Damla Cakiroglu.Other MB Ceylan Arisan is also effective in one foot attacks thanks to Eczacıbaşı :rolll:

• Hopefully Ergul will learn from Kubra :teach:

I would not change 100x Ergul for one Kubra :lol: This girl comes one in a million to earth :lol: Kubra has great volleyball abilities :thumbsup:

• Kubra reminds me very much to thaisa ! her body, her behaviour, her hair styl :P i really hope that she will be next year in seniors national team but maybe motta may take her this year too. it would not have any negative aspect to the national team if she would go to serbia this year

• The Championship is over. Nobody talked about it here but I must say that spectators were amazing in Ankara! Maybe this championship is the most crowded Girl's Youth World Championship. In the final there were 7200 spectators in the hall :drink: :super: Great Ankara :super: :dance4: