Hello, Guten Tag and Moin Moin from Hamburg!!!!!!

• Hello everyone from Hamburg, Germany!!!!! :wavy:

This looks like a great place. Full of volleyball-maniacs from all over the world. I will surly enjoy it here.
    Best greetings,
    Tim

• Hello welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!! :wavy: :wavy: :wavy:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Herzlich wilkommen, Tim :drink:

Frage: HSV oder Sankt Pauli ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Wow, what a nice welcome. Thank you all :obey:

Frage: HSV oder Sankt Pauli ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No question, Hamburg is brown-white. but as this is a volleyball forum (and for some other reasons), we shouldn´t go deeper in this subject. :wall:

• but as this is a volleyball forum (and for some other reasons), we shouldn´t go deeper in this subject.

:thumbsup:

• Welcome, Tim! I spent three years in Bremen (which you might not enjoy that much), so I am glad to say hello to someone from Hamburg :) A marvelous city without strong volleyball teams, unfortunately.

• Welcome, Tim! I spent three years in Bremen (which you might not enjoy that much), so I am glad to say hello to someone from Hamburg :) A marvelous city without strong volleyball teams, unfortunately.

Hello Yavor. I have no problems with Bremen. I will probably go there in june for the world league match against Bulgaria. The autobahn towards Bremen is said to be very nice :D .
    You are right with the sad level of professional volleyball here. Maybe Aurubis will do better next year. They really should, as their budget isn´t that bad by german standards.

• Hello Yavor. I have no problems with Bremen. I will probably go there in june for the world league match against Bulgaria. The autobahn towards Bremen is said to be very nice :D .
    You are right with the sad level of professional volleyball here. Maybe Aurubis will do better next year. They really should, as their budget isn´t that bad by german standards.

There is a high chance for me to be there as well :)

• There is a high chance for me to be there as well :)

Oh, then we might meet there? I will send you pm, if i go.

and once again, thank you all for the great welcome. It is really impressive, how many well informed volleyball-experts are around here :thumbup:

• Oh, then we might meet there? I will send you pm, if i go.

and once again, thank you all for the great welcome. It is really impressive, how many well informed volleyball-experts are around here :thumbup:

Enjoy your stay :dance6:

• Hello volleymaniacs,

good to see, that this forum is still alive. :obey: Had been absent for a while and decided to reintroduce myself. :win:
    Take care and have fun. You will read from me....... :dance6:

• Oh, it looks like I never welcomed you. Unbelievable. So I have to catch up on that :D

Warm welcome from Poland :wavy:

Your team is doing good job :thumbup: Guys have everything in their hands to advance to F6. I will keep my fingers crossed this coming weekend not only for my team but also for yours. It will be tough but I'm a believer :D

Since you are registered here for a while I don't have to assure you how fun is it. So be active and see ya!