World Cup 2011

• Olja,
    yes, we're taking rights to organize big tournament, but we won't deprives any other team to win these big tournaments. Definitely, finals of WL 2011 was bought, because of 13th place at WCH and we needed ranking points, but when I go back in my memory, I remember the best organized tournament in last years which showed how many possibilities we have. ECH 2013 will be big chance for Denmark and no one should blame Poland. We'll just help Denmark to host so big tournament and show Danish what's volleyball. WCH 2014 was long-lapped splice by our medals and organization successes.

I don't mind Poland being host and so on...
    Just one again. If Russia got the wild card I don't mind Poland taking the other for whatever reasons you think you deserve it. Poland is a good team, ofcourse.
    But please, tell me you deserve this card more than Russia and I will dissagree about that. Playing well and winning this year WL is more important than who will broadcast the tournament, no? :huh:

• I wrote about Polish medals, because I want to have an argue, that it is not so bad with us and we just deserve it, as like i wrote next to Russia. FIVB has got rules, that really important is transmission of whole tournament. Polsat provide transmission of all matches and I don't know how case looks in Russia. This situation is adverse for Bulgaria, but what can I say? All countries can take one wild card and Russia will get it for female team and it's rather sealed, that your qualification for OG will be very hard. 'We lost only female team' (I still thinks about yesterday match against Serbia), but you lost whole and I understand your pain.

oh God :aww:
    my post has nothing to do with our pain, or medals or with anything related with the Bulgarian team at all. I am sorry you have misunderstood me. I don't follow female volleyball at all and dont know what you are tallking about.

Russia deserves the wild card more than Poland. I don't mind Poland getting the second one. BTW Polsat will take their money for the job they will do, I don't see why Poland has to take a wc on that ground.
    It is much more deserved for the 3rd place at ECH rather than this broadcasting deal but yet againg FIVB had proved that money is more important...

• What does jealousy have to do with this topic? Do you really think Bulgarians are jealous of our coach? :D I don't know if you know it, but let me tell you this- they hate our Andrea, so I guess they're happy not to have him in Bulgaria :D I'm curious what's gonna happen next year in Sofia :D

No. I just called it 'jealousy', because I don't think that AA deserve for hatred or something like that. Except playing matches, winning balls, sets and matches there is still takes other game, tactic game. And not everyone understand it. He is master in it and I adore him for that. No one should say, that he cheated, but that he is just good in his job.

Anyway, it's weird to compare our match against Russia, and Bulgarians' match against them. Those were two different teams- Poland and Bulgaria, different stages of tournament, and what's the most important- two different Russias. I'm not saying that we won over Russia only because they were mentally crushed after semifinal against Serbia. No, we won, 'cause we were better this time, but also Russians' mentality had big contribution in this match. Russian team showed again how huge impact mentality has in volleyball, we showed that as well, btw.

So we should get back our medal? :whistling: Speculation does not change the facts.

• Olja,
    yes, we're taking rights to organize big tournament, but we won't deprives any other team to win these big tournaments. Definitely, finals of WL 2011 was bought, because of 13th place at WCH and we needed ranking points, but when I go back in my memory, I remember the best organized tournament in last years which showed how many possibilities we have. ECH 2013 will be big chance for Denmark and no one should blame Poland. We'll just help Denmark to host so big tournament and show Danish what's volleyball. WCH 2014 was long-lapped splice by our medals and organization successes.

Yes, we have already showed maaaaaany times that we're simply the best place for volleyball and everyone knows it, but let's give a chance for others to improve if it comes to organisation. We have benefits from that anyway, 'cause no matter what, other countries definitely will take an example from us, 'cause we're the ones who set the trends in volleyball. But let's give some chances for others as well :)
    Good to have Bulgaria as a host of next year's World League, 'cause it's like another very serious reason to visit this amazing country :D

• nadejda,
    I wrote about rights to tournaments to Olja, so you shouldn't take is so close to you ;)
    I just was intrigued by those one word use by you and I thought, that you're upset somehow, that Bulgarian male team will have got only one chance to take ticket to London.

• No. I just called it 'jealousy', because I don't think that AA deserve for hatred or something like that. Except playing matches, winning balls, sets and matches there is still takes other game, tactic game. And not everyone understand it. He is master in it and I adore him for that. No one should say, that he cheated, but that he is just good in his job.

Anastazi has been hated long before he became coach of Poland. He had very abusive attitude towards Bulgaria and Bulgarians players in the past. I think he is racist or something like that towards our team qite beyond that little trics he is doing with those calculations. They are only on the top of it. You may not understand it cause it was never towards Polish players and people as general.

• Anastazi has been hated long before he became coach of Poland. He had very abusive attitude towards Bulgaria and Bulgarians players in the past. I think he is racist or something like that towards our team qite beyond that little trics he is doing with those calculations. They are only on the top of it. You may not understand it cause it was never towards Polish players and people as general.

Aha, I didn't hear what he did against Bulgarians, but nobody in Poland didn't hated him after QF in Beijing, but everyone took fault at Polish site and it were reasons against AA.

• Yes, we have already showed maaaaaany times that we're simply the best place for volleyball and everyone knows it, but let's give a chance for others to improve if it comes to organisation. We have benefits from that anyway, 'cause no matter what, other countries definitely will take an example from us, 'cause we're the ones who set the trends in volleyball. But let's give some chances for others as well :)
    Good to have Bulgaria as a host of next year's World League, 'cause it's like another very serious reason to visit this amazing country :D

Oh, I know it is a little bit off topic, but I'm soo excited about it :D Every day on my way to the University I pass Arena Armeec Sofia, and every time I see it, I dream for these WL finals and me being in the hall. Ola, you definately have to come, we will make a great united inside-volley front in the public :thumbsup: Every fan from this forum is invited :drink:

Sooooo, I think that Brazil has a quite good chance to win the World Cup :roll: :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• No. I just called it 'jealousy', because I don't think that AA deserve for hatred or something like that. Except playing matches, winning balls, sets and matches there is still takes other game, tactic game. And not everyone understand it. He is master in it and I adore him for that. No one should say, that he cheated, but that he is just good in his job.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not Andrea's hater, I actually defend him all the time here, and I'm probably not objective sometimes. But if it comes to Bulgarians,...listen...they don't hate him since this year's ECh, it lasts longer than you think. He has been nasty for them, so we can't be suprised that they don't like him at all...

So we should get back our medal? :whistling: Speculation does not change the facts.

I'm not saying this. I just pointed out some things, which had contribution on our victory.

• Aha, I didn't hear what he did against Bulgarians, but nobody in Poland didn't hated him after QF in Beijing, but everyone took fault at Polish site and it were reasons against AA.

It's not about defeats or anything like that, 'cause it happens, defeats are part of the sport. But it's more about Andrea's behaviour towards Bulgarians.

• Quote from Olja

I'm not saying this. I just pointed out some things, which had contribution on our victory.

Right, I agree, but sometimes when I read so devastations (it's not to you Olja) I have got impression, that writer want to take medal and give it to other team, best for his team :D

Quote from Olja

Don't get me wrong, I'm not Andrea's hater, I actually defend him all the time here, and I'm probably not objective sometimes. But if it comes to Bulgarians,...listen...they don't hate him since this year's ECh, it lasts longer than you think. He has been nasty for them, so we can't be suprised that they don't like him at all...

No, I just wrote what I think about him. Everyone writes, that he is cheating, that's unfair and I think when rules will be as like now, it won't be cheating and it won't be unfair. It's not the cause of loosing by some teams ;)

• So we should get back our medal? :whistling: Speculation does not change the facts.

well, if WE should get back our medal, I don't know what Bulgarian NT should do with their from ECh2009. As I remembered the situation was quite similar then. But in 2009 Russian were more distracted, more unmotiveted, to not say that they had huge hangover :whistling: . I can be wrong, but some of them even didn't play with Bulgaria

nobody in Poland didn't hated him after QF in Beijing

speak for yourself! :D But I decided to forgive him, when he give us medal from London

I'm only joking, but Anastasi is no doubt part of my worst volleyball nightmare EVER :wall:

• So we should get back our medal? :whistling: Speculation does not change the facts.
    well, if WE should get back our medal, I don't know what Bulgarian NT should do with their from ECh2009. As I remembered the situation was quite similar then. But in 2009 Russian were more distracted, more unmotiveted, to not say that they had huge hangover :whistling: . I can be wrong, but some of them even didn't play with Bulgaria

No, you shouldn't!
    WTF, we are not giving our medals back, dude :D Forget about that.
    Yup, Russia completely braifarted then maybe even more than this year, Oh well, they improve a little bit as it seems :lol: . We may actually see them fighting for the bronze one day.

• Quote from majka86

speak for yourself! But I decided to forgive him, when he give us medal from London

I'm only joking, but Anastasi is no doubt part of my worst volleyball nightmare EVER

hehe, but I think, that he was just cleverer than Lozano and it's his strength.

Quote from nadejda

chill out, mate we are not taking your medals

I mean something different but... :P

• Oh, I know it is a little bit off topic, but I'm soo excited about it :D Every day on my way to the University I pass Arena Armeec Sofia, and every time I see it, I dream for these WL finals and me being in the hall. Ola, you definately have to come, we will make a great united inside-volley front in the public :thumbsup: Every fan from this forum is invited :drink:

Sooooo, I think that Brazil has a quite good chance to win the World Cup :roll: :D

:D yaaay I can't wait for it as well, I don't want to jinx it, but....oh well, let's hope nothing will change :D It would be a blast to make a little Polish-Bulgarian meeting in Bulgaria on POL-BUL match :rolll: :obey: Drinking...how was that? Zagorka, right? and watching an incredible game with great people, pleasure! :D

*looking at thread's title* yeah, Brazil is probably the biggest favourite :D

I'm only joking, but Anastasi is no doubt part of my worst volleyball nightmare EVER :wall:

Oh come on, it's past, he had to do it, right? :D

• :D yaaay I can't wait for it as well, I don't want to jinx it, but....oh well, let's hope nothing will change :D It would be a blast to make a little Polish-Bulgarian meeting in Bulgaria on POL-BUL match :rolll: :obey: Drinking...how was that? Zagorka, right? and watching an incredible game with great people, pleasure! :D

yeah but Poland gotta qualify first :D

• Anyway what's the deal with taking somebody's medals and stuff? :rolll: Sorry...I'm a little bit lost :lol: :rose:

• :D yaaay I can't wait for it as well, I don't want to jinx it, but....oh well, let's hope nothing will change :D It would be a blast to make a little Polish-Bulgarian meeting in Bulgaria on POL-BUL match :rolll: :obey: Drinking...how was that? Zagorka, right? and watching an incredible game with great people, pleasure! :D

Yes, it is Zagorka :drink:
    I hope that evrything is gonna be alright because I really really wanna go :P

And now for this moment my top 3 favourites for the WC are Brazil, Italy and... this one is hard ....USA/Serbia/Poland :roll: But I suppose that it will be USA after all :win:
    Nice thread :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"