World Cup 2011

• I'm gonna wake the whole my family up so I can take care of you as well :D I can wake up the whole world, I'm full of positive power :super:

Haha, thanks a lot, I'm more calm now :lol: I'm counting on telepathic way :D

• According to siatka.org, Bari's injury isn't so serious as expected. He'll help Italy NT in WC. Instead of Mattia Rosso in final roster we have Maruotti.
    Final 14
    S: Travica, Bonifante
    MB: Mastrangelo, Birarelli, Buti
    OH: Savani, Zaytsev, Parodi, Maruotti
    OP: Lasko, Fei, Sabbi
    L: Giovi, Bari

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to siatka.org, Bari's injury isn't so serious as expected. He'll help Italy NT in WC. Instead of Mattia Rosso in final roster we have Maruotti.

Poor Rosso.

• poor Rosso, seriously... went all the way to Japan for...training? :/ mr.Berruto,you're so mean. :lol:
    glad that Bari recovered so fast, we have two good liberos IMHO :)

I'm getting nervous. I mean I know that Argentina has no chance to beat Serbia tonight but I'll be here at 3am watching the match. yeah, I'm insane, since Italy-Russia is at 7am. sleeping is overrated, right? :lol:

De Cecco is writing some articles from Japan for ESPN Deportes, if you understand spanish is here: http://espndeportes.espn.go.co…1420143&s=otr&type=column :)

• I'm getting nervous. I mean I know that Argentina has no chance to beat Serbia tonight but I'll be here at 3am watching the match. yeah, I'm insane, since Italy-Russia is at 7am. sleeping is overrated, right? :lol:

There are always some chances for any team to win against another team. Don't doubt in Argentina to early ;)

Oh, btw guys, I mean my dear polish colleagues, do you know if Polsat will show Argentina - Serbia? I just want to know it to not staying awake pointlessly :P

• Who's gonna wake me up tomorrow?

I'm gonna wake the whole my family up so I can take care of you as well :D I can wake up the whole world, I'm full of positive power :super:

Haha, thanks a lot, I'm more calm now :lol: I'm counting on telepathic way :D

cmon please dont spam this topic :obey: Polish NT and Plus liga topics are unreadable because there r 98% spam posts. Pls dont do that with this topic :aww:

• cmon please dont spam this topic :obey: Polish NT and Plus liga topics are unreadable because there r 98% spam posts. Pls dont do that with this topic :aww:

You're absolutely right :thumbsup:
    Girls, chill out :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• wow, what a shocker ! I was thinking Serbia will have an easy game against Argantine. But they lost the first set and in the second they are behind. they cannot attack and do silly mistakes . on the other side pereyra and conte are very good.

• I probably felt asleep and haven't really seen the match, have I?
    OMG I'M SO HAAAAAAPPY.
    clearly Serbia didn't play good. Last time I saw them was the final at the ECh and they looked like another team.oh and what happened to Nikola Kovacevic, is he injuried? :what:
    I don't know what to say, it's 4am here and I'm glad I stayed up to watch this match.
    Conte MVP, anyway.

• I probably felt asleep and haven't really seen the match, have I?
    OMG I'M SO HAAAAAAPPY.
    clearly Serbia didn't play good. Last time I saw them was the final at the ECh and they looked like another team.oh and what happened to Nikola Kovacevic, is he injuried? :what:
    I don't know what to say, it's 4am here and I'm glad I stayed up to watch this match.
    Conte MVP, anyway.

I wonder the same.
    Anyway, who expected such an easy win for Argentina, huh? It was a massacre in blocks: 12 x 1! :white:

• Press conference: What brief talk they give!
    Argentina coach Javier Weber says: "We are very happy. We played a perfect game today. We did well on attack and defense. We know they didn't play well today. This will be a difficult championship with many games, but this is a good start".

Serbia coach Igor Kolakovic: "We are disappointed with our play. We may have been tired and didn't have energy. We are disappointed with the result".

Argentina captain Rodrigo Quiroga: "I'm so happy for the victory. The first match is always tough in this type of event. We put pressure on them with our serve. They have two of the best middle blockers in the world. We are trying to grow day-by-day in the competition".

Serbia captain Ivan Miljkovic concluded: "There was only one team in the game today. We didn't do anything we spoke about before the game. I'm very sorry about this".

Serbia the European Champion defeated by the wildcard!! Bravo Argentina!!

I'm sorry, Argentina qualified for World Cup as the runner-up of SVC, not a wild card.
    Wild cards went to Russia and Poland in this tournament.

• I wonder the same.
    Anyway, who expected such an easy win for Argentina, huh? It was a massacre in blocks: 12 x 1! :white:

Hm, I couldn't watch the match, but I am not that surprised, Kovacevic sucks very often,IMO :wacko:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Russia made many faults at the end of the first set.Italy played quite well till now,long time haven't watched Fei plays as a middle blocker.
    Zaytsev is amazing!

• Even Lasko is playing well today, so it would be a shame for Italy to lose 8o.
    Forza Italia
    So I guess Serbia bitter disappointment. It's still early to tell for sure, though

• Even Lasko is playing well today, so it would be a shame for Italy to lose 8o.
    Forza Italia
    So I guess Serbia bitter disappointment. It's still early to tell for sure, though

Even Lasko! :lol:

Anyway, Russia tied, but I'm still disappointed. Expected them to be much better. Zaytsev's on fire, though.

• i'm sorry by with my fault.i got confused because the Argentinian women is wildcard while they're vice champion of south america