World Cup 2011

• no more drama ;( obviously with this poor reception we can't stand against teams with strong serves.

Stanley had a great day, 7 blocks, 5 aces in a 3-set match. we had our chance in second set but missed it and that was the key of the match

• Of course my guys just had to lose this first set :aww: And I guess they'll explode in the second one.

• I can't stop laughing.Are you sleeping now,the Poles?
    Great job for China at least got one set. :lol:

• Holy shit. Something happened to Ping Chen. He twisted an ankle I think :|

How ared Argenitinians and Brazilians doing? Please, inform me, people ;)

• Poland - China 1:1

I have no idea what Winiarski is doing on this court today :aww: He sucks like never. Please, Andrea, bring back Kubi on the court.

Thank God Kuba Jarosz is so damn good today. Seriously. Can you believe it? :P

And Igła is priceless!

• Weber is now playing with all his reserves. Conte, De Cecco, Quiroga, Pereyra, Sole, Crer - they are all out. I haven't seen Gonzales and Conte all match. And the funny thing is that they are competitive enough not to get crushed by Brazilians. Or maybe Brazilians aren't giving their max knowing against who they're playing.

And I think it's not a mistake by Weber and he is not on cocaine or sth because think about it. They can't beat Brazil - everytime they face Brazil they lose. Russia on the other hand is more comfortable opponent and he chose to abandon the 100% loss and fight with rested players with a team that is generally better than them but isn't showing good form in the tournament.

• Weber is now playing with all his reserves. Conte, De Cecco, Quiroga, Pereyra, Sole, Crer - they are all out. I haven't seen Gonzales and Conte all match. And the funny thing is that they are competitive enough not to get crushed by Brazilians. Or maybe Brazilians aren't giving their max knowing against who they're playing.

And I think it's not a mistake by Weber and he is not on cocaine or sth because think about it. They can't beat Brazil - everytime they face Brazil they lose. Russia on the other hand is more comfortable opponent and he chose to abandon the 100% loss and fight with rested players with a team that is generally better than them but isn't showing good form in the tournament.

But I think they're closer and closer. They're gonna beat Brazil eventually, one of these days. It won't be today, though.

The match is balanced, but unexciting, cause this argentinian team is not able to match things up. On the other hand, brazilians are neither here not there. They're not as focused as against Russia and USA, but also not as mediocre as against China and Italy.

In one of the timeouts, Bernardo complained something about Murilo and Sérgio went totally apeshit, screaming the life against his own coach! :lol: Fun stuff.

• Big shame on Poland. I totally support them instead of my home team but their performance kind of embarrassed me.
    How can they be so unprepared for matches against Asian teams. Theirs loss to Iran and one set loss to Japan were warning never underestimate Asian teams even though they're weak.
    Today everyone seems not himself except Jarosz. Poland didn't win this match with glory because the main scorer Chen Ping of China injured and retired. Otherwise I can't imagine what will happen.
    Tell me what I can expect for next match against USA? I supposed them to play like they did in WL, 50% possibility to win. But with this shape? not a clue.

28 faults... OMG, they have no way to win this if their opponents were American... :aww:

• I would rather rest players with Russia than today.

Because you are man of dignity

• Tnanks to Serbia for easy 3 points :drink: I think they don't want play with us in Olympic qualification...
    Yakovlev :obey: :obey: He showed that he ready for serious games!

• Poland - China 3:1 and pink MIP thing goes to Jakub Jarosz :thumbsup: For sure, he deserved it. He was the only person on the court making trouble with his serves. Ok, before Zagumny left the court he had done a real damages with serves + Żygadło with one ace - what a funny thing! I mean Ziomek acing on the opponent with such girly serve :D

It was a nightmare-match to watch. Reception was just poor :pinch: or even worse than poor. It was catastrophic. In last matches our reception and serve were good and today was totally opposite. And the master of awful serves was Kurek today. Damn, is he competing for the title of the worst server? Fortunately, he ended the important balls. And again he did it... Vasilena, good morning, did you see Bartek smiling like he was on some pills? Cheesus, I was like :what: and "Why are you laughing?". My hangover intensified significantly after what I saw.

So many rotations in the squad today. Winiarski for Kubiak. Jarosz for Bartman. Żygadlo for Zagumny. Nowakowski for Wiśniewski. Jarosz and Żygadło in plus. But what the hell was with Winiar today... Like Mr. Wanio said about him "silent killer". I don't know... I would let Kubiak rest for a moment and bring him back on the court. To see how a little "rendez-vous" with the bench could affect him, at least. And no Ruciak? Andrea, are you mad? :what: Bad reception and one of our best receivers didn't even take off his hoodie sweatshirt. Poor Ziomek had to running on this court like freakin' speedy gonzales to at least try to set the ball.

Wiśnia was impressive in the beginning of the match but later he was gradually disappearing. He just need more playing, that's all. I wonder if we'll have a chance to see Czarnowski ever on this competition or not?
    Oh, and talking about the middles... I just started to appreciate Możdżonek more. Him, Ziomek, Igła and (I can't believe) Jarosz - thank you heaven for them!
    I won't thank for Kurek. He was good in attack today but these serves, almost every in net or out - it pissed me of totally :aww:

• Black listed coaches:
    1. Bernardo Rezende
    2. Andrea Anastazi
    3. Igor Kolakovic
    4. Javier Weber
    The list of unfair-play coaches will continue to grow, to stop volleyball from getting popular