World Cup 2011

• Our team manager said that the atmosphere is the team is fantastic, and our guys will fight till the end, 'cause the know that they're able to win all the upcoming matches, moreover they really wanna do it to keep our first place. Fighting spirit is really huge ;)

I've just noticed that! :lol:

Syurpriz, ineed, but miracles happens :D

Thanks to Serbia again :D

• I'm curious what will Serbia's Coach do now?

Will in the two first matches play with 2nd Team and against USA like against Brazil or all matches with 1st Team...or all 2nd Team...

What is Your opinion :?:

• Cuba 14pts - plays China, Egypt and USA. Had no problems with Iran, so won't have with both China and Egypt - so min 20pts + hmmm maybe 3 from USA.
    Italy 17pts - plays Japan, Iran and Poland. Very motivated team - at least 23pts and Italy now will do everything to beat Japan and Iran without losing points.
    Russia 21pts - plays Japan, Poland and Iran. So min 27pts. Last game - Poland. If they want to take the cup they must beat Poles.
    Brazil 16pts - Iran, Poland and Japan. Neither of these games will be easy, but they'll take 6 from Iran and Japan - at least 22pts. Maybe Velasco will give Italy some present :)

• I'm curious what will Serbia's Coach do now?

Will in the two first matches play with 2nd Team and against USA like against Brazil or all matches with 1st Team...or all 2nd Team...

What is Your opinion :?:

IMO they will just play some as a training and whatever is good for them, all these matches are without meaning for eighter team so...

• Cuba 14pts - plays China, Egypt and USA. Had no problems with Iran, so won't have with both China and Egypt - so min 20pts + hmmm maybe 3 from USA.
    Italy 17pts - plays Japan, Iran and Poland. Very motivated team - at least 23pts and Italy now will do everything to beat Japan and Iran without losing points.
    Russia 21pts - plays Japan, Poland and Iran. So min 27pts. Last game - Poland. If they want to take the cup they must beat Poles.
    Brazil 16pts - Iran, Poland and Japan. Neither of these games will be easy, but they'll take 6 from Iran and Japan - at least 22pts. Maybe Velasco will give Italy some present :)

How? being generous and taking 3 points from Brazil? :lol: LOL!

• I wouldn't be so confident, to be honest :D

So now we have 2 days rest. ;)

Thank you, nadejda, for supporting us! ^^

Yeah, don't be so sure LD. Fighting spirit in our team is growing in strength while in brazilian team things aren't so colorful.

What should I say(I don't know again); it wasn't good match for our team. I think, that they just can't motivate themselves to play good with 'weaker' teams. Like that was with Japan, China and lovely Iran. We can't concenrate on play, we are making stupid mistakes and we have to chase rival. It's really annoying!
    If I will see Zygadlo on court against Italy, I won't watch it. I don't understand why Anastasi doesn't want to let Zagumny on court. It makes me feel angry, like nothing. Zygadlo was today the worst player in our team(whole players was weak, but he was definitely the weakest). Luckily, Egypt didn't want to win this match, I guess - 'cause they had a chance to win just a set. We can't lose a concentrate and motivation in next matches. Ignaczak is getting worse and worse. If we compare his stats from WL and from WC it's like disaster, imo. He is the most tired player in polish team(with middle blockers), so maybe it's explain everything.

Please, don't be so harsh for Łukasz. Today reception wasn't so excellent like it was yesterday + our players had trouble with ending their attacks - did you see Kurek's bombs defended so many time? and Możdżonek blocked so many time? and Nowakowski blocked at all ( :what: )? No one expected that Egyptians could play good in defense and in block 'cause you can't tell they played bad in these elements! And since Kurek and Winiarski couldn't manage to end their attacks Ziomek had to find a solution in other players. And it was clear that he knew that Bartman and Nowakowski were rather certain points on the attacks.
    Had someone statistics about our reception today? 'Cause on siatka.org they wrote all statistics except the reception. I wonder if was it so bad that they didn't put it or what?

I haven't watched the match yet (but I will :D ), but from the stats it still seems that today Zygadlo was if not really good, at least more various than before in his setting , I mean thanks God it wasn't just another solo performance of Kurek as it usually is when it comes to Zygadlo, so a little + for him :D

Thank you for that you at least try to defend Ziomek ^^ He wasn't so brilliant as yesterday but neither Kurek nor Winiarski were brilliant too. Thank God, Winiarski keeps our reception in plus. But the performance in attack from these two... Not good. I guess Ziomek was shocked that the balls he kept sending to Kurek weren't ended as it was expected :P

Hahah, it's a diminutive in Bulgarian for Aleksander (and since Alessandro is something like an Italien version of the name, here he becomes Sasho) :D

And I like it so very much ^^ I mean that "Sasho". It's so cool.

Holy shit, it seriously looks not good... I guess that times for Rezende being a couch of Brazil NT are coming to an end :whistle: He has stayed in Brazil for so long.

I'm not a fan of Rezende so I support Sergio in this fight :P

I absolutely had no idea that Poland should be the determination one in the final round.
    Russia, Italy and Brazil are all facing Iran, Japan and Poland. If they play as themselves, they would win over Iran and Japan. So let's add 6 pts to each one:
    Before matches against Poland: Russia 27, Italy 23, Brazil 22, Poland 22.
    So the situation is very clear. If Poland win Italy and gain 3pts, they make sure one spot on the podium, If Poland win Brazil 3 pts, all three European teams win the ticket to London.
    What can I say, it's your showtime, guys. :super:

And I would say; HELL YEAH! :box:

How? being generous and taking 3 points from Brazil? :lol: LOL!

And it's not so stupid thought of a madman, you know? :lol:

yeah and I tweet him back: but it is kinda cool, isn't it :) ) :rolll: but Taras didn't respond me :D

Taras is so funny with these all tweet-stuff :D

• I am obliged to do this: Serbia - :obey: :obey: :obey:
    Bulgaria is giving it's Thank You to Serbia. HVALA! Balkan tricks at their best. That's why I like our peninsula!!! Brazil is really in crisis. And I just hope for them to qualify to the OG2012, but let it be through South American qualification. And let Argentina win the World Qualification. But, really, this WC is becoming really ugly...

KK15, don't mind me saying Sasho Fei, it makes him more Bulgarian and I don't put any negative meaning to it :drink:

• Today reception wasn't so excellent like it was yesterday + our players had trouble with ending their attacks - did you see Kurek's bombs defended so many time? and Możdżonek blocked so many time? and Nowakowski blocked at all ( :what: )? No one expected that Egyptians could play good in defense and in block 'cause you can't tell they played bad in these elements! And since Kurek and Winiarski couldn't manage to end their attacks Ziomek had to find a solution in other players. And it was clear that he knew that Bartman and Nowakowski were rather certain points on the attacks.
    Had someone statistics about our reception today? 'Cause on siatka.org they wrote all statistics except the reception. I wonder if was it so bad that they didn't put it or what?

Here are the statistics, but better don't look Ignaczak's numbers in reception :roll:
    http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/MWC2011/pdf/P3-043.pdf

Thank you for that you at least try to defend Ziomek ^^ He wasn't so brilliant as yesterday but neither Kurek nor Winiarski were brilliant too. Thank God, Winiarski keeps our reception in plus. But the performance in attack from these two... Not good. I guess Ziomek was shocked that the balls he kept sending to Kurek weren't ended as it was expected :P

Well, I've just watched the repeat of the match on Polsat and it wasn't only Zygadlo's fault for not very persuading game of Poland team. Reception wasn't good, Ignaczak had some problems today with it. Winiarski serving today :aww: - that wasn't even a float serve, but just a transfering of the ball to the other side of the court and the most redicilous thing is that he even pointed an ace that way :rolll: . Zygadlo and Nowakowski also had similar situations in which they scored direct points with similar "serve" :P. All Kurek,Bartman and Winiarski weren't well spiking today - they really couldn't finish the balls. The match was stagnant to watch and the best thing in it is the result 3-0 for Poland.
    And almost to forget (naah, no way :D ) - Nowakowski, the other best thing :super:

Ola, I think I'll miss the second repetition - this one was enough for me ^^ :lol:

And I like it so very much ^^ I mean that "Sasho". It's so cool.

I liked it really much, too when I saw it in triglav_kran's post :D
    Hehe, so maybe then you won't mind "Pesho", too - for Piotr Nowakowski :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I hate Balkan tricks, and all kind of tricks

• I am obliged to do this: Serbia - :obey: :obey: :obey:
    Bulgaria is giving it's Thank You to Serbia. HVALA! Balkan tricks at their best. That's why I like our peninsula!!! Brazil is really in crisis. And I just hope for them to qualify to the OG2012, but let it be through South American qualification. And let Argentina win the World Qualification. But, really, this WC is becoming really ugly...

KK15, don't mind me saying Sasho Fei, it makes him more Bulgarian and I don't put any negative meaning to it :drink:

Well, I prefer to give my thank you to Serbia after the qualies in Sofia for some number of reasons :lol: . Anyway it was a fantistic win over Brazil, indeed. :drink:

• Well, I've just watched the repeat of the match on Polsat and it wasn't only Zygadlo's fault for not very persuading game of Poland team. Reception wasn't good, Ignaczak had some problems today with it. Winiarski serving today :aww: - that wasn't even a float serve, but just a transfering of the ball to the other side of the court and the most redicilous thing is that he even pointed an ace that way :rolll: . Zygadlo and Nowakowski also had similar situations in which they scored direct points with similar "serve" :P. All Kurek,Bartman and Winiarski weren't well spiking today - they really couldn't finish the balls. The match was stagnant to watch and the best thing in it is the result 3-0 for Poland.
    And almost to forget (naah, no way :D ) - Nowakowski, the other best thing :super:

Ola, I think I'll miss the second repetition - this one was enough for me ^^ :lol:

Ahahah it was enough for me as well! :lol: We really shouldn't torture ourselves with this again :D

It is really true, we play kinda sluggish and well...maybe slightly less motivated against theoretically weaker teams, so let's hope we will show full involvment and some nice game against Italy, Russia, Brazil :D Especially against Italy :D

• Here are the statistics, but better don't look Ignaczak's numbers in reception :roll:
    http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/MWC2011/pdf/P3-043.pdf

Actually, I just HAD TO do that. I had to check it. But it didn't surprise me. After I had watched that match I knew that Igła sucks like never in reception :aww:
    For next five days I would pray for heavens to make a miracle 'cause I desperately need to see Igła at his best. Please, Igła, wake up ;(

Hehe, so maybe then you won't mind "Pesho", too - for Piotr Nowakowski :lol:

You have my permission. I love it! :thumbsup:

• damn we are so close to qualify ... if i calculate right we need 1 win against either Brazil or Italy and it will give us a ticket to London, we can lose all 3 matches but we need tie breaks in each one of them and then set ratio would decide ( i don't think Italy or Brazil will lose any points/sets against Iran/japan)
    however tho we haven't won with Brazil for 10 years and no matter how well we play and how bad they are we always lose, Italy is our worst european match up i remember only one win against them over the last couple of years and it was way back in 2007 BUT we actually receive so well that we might nulify their biggest weapon -service. if we receive well and we stop Lasko we will win if not it will be 4th defeat in a row against them . i think the biggest chance we have against Russia it's always very even but we will be more motivated then Russia since they would prob have a spot on podium already .

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• when both teams are playing to win it is no trick, but sport.
    trick is when a stronger team play to lose to an weaker one, which was not the case today ^^

Yes, not today, but against Russia, Argentina against Brazil...

• About today, Serbia playing very calm, focused and intelligent game, pragmatic with setting, good defense. Brazil look destroyed from last year WCH 2010, the match against us casts shadow over their faces, they were not themselves in the World League, they are not here. Sergio fighting with Rezende is something I prefer not to see anymore. Brazil teach us volleyball, but we are good students, by we I mean the other teams in WC. The magic seems gone, but this is more psychological than anything else. There is no guarantee that Brazil will be fourth, they have all chances even for first place, but I think they will struggle some more to the end of the WC. About chances that Europe will take over the competition, it is good, but not that important for Bulgaria. If the players can't play as a group, nothing will happen. They don't fight until the end sometimes. It is entirely in their heads.
    Congratulations to all European teams, today :drink: