World Cup 2011

• There was an earthquake 6 am this morning(local time). It lasted about 30 seconds but fortunately it seemed it caused nothing serious.

• Wow! What a great start for Poland in this match! :obey: Well, Zygadlo is sometimes a little bit not really precise, but it doesn't make harm at least for the moment. Go, Poland :super:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Did anyone count how many times Mozdzonek blocked Giba in this 2nd set 8o ? Bartman really effective - great job for now. I hope Poland we'll manage to keep playing like that in the 3rd last set, too :D

Wild Wild West!

• Winiarski is like 2nd libero. He doesn't attack at all but is really stable in receiving. Kurek and Bartman stepped up in this game and Brazilian MBs are owned by Polish ones.

Edit: Just at that moment Winiarski made a successfull attack, probably his first attempt in the match :D
    Edit2 : And now again! Anastazi seemed to have heard me :lol:

• Możdzonek blocked Giba in 2nd set two times.

Really? I counted 3 or 4, but anyway it was spectacular :D

Congrats to Poland for qulifying :flower: :drink:
    Now win this match :super:

Wild Wild West!

• Winiarski is like 2nd libero. He doesn't attack at all but is really stable in receiving. Kurek and Bartman stepped up in this game and Brazilian MBs are owned by Polish ones.

Edit: Just at that moment Winiarski made a successfull attack, probably his first attempt in the match :D
    Edit2 : And now again! Anastazi seemed to have heard me :lol:

Hehe, that's true indeed and it's not the first match in which it's like that. But just think - if Zygadlo passes the ball to Winiarski sometimes, there would be less attempts for his favourites Bartman and especially for Kurek :rolll: Sometimes Kurek is absolutely enough for Zygadlo to fulfill his duties of a setter :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• I don't know what to say now. Wow, London is never so far away...
    I feel very proud of being a fan of Poland team.

• According to http://www.fivb.org/visweb6/vl…rnCode=MWC2011&NoMatch=56 Możdzonek has 2 blocks in this match. Bartman scored 18 points.

Yeah, I saw it, but still I remember for sure 3 times in which Mozdzonek blocked Giba effectivley ?(

Ahh, Brazil back in the match, or at least in the set, they're probbaly gonna win it.

Wild Wild West!

• Pleaseee tell me the scoree! Internet Explorer isn't working well, so I can't open live score, live streaming, nothing!
    I imagine is 2-0 for Poland?? :D

It's 2:1 Poland and probably will become 2:2 :whistle: