R.I.P Sisley!!!!!!

• There are no words......... ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

someone could do something!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

FIPAV(Carlo Magri, etc.) :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

This is the news:
    http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=63833

Palmares of Sisley:
    9 ''Scudetti'', 5 Italian Cup, 4 Champions League, 2 Cup Winner's Cup/Cev cup, 4 Cev Cup/Challenge Cup, 2 European Supercup, 7 Italian Supercup. :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

.........goodbye!!!!!!
    If they went another piece of history of Italian and world volleyball!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• I agree, really really sad. ;( I think that only Sisley Treviso never changed his sponsor/name, that's the worst end I can imagine for such an historical team. They are a "recent" team if we compare them with others like Modena, ravenna, parma, but they definitly got a place in Italian volleyball. ;(

• I don't understand the article....does the club transfer to Rome ?? or will the club be history next season, because Bennetton-family didn't find a new owner ??

• According to the article, Sisley won't exist anymore. They won't sell the A1 title, they will just... disappear.

Rome will buy/take several players, but not "sisley" itself.

Actually the benetton family offered his support also for another year, but spending money for a team with no future... unfortunally they didn't find another sponsor, even if there were few ideas (like Segafredo, may be moving form Treviso to Belluno...). Few days ago there were rumors about the chance to create a team of young italian player to give them the chance to fight in serieA, but nothing else...

• I don't understand the article....does the club transfer to Rome ?? or will the club be history next season, because Bennetton-family didn't find a new owner ??

Treviso will probaly stop existing as a club. Most of the players will go to Roma, Castellana Grotte back to Seria A1, club Italia back to A2.

kk15 was faster :)

• Thank you both for the explanation :flower:

Ofcourse very sad for Italian volleyball to lose a club with such rich history :( :( :( Now Modena is the only 'giant' left in Iegavolley :!:

• Very sad news indeed! Originally I also couldn't get the meaning of the article (with Google Translator), but now I do thanks to your explanations! What I can't understand is how come there is no one in Italy to come and financially support a legendary club like the one in Treviso. Of course, they won't cover the budget they were having so far, maybe enough not to shut the club out, but this is the history of Italian volleyball. There was a high chance that the new sponsor would even receive the name of the club, which is a pretty good advertisement as well.. Yeah, of course, I don't know how sponsors think, or rather how Italian sponsors think, but what is happening in Treviso is very, very disappointing! I mean this is the first Italian volleyball team I ever heard of, I grew up watching them..

• What's the role of Carlo Magri in this story ??

• What's the role of Carlo Magri in this story ??

The FIPAV would have exercised pressures to make to disappear the sisley a year in anticipation!!!

I wrote Carlo Magri because like president should have made of everything to save a historical squad like the Sisley, instead did of everything for to make it disappear, absolutely a year in anticipation!!!!!!!!

If it had had another year, perhaps finds investors and the club would be continued to live!!!!

......I'm very sad and disappointed........it does of more..... ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Sads. :|

Sisley is such an institution for volleyball. I've seen numerous teams cease to exist since starting to follow this sport, but this one actually makes me feel really really bad.

• it's not still all lost for the Sisley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8o 8o 8o 8o

Diego and Andrea Della Valle could acquire the Sisley!!!!!!

The decisive day will be Wednesday, when the family Benetton will decide what to make!!!

We hope in well!!!!!!!!!!!!! :win: :win: :win: :win: :win: :win:

This is the news:
    http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=63897
    http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=63898

• the next season the Sisley will play in Serie A!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

It will be transferred to Belluno!! :super: :super: :drink: