Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• that's true Joana...

Sokolova joined the team on Saturday, I saw her on FB TV ;)

Assistant coach of Fenerbahce, Kamil Söz said on FB TV news - "Super Cup match played in the first week of October and date not yet clear

Fenerbahce will play a friendy match against one China's team (I don't know what team? but %90 Evergrande hope you :) ) 2 weeks before the Super Cup match

I'm not sure but Super Cup and friendly match will be played in Ankara :whistle:

Fabiana Claudino and Logan Tom won't play Super Cup match and first week of Turkish League game..

So, Fabiana's transfer was confirmed for the first time as formal :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I'm not sure but Super Cup and friendly match will be played in Ankara :whistle:

What a hell :teach: :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I'm not sure but Super Cup and friendly match will be played in Ankara

Fabiana Claudino and Logan Tom won't play Super Cup match and first week of Turkish League game

Update about news: Super Cup will be played in Ankara Başkent Volleyball Hall on October 9. (%100) Unfortunately Fabiana, Logan and Naz won't play in the Super Cup match also you know that Asian Championship will be played between September 15 to 23 then if Yeon Koung Kim comes to İstanbul and joins the training of Fenerbahce, it will be great :thumbsup: or Kim also won't play in the Super Cup.

On the other hand; at the beginning of October will be a tournament in Cannes and maybe we'll go to again Cannes to play in the tournament also China's teams wants to come to Turkey to play friendly matches at the end of September (Tianjin or Evergrande)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited 2 times, last by filedefener ().

• bvb

Sokolova is one of the best players. She is a legend. Everyone wants her in their teams, probably. As you can see in Transfer News Thread. :lol:
    If the news (about she may leave, she may go back to Zarechie Odintsovo) are true, i mean if she really said these words, it means she doesn't want to play for us any more. So that means there is no reason for me to want her in my team. That's all. But if she wants to stay, i will support her as much as i did last season. ;)

• Update about news: Super Cup will be played in Ankara Başkent Volleyball Hall on October 9. (%100) Unfortunately Fabiana, Logan and Naz won't play in the Super Cup match also you know that Asian Championship will be played between September 15 to 23 then if Yeon Koung Kim comes to İstanbul and joins the training of Fenerbahce, it will be great :thumbsup: or Kim also won't play in the Super Cup.

On the other hand; at the beginning of October will be a tournament in Cannes and maybe we'll go to again Cannes to play in the tournament also China's teams wants to come to Turkey to play friendly matches at the end of September (Tianjin or Evergrande)

Why Fabiana, Tom and Naz won't play? I can imagine Fabiana and Tom with their NT, but what about Naz?

• So you know which firm is going to be our new sponsor :?:

I dont know but maybe Universal Hospitals Group could be the new name sponsor of Fenerbahçe Women's Volleyball Team as Universal Fenerbahce and Beko could be the jersey sponsor of Fenerbahçe Women's Volleyball Team

• I dont know but maybe Universal Hospitals Group could be the new name sponsor of Fenerbahçe Women's Volleyball Team as Universal Fenerbahce and Beko could be the jersey sponsor of Fenerbahçe Women's Volleyball Team

Thanks. Who pays more, must be new sponsor then :lol: I don't know why club is waiting for? They should announce as soon as possible :teach:

• Thanks. Who pays more, must be new sponsor then :lol: I don't know why club is waiting for? They should announce as soon as possible :teach:

exactly, we'll see.. ^^

• The match schedule for CEV Champions League has been announced..

The Yellow Angels are going to play against DRESDNER from Germany in the first match of 2012 CEV Championsleague on November 30, 2011, and then against the runners-up of 2011 French Super League: ASPTT MULHOUSE. Then, we are going to see two great games in two consecutive weeks as the Yellow Angels are going to play against Rabıta BAKU, which is last year's runner-up in 2011 CEV Champions league..

30 November 2011 / 19:30 / FENERBAHÇE - DRESDNER SC
    06 December 2011 / 19:30 / ASPTT MULHOUSE - FENERBAHÇE
    15 December 2011 / 19:30 / FENERBAHÇE - Rabita BAKU
    20 December 2011 /17.00 / Rabita BAKU - FENERBAHÇE
    11 January 2012 /19:30 / FENERBAHÇE - ASPTT MULHOUSE
    17 January 2012 / 19:00 / DRESDNER SC – FENERBAHÇE

Source: fenerbahce.org

• 30 November 2011 / 19:30 / FENERBAHÇE - DRESDNER SC

@ Burak

So it means you will make a picture with Robin de Kruijf at 30th November in Burhan Felek :win: :lol: :teach:

• :white:

Turkey bans men; 41,000 women, kids at soccer game

Turkey tried a new approach to curbing crowd violence at soccer games - kick out all the men but let women and children attend for free.

Under new rules approved by Turkey's soccer association, only women and children under 12 will be admitted to games involving teams sanctioned for unruly fan behavior.

On Tuesday, Fenerbahce handed out free tickets and more than 41,000 women and children attended the game against Manisaspor in Istanbul. Women formed long lines around Sukru Saracoglu stadium, some carrying babies in the team's colors, for an opportunity to watch the club.

Before the game, Fenerbahce and Manisaspor players tossed flowers at the fans. The visiting team was greeted with applause, instead of the usual jeering, the Anatolia news agency reported.

"This memory will stay with me forever," Fenerbahce captain Alex de Sousa said. "It's not always that you see so many women and children in one game."

On the other hand, the women and children began cheering and singing in unison -- even louder than the noise that usually comes from their male counterparts: “This is Kadıköy and there is no exit”; “These are the fans and this is Fener”; and “Anywhere and everywhere Fener is the greatest.”