Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• Fenerbahce will play a friendly match with İller Bankası and Bakü this week

Fenerbahce - Iller Bankası will be played in Dereagzı Lefter Kücükandonyadis Facilities and Fenerbahçe - Bakü will be played in Burhan Felek Sport Hall..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahce will play a friendly match against İller Bankası on today at 12.00 CET

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahçe 4-0 İller Bankası (26-24, 25-17, 25-17, 25-21)

Fenerbahçe: Seda-Duygu-İpek-Yağmur-Sokolova-Seda T.-Nihan (L) (Didem, Merve)

• Fenerbahçe 4-0 VC Bakü (25-19, 30-28, 25-22, 28-26)

Seda-Duygu-İpek-Yağmur-Sokolova-Seda T.-Merve (L) (Didem, Nihan)

• Do u knw who played for VC Baku?
    I see Calloni, Renatinha and Cibele...

Is the setter Gligorovic? Already?

yes, Gligorovic will play for them, she has already played in this match ;)

• I don't know Jo :(

Also VC Bakü will play a friendy match with Galatasaray and Vakifbank

• ;) Its ok, thank u sweety!

Mary wow, great to see her already with the team...I imagine she would recieve some free days first..hehehehe

Maybe she had some days 2 or 3 but good for her that she's practicing with the team :)

• Could you post the link to the article? I'd to share this with some others.

• Universal was the new sponsor of the Fenerbahce Women's Volleyball Team :teach: :woohoo:

• Latest news about Fener :)

Kim arrived in Istanbul today ^^ and Seda Tokatlioglu and Lioubov Sokolova was the new captains of Fenerbahce :flower:

• Latest news about Fener :)

Kim arrived in Istanbul today ^^ and Seda Tokatlioglu and Lioubov Sokolova was the new captains of Fenerbahce :flower:

I'm waiting for Logan Tom's arrival :teach:

Logan :heart: :heart:

• So the 1st captain is Seda,isn't she?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: