Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• Eda must be the Captain i think, and ofc Sokolova :whistle:

• On the other hand; at the beginning of October will be a tournament in Cannes and maybe we'll go to again Cannes to play in the tournament also China's teams wants to come to Turkey to play friendly matches at the end of September (Tianjin or Evergrande)

Any news about these matches?

• Any news about these matches?

I really don't know about it but we played 2 friendly match with İller Bankası and VC Bakü..it's enough for me but maybe we could play a friendly match against Besiktas or other team on weekdays :huh:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I really don't know about it but we played 2 friendly match with İller Bankası and VC Bakü..it's enough for me but maybe we could play a friendly match against Besiktas or other team on weekdays :huh:

I think it would be interesting if we play with Evergrande ^^ But only five days left to super cup match so i agree with you. We will probably play one more match with a Turkish team.

• I think it would be interesting if we play with Evergrande ^^ But only five days left to super cup match so i agree with you. We will probably play one more match with a Turkish team.

Agree we missed so much Kasia :cheesy: ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• filedefener, I want to ask another question if you don't mind ^^
    Fabiana , Ze and Logan Tom won't be with the team until the end of World Cup. But Korea will also play in World Cup but Kim is now with the team. What is the reason of this situation? There is one month left for World Cup why don't they all come :?: And then they can go to NT camps after our important games in first three weeks of league :thumbsup:

• As far as I know Kim will go to NT camps on October 22

• Yes i read that too but i mean if Kim can come to Istanbul now, they can all come :D and they can all go back on 22nd October. We have only 6 important league games in the season and thanks to Karabıyık we won't be able to play three of them with our full roster :roll:

• Yes i read that too but i mean if Kim can come to Istanbul now, they can all come :D and they can all go back on 22nd October. We have only 6 important league games in the season and thanks to Karabıyık we won't be able to play three of them with our full roster :roll:

Agree but I hope we will win first 3 matches

• I hope so :) Thanks for the answers :flower:

you're welcome.. probably it doesn't seem possible.. Ze, Fabiana and Logan won't play the Super Cup and some league matches :(

But but Alex could be coach :D he support volleyball :D

• you're welcome.. probably it doesn't seem possible.. Ze, Fabiana and Logan won't play the Super Cup and some league matches :(

But but Alex could be coach :D he support volleyball :D

Brazilians are the best in volleyball and football so why not :thumbsup: Also I love him much more than Ze. :lol:

• Brazilians are the best in volleyball and football so why not :thumbsup: Also I love him much more than Ze. :lol:

yes of course i love many Brazilian players and peoples

mens: Alex De Souza, Zico Coimbra, Ze Roberto
    womens: Jaqueline, Sheilla and Adriana Lima of course :lol: :thumbsup:

• It's official news ! Universal was the new sponsor of the Fenerbahce Women's Volleyball Team

it's sounds good :) We're so excited :thumbsup:

Press conference will be tomorrow at 14.00 maybe press conference will be broadcasted by FB TV i dont know not clear yet :(

Source: fenerbahce.org

• Congratulations to FBU :)

Burak, I keep asking:D :teach: --> When will Logan Tom come to Istanbul :?: