Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• Fenerbahce women's volleyball team came together at a meal before the Super Cup match and leagues matches

(Seda so cute :heart: )

(Kim :cheesy: )

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congratulations to FBU :)

Burak, I keep asking:D :teach: --> When will Logan Tom come to Istanbul :?:

Ze, Fabiana and Logan will come to Istanbul after the World Cup :wavy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yeon Koung Kim surprised us cause Kim speaks Turkish with everyone at the Facilities and she learned everyone's name ^^

Bravo Kim :thumbsup:

• Don't worry Fener fans and volleyball lovers

It's official news !

Manager of Fenerbahce, Hakan Dinçay said at a press conference "Logan Tom and Fabiana Claudino will play for Fenerbahce" :woohoo: :woohoo:

Fenerbahçe has signed a 3 year contract with Universal and team name will be as Fenerbahce Universal :dance6:

• Yes i read that too but i mean if Kim can come to Istanbul now, they can all come :D and they can all go back on 22nd October. We have only 6 important league games in the season and thanks to Karabıyık we won't be able to play three of them with our full roster :roll:

Hi Dexter -

Just a guess, but maybe part of the reason that Fabiana, Ze and Logan did not join Fenerbahce this October is because both Brazil and USA are invited to the Pan American Games. The volleyball tournament is from October 15-20 in Mexico. Turkish league matches are October 13, 17, 20.

http://www.guadalajara2011.org…alajara2011.asp?id_dep=43

I heard that Brazil may send their best team. USA may send a mixed team. After this, the teams are going to prepare right away for World Cup. So both Brazil and USA team may have just told their players to stay together since it is a very hectic schedule. :pinch:

Another guess is because Turkish League has foreign limit and since Sokolova and Kim are already available, even if Fabiana and Logan go to Turkey, it means someone will stay on the bench. Given their national team commitments, maybe they agreed to let Fabiana, Ze and Logan stay at home.

Just guessing ^^

• Hi marshmellow:) Thank you for taking your time and explanation :) I didn't know anything about Pan American games. I really want to see Logan in Fenerbahce jersey^^ probably she will stay just one year:( i wanna see her play for us as much as i can :heart:

• The jersey's colour looks too yellow,isn't it? :lol: About Kim,she looks so sweet like most of Asian ppl IMO :heart:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The jersey's colour looks too yellow,isn't it? :lol: About Kim,she looks so sweet like most of Asian ppl IMO :heart:

Yes it's yellow :thumbup: but what's the problem ? :huh: ?(

• Yellow is good. Suits with the name Yellow Angels. It's design also much better than Errea's" lets do the same jersey for all teams" :lol: Jerseys are perfect for me :heart:
    And Kim is the cutest person i`ve ever seen^^

• Bende sizin gibi gülücük kalp yapıyordum ama şu fotoyu görene kadardı :lol: :lol:

Kim :lol:

• Yellow is good. Suits with the name Yellow Angels. It's design also much better than Errea's" lets do the same jersey for all teams" :lol: Jerseys are perfect for me :heart:

Exactly ! :drink:

• There is nothing wrong to be yellow OFC :lol: I think it's "Cırtlak" yellow :D Maybe it had to be more soft and light :win: I hate Errea too especially Eczacıbaşı's ones :teach: Hope they will change the company...

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: