Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Заречье-Одинцово - Северсталь - 3:0 (25:21, 25:20, 25:22)

Заречье-Одинцово: Раветта - 14, Столярова - 14, Алимова - 12, Богачева - 8, Каракашева - 8, Бавыкина - 5, Панкова - 2, Старикова - 1, Белокоровкина - 1, Романенко, Виноградова (л)

Северсталь: Байлукова - 12, Подскальная - 11, Цветкова - 9, Гурова - 5, Куликова - 3, Вдовина - 2, Дианская - 2, Моисеенко, Ефремова (л)

• Interview with Sokolova:

Two-time world champion, attacking Turkish "Fenerbahce" Lyubov Sokolova in an interview with "Yuniversum" told of his return to the team and shared her thoughts on the club kicked off season.

- I consider myself to be ready by 80 percent. By the beginning of the season, I came in good shape. The only thing so far is certainly not lacking is match practice. Before the season I spent just two games. And so - good physical condition.

- Luba, the essence arising before the start of the championship in Turkey in the problems, "Fenerbahce" and how they affected you personally?

- Due to disagreements with the club leadership left us the main sponsor. And of course there was a lot of the consequent problems, delayed wages, had to redo contracts. I touched this whole situation, maybe even more than others. I've already thought about how to change the team because no positive dynamics was observed. But at the last moment, all was resolved. The team has found a new sponsor, the debts paid, and new contracts signed. By next season we will, therefore, came up with reliable support and high expectations.

- Which team relied on your services in this situation?

- Clubs were a lot, and I'm very pleased. Because at this moment, when all teams have skomplektovany, find a new place is very difficult. But to my great surprise and joy, the proposals submitted, however, very much - and from Turkey, and Russia, and Azerbaijan. So, if it came to the rupture of relations with "Fenerbahce", I would find myself a suitable contract to another club.

- What are the prospects now, "Fenerbahce"? What is the balance of power in the Turkish championship?

- Of course, this year, "Fenerbahce", as before, the claim to victory in all competitions with his participation. Our team is among the favorites Championship in Turkey and the Champions League, I think, too. So that the highest goal, we'll see what happens. As for the Turkish league, then here for the victory likely will fight the same three teams, and that in the past year, and yet "Galatasaray", which is increased in the offseason.

- Is it true that the question about your possible participation in the European Championship was decided at the last moment?

- Yes, before leaving the team for the European Championship with me was a conversation, and I said that I was ready to come and play. But at this time I have a problem with updating the contract. And I, of course, had to first solve the problem here, because this is my life, the question of my future. Just before the start of the European Championship here and everything started to happen. Therefore, just before its start and had to reply that I could not come.

- Do not allow our team to play better in the quarter?

- We allowed too many of their mistakes, especially the technical plan. When you give a lot of himself, lost confidence and lost the overall picture game. It was apparent unwillingness to deal with the difficulties that have happened during the game. It is known that Turkey is a team that starts well, but if they are a little pause, they immediately lose heart. But now this is what our team and did in the quarterfinals. Hence the tragedy ...

- As in Turkey, were accepted by team bronze medals?

- In principle, they are satisfied with their results. Although, of course, the defeat of Serbia in the semifinals all very upset, because it would be a real sensation. But all sbornitsy returned in good spirits with the understanding that they have demonstrated their objective level. And the victory over world champions here was taken with enthusiasm.

- When waiting for your return to the Russian team?

- Recently, I spoke with the leaders of the federation. In Kaliningrad, November 8-13, will pre-qualification tournament. On it I have to join the team. The level of teams that come to this tournament is very low. They just need to "kill", held in May to qualify for and quietly selected to the Olympic Games. Even the conversations can not be otherwise.

Recall that on October 12 started the championship in Turkey. The first match of his team against the "Galatasaray" Sokolova held at the base and scored 19 points. "Fenerbahce" won 3-1.
    Source: Yuniversum Team

• Interview with Makhno:

The current world champion Les Makhno during his club career, certainly favored team in the capital, but this season it defends the honor of the Kazan "Dynamo". Yesterday, October 12, in the second round of the Super League championship in Russia Makhno

I first played against his former club. I thought it would be extremely exciting, but fortunately I was able to cope with the emotions. I was interested in playing against the capital's team. I'm glad that still managed to cope with all the emotions.

part of the new club was stronger than his former team - Moscow "Dynamo". In an exclusive interview with "Chempionat.com" Les shared emotions from that of Victoria, and described how it took a new team.

- Congratulating the victory. The meeting turned out extremely difficult, is not it?
    - Thank you very much for your congratulations! Yes, the match turned out to be rather complicated. However, we have emerged as a real team, well-coordinated team. In difficult times helped each other, and, probably, due to this victory was on our side.

- You had a bit of time trying to play with the team. Surely not all the game links yet established.
    - Exactly. This was particularly noticeable in the first leg. Personally, I could not find a contact with a bunch of assault. In yesterday's game was much better, so I think that over time we will establish rapport and everything will be fine.

- You play against his former club - Moscow "Dynamo". Some emotion in this connection there is, or was it just another opponent?
    - Of course, arise. I first played against his former club. I thought it would be extremely exciting, but fortunately I was able to cope with the emotions. I was interested in playing against the capital's team. I'm glad that still managed to cope with all the emotions.

- Managed to chat with the girls, who have not seen?
    - Unfortunately, the girls went at night. Because of this, after the match had no time for it to sit down and talk calmly. In addition, we lived in different hotels, so it could only exchange a few words.

- With Lena A Godin copied on the end of her athletic career? Do you think that she did so prematurely?

At the Grand Prix of this year in the national team in Japan was not. And at the world championships she did not remember me, so nothing concrete about this foreigner, I can not say. As for our other legionnaire - American Jordan Larson, the girls told me that she is very sociable and very cheerful person. It is said that she was comfortable here. I was told that she is a good girl.

- It's her decision and I am sure that if she decided to go for it, then it is correct. Lena wrote me a message, however, and before I knew about it, as called up with the girls. I have no doubt that outside of volleyball in her a very interesting life. Besides, she did not leave until the end of sport. I think we will hear more about it, not once.

- As you have taken a new club? Do you like the team, the coaches?
    - Oh, I do not really like it. I warmly here - and in a team and head coach. I can say that I am completely happy with the way the workflow. Any negative emotions do not matter.

- And the city did you like?
    - No small town. In principle, the opportunity to get out and walk calmly in the center or go to the Kremlin as yet I have not. Now comes the main job training, networking. But as soon as free time, I'm sure it will. In general, the scale of the city is very big, so there should be very interesting.

- What do you know about Japanese woman Megumi your legionnaires Kurihara? Seen it before at the Grand Prix or World Cup?
    - At the Grand Prix of this year in the national team in Japan was not. And at the world championships she did not remember me, so nothing concrete about this foreigner, I can not say. As for our other legionnaire - American Jordan Larson, the girls told me that she is very sociable and very cheerful person. It is said that she was comfortable here. I was told that she is a good girl (smiles).

- Do you feel tired after a summer season in the team, which has turned out extremely difficult for you? How do you deal with a busy schedule at the club?

Fatigue is, and in yesterday's match is evident. Nevertheless, from this graph can not escape, so I have to deal with it. The first is how we will survive it, will depend on the work of our coach. He must organize the training process so that we took to the game in good condition. I'm sure he will do everything necessary.

- Fatigue is, and in yesterday's match is evident. Nevertheless, from this graph can not escape, so I have to deal with it. The first is how we will survive it, will depend on the work of our coach. He must organize the training process so that we took to the game in good condition. I'm sure he will do everything necessary.
    I now feel good in terms of health. While no serious injuries did not, so in general everything is in order.

- You have played his entire career in Moscow. Miss this city? We planned to come here in your free time?
    - In general, planned to do it today. But since we have a very busy schedule at the moment, because the nose semifinal game of the Russian Cup, I decided to stay in Kazan, to have a rest. I do not want to strain in the aircraft. Well, so plan to fly to Moscow over the weekend. After the Cup of Russia, as I understand it, we will have a little break, so I need to lie down in your town to friends and relatives.

• Interview with Fateeva:

World champion in 2010, Olga doigrovschitsa Fateev after five years spent in the suburban "District-Odintsovo" first moved to the Italian "Sirio", and then in Polish, "Trefl." But this season, it again appears in the Russian championship - this time to protect the honor of the Krasnodar Olga "Dynamo". In an exclusive interview with "Chempiona.com" volleyball player told the reasons for his return, the start of the national championship game and the new team.

We tried to play with concentration. Starter set won easily enough, but then still a little lost concentration, for which he was immediately punished. After that came later and the two parties won fairly easily.

- Olga, congratulations on his victory in today's match. Share your impressions of the game.
    - Thank you for your congratulations. We are carefully preparing for this opponent, watched as they played with the Moscow "Dynamo" in the first round. They are taken from the capital club party, so it was understandable that they should not relax. We tried to play with concentration. Starter set won easily enough, but then still a little lost concentration, for which he was immediately punished. After that came later and the two parties won fairly easily.

- What do you think about the level of beginner Superleague? Worthy Is the Cherepovets club to play at the top?
    - I think it deserves. It seems to me that they even fight for it to be eight.

- Managed to get used to the new team to play with girls?
    - Honestly, no. We can say that we have virtually no training together, so we're in the process of establishing relations game.

- When you arrive at the disposal of the team?
    - After the champion of Europe, we had two days of rest, and then we started to train.

- Fatigue felt after a busy international season with the team?
    - Yes, there is a little bit. But health is OK, thankfully. A long time I stood on the replacement of the national team, so now we need to pull yourself together and come to play tone (smiles).

The team is really well equipped. We have interchangeable players, so in that sense, there is no problem. The only thing still lame trick, but it's fixable with time.

- Composition of the Krasnodar "Dynamo" is very strong, many of the experts include your club in the list of the main favorites of the tournament. How much do you think, well equipped team?
    - The team is really well equipped. We have interchangeable players, so in that sense, there is no problem. The only thing still lame trick, but it's fixable with time. We also have a very good coach, so that with each match, we will gain strength.

- How to evaluate a game Valdone Petrauskayte?
    - It already plays a part, everything is fine. Holds method, plays in the fourth zone. I think that now it has not yet scored a perfect shape. As far as I heard she can do better. We are all a little later we will look better.

- Tatiana Koshelev fully recovered, as shown on the basis of her game?
    - Yes, apparently, she fully recovered. In today's match it was the best. Tanya always burning eyes during the game, she wants to win and certainly completely given on the site. Therefore, the result is usually very good.

- Can we say so that it is the team closest to you?
    - Yes, I may say so.

In the matter of my transition team has played a crucial role in Krasnodar "Dynamo" - all the girls are very friendly, plus the understanding and experienced mentor. In general, more importantly, I think, not a country, where the championship, and the people who surround you.

- You will have a very busy calendar, a lot of tournaments. How is your hand?
    - Yes, we understand that from February to begin European Cups. It will be extremely busy schedule, will have to do a lot of travel. I do not know how we calculate the forces, but the coaches will tell us everything. Clearly, it will be difficult, but more importantly, to have the strength. It is important that if someone has something wrong, then it can be replaced by someone else. I'm sure all problems are solvable.

- Do you like the climate in Krasnodar? There is clearly warmer than in Moscow or the same Kazan.
    - Yes, the climate is pleasant. However, I do not know yet how this will affect health after flight - from heat to cold, from cold to warm back, etc. I do not know, but would like the girls did not complain, saying that it's okay. The only negative is that obtained on a flight is always more, as we fly through Moscow. Well, the climate beautiful, the city I also really like it in terms of organization and all the fun.

- What is the return of the Russian championship after his time in Italy and Poland?
    - I was originally going to go home. I still have fond memories, especially from hanging out in Poland. We and the team was good, and coach. In the matter of my transition team has played a crucial role in Krasnodar "Dynamo" - all the girls are very friendly, plus the understanding and experienced mentor. In general, more importantly, I think, not a country, where the championship, and the people who surround you.

• Interview with Mammadova:

Universal doigrovschitsa world-class told me that was sick at the 2011 European Championship for the national team of Serbia, complaining of the lack of coaching staff in Russia and revealed the secret of why so many are leaving the Legion national championship after the first season.

"In the final part were rooting for Serbia"

- Natalia, what impressions you have left over from the European Championships?

- Positive. I am glad that our team participated in the next European Championship. We did not have achieved significant victories and results (Azerbaijani team lost the play-offs for a ticket to the quarterfinals of the Dutch national team (1:3) - approx. Eurosport.ru). But we have yet to come.

- Were there any flaws in your organization? For example, the lack of audience's attention?

- In matches in our group B at Monza had a normal number of viewers. At the games against Italy, of course, there were more. I enjoyed it.

- Called if you surprise semi-final of the pairs? There were no national teams of Holland and Russia ...

- To be honest, no. In Dutch we have played and lost to stupidity. We have them easily could have won, but we were prevented from their own mistakes.
    Interview Mammadov - Volleyball - Russian Championship. Women

Russian national team game I did not like. I managed to watch the match against the Spanish girls in the group stage. Playing a team was not organized. This was not the team that won the world championship. Head coach Vladimir Kuzyutkin at all angles saying that they have a lot of injured players. But so was every team. Team Russia - it is a serious world-class players, so if the team have any weaknesses or problems is the fault of the coach. Many balls fell on admission and discounts, as well as the whole game was based on Catherine Gamow. That's the problem. On the physical condition of players I can not say anything, I do not know how to build their training plan.

- For any team in the finals of hurt?

- I'm rooting for the Serbian team, I have many friends there. I am very happy for them, they rightfully won the championship.

"IN RUSSIA clear shortage COACHES TRAINING"

- In Russia, there is practically no foreign players from teams in Turkey, Germany and Serbia. What does this mean?

- In Russia, not every footballer can start playing well. And everybody understands that. And you've got a championship operating limit, if bought, it does not mean, and top-class players. And if in the championship of Azerbaijan can be set on a platform six Legionnaires, then in Russia. And because of this many go to other tournaments.

- Why do players from other countries is difficult to tune in Russia?

- They worked in the same system, but here is quite different. And training system, and play. And do not always work quickly and effectively adapt. For some players falling physical level of training, the trainer begins to express his dissatisfaction with the result. It all depends on the expert, who heads the club.

- How were you able to speak with dignity? You are one of the few who were able to achieve their full potential (Mammadov was the top scorer of the preliminary stage in sezone-2009/10 - approx. Eurosport.ru).

- I was ready for any transfer, not only for rapid volleyball. If there is no reception, I was ready at the expense of growth and a jump "interrupt" the Russian high block. Teams in Russia worse play in protecting and trying to earn more points on the block. And not every player will agree to go to Russia. Championship is long, long journeys. Hard to sustain it all. And the climate is not very friendly. If you come, either to try or make money.

- And what you would have noted the distinctive features of the Russian championship?

- Very different training process. Training in the gym does not receive much attention, but it is an important component. Many legionnaires can not understand the Russian mentality, and find it difficult to readjust. I played in Italy, Spain, and can compare. They are hard to rebuild, so they lose in effectiveness, and efficiency in, and leave immediately after the first season, for fear of injury.

In Russia, very few professionals who know what is volleyball, what is interesting and fruitful exercise. They are usually monotonous. Little time for training is given to detail (the various interactions, team play and so on) that affect the game. So, maybe in Russia now and is such a failure.

"Krasnodar" DYNAMO "will compete with Moscow and Kazan '

- Make sure the games in the Russian championship last season?

- No surprises there. Kazan and Moscow were the favorites, and they played the championship.
    Interview Mammadov - Volleyball - Russian Championship. Women

- "Dynamo" in Krasnodar in the season very well have been strengthened. The team bought one of the leaders of the national team of Russia Tatiana Koshelev, returned to Russia Olga diagonal Fateev. Joined the club from the Italian doigrovschitsa "Urbino" Valdone Petrauskayte, two central locking - American Foluk Akinradeo and Catherine Osichkina. Do you think they will be able to claim the championship with dignity?

- I think so. Krasnodar club will certainly fight for gold medals. And they also afford CEV Cup win. Last season they had not enough, I watched the final game.

- Will the "Torch" be beaten with three "Dynamo"? They bought two players against Italy - central locking and Simon Dzhioli doigrovschitsu Antonelli Del Koryo.

- They have a chance. Will the Italians to adapt to Russia - will fight, no - alas. It will be difficult, but possible.

- Question of the real question - whether in Russia needed limit on foreign players?

- In Russia would have to increase the limit on one player. It would be more entertaining and competitive. Now, not so much intrigue. And if you cancel at the Russian players will be motivated to prove their place in the starting lineup and show that they are worthy of legionaries.

• Interview with Godina:

Elena Godina in an interview with "Chempionat.com" spoke about the funeral of volleyball, thanked Moscow "Dynamo" and told about his new position and prospects of the team.
    Today, before the match of the first round women's volleyball Superleague "Dynamo" - "Severstal" modestly but tastefully ceremony of farewell to Ellen Godin great sport. Having received all outstanding gifts and kind words heard from the master, one of the brightest Russian volleyball players of the last decade, responded to questions from "Chempionat.com."

- How do you feel in those moments?
    - I was very pleased that I spent so warm, did not expect this. I promise I will always support their team and be with her. At the ceremony, I did not have time to thank my family who supported me all these years, so I do it through the press. Thanks to their efforts, I turned from the same player who is now feted and congratulated. Also a special thank you I want to say to our fans.

At the ceremony, I did not have time to thank my family who supported me all these years, so I do it through the press. Thanks to their efforts, I turned from the same player who is now feted and congratulated.

- What are the most brilliant victory, or the stages of your career you will remember in the first place?
    - The most vivid impression I left the game in the team "Dinamo", and I am glad that my future work will be associated with it exactly. We won the championship three times in Russia, two years ago won the Cup of Russia - these moments were the most vivid. However, for ten years with "Dinamo" we have experienced many joys as well as sad moments. They make it easier to survive with a team where you have a girlfriend and where to apply your excellent leadership. In my words there is no guile share, I am sincerely grateful to this team.

- Tell us more about their future work
    - Of course, I do not take such a prominent part in the life of the team, as before, that is the site you will not see me, but I'll deal with the public relations of our club: the fans, sports fans from other cities who can not come to us for the match. On the club website has already opened our new "open area", which you can see so far. It will focus on information-analytical review of what is happening not only with "Dinamo", but with a Russian volleyball in general and the upcoming competition. We are still just beginning, but we want to we had more visitors, people who have served us to new ideas, ask questions, and we would tell them about yourself and about the Russian volleyball. With this project I will lead.

- Do you have the performances of the Russian national team in the international arena?
    - Of course, I saw almost all the games.

- There was a feeling that you still might help her in court?
    - I have a feeling it was, but the head coach of the national team, apparently, different appreciated my willingness to serve in the team, but I have no right to comment on his decision.

Of course, I do not take such a prominent part in the life of the team, as before, that is the site you will not see me, but I'll deal with the public relations of our club: the fans, sports fans from other cities who can not come to us the match.

- The present situation in which the team will play the so-called prequalification can be called critical?
    - Many people have recently complained about the lack of experience and teamwork on the team. But other elements such as time and purchased a large number of played matches. So I think it should be beneficial to the contrary. In November, we have, and so was scheduled break in the national championship at the time of these matches, and winning over even if not the strongest contenders who we got, can give the girls confidence and brighten up the offensive defeat in the quarterfinals of the European Championship. And then you have to be with renewed strength and confidence in the future to move forward to the Olympics.

- What do you expect from the performance "Dynamo" in the new season?
    - This year, the task before us does not decrease. We will try to win at least one of the Russian competitions: UEFA Cup or Cup of Russia and reach the final of European Champions League. In this case we are talking about the final match, but not about the final four.

- Strengthening the team in the offseason allows us to solve the tasks?
    - Yes. This has already been said, and the captain of the team and coaches. We have right to do so, you only need to work. We have a great coach: a remarkable teacher and specialist, and the new acquisition will strengthen the team necessarily. You can already see it on the site (the conversation took place during the first party, which won outright dinamovki. - Note. "Chempionat.com"). So I am optimistic about the future of our team and will support her in every way.

• Interview with Yaneva:

October 8, in the first round of the Russian championship in volleyball women's teams Moscow "Dinamo" won at home in the Super League debut of "Severstal" in Cherepovets - 3:1 (25:17, 22:25, 25:14, 25:20). Doigrovschitsa "Dynamo" Eva Yaneva, scored the game to 18 points, commented SBvolley.ru victory of his team.

- The first game of the season turned out good, if you make a minor amendment to start the excitement and lack of teamwork - smiled Eva Yaneva. - Before the match has announced his retirement, Elena Godina. Lena - a great player, and this time it was impossible to lubricate a weak game. In the second game we crumbled reception immediately establish it did not work, so the set was a contender. But in the third and fourth parties "Dynamo" completely controlled the match.

- What impressed "Severstal"?
    - Gathered in Cherepovets military command, it will all have to reckon with. All the more so against us did not play due to injury Latvian Olga Attivi. Several years ago we were teammates with Olga in the French "Cannes." I know that Attivi - class player. Since its emergence, "Severstal" will become even stronger.

- How do you evaluate its interaction with a bunch of teams and teamwork in general?
    - Faith Ulyakina - clever and a great bunch. We train together for one week, but the feeling that all my life I'm playing with the faith in a team. The second bunch Matienko Anna returned from the Russian team a week before the Faith, and I with her, too, quickly found a common language. Wow, that "Dynamo" two great bunch and a lot of strong and, most importantly, versatile forwards. This is the power of "Dynamo", but we need time to really play.

- Head coach of Dynamo, Boris Kolchin previously worked only with men's teams. What are the elements he has brought from the male volleyball?
    - I have played under many coaches for different teams, and I was hard as a surprise. Of course, Boris Yeltsin, as well as any coach, has his own opinion on different game situations. But I'm not ready to say exactly what he brought to the nuances of women's volleyball from the male. As for me, the line between male and female volleyball in the tactical plan is rather conventional. There is just volleyball (smiles). I like that coach in training lurid detail every moment of the game, and constantly prompts during the game. This is important because no matter how experienced was not a player, coach from the bench to see the game better.

• Заречье-Одинцово - Северсталь - 3:0 (25:21, 25:20, 25:22)

Заречье-Одинцово: Раветта - 14, Столярова - 14, Алимова - 12, Богачева - 8, Каракашева - 8, Бавыкина - 5, Панкова - 2, Старикова - 1, Белокоровкина - 1, Романенко, Виноградова (л)

Северсталь: Байлукова - 12, Подскальная - 11, Цветкова - 9, Гурова - 5, Куликова - 3, Вдовина - 2, Дианская - 2, Моисеенко, Ефремова (л)

Очки 75:63, атака 50:33 (ошибки 12:8], блок 9:10, подача 5:2 (ошибки 6:3), ошибки соперника 11:18, эффективность нападения (%) 45:37, приём (%) 50:55.

• Динамо (Казань) – Протон (Саратов) – 3:1 (25:20, 14:25, 25:14, 25:17)

17 октября. Казань. Центр волейбола «Санкт-Петербург». 600 зрителей.
    Судья Артамонов (Уфа). Время матча: 1.26 (23+19+21+23).

Динамо-Казань: Борисенко-К (8], Махно (19), Кузнецова (3), Гамова (21), Бабешина (2), Мороз (9) – стартовая шестерка, Уланова (либеро), Ежова, Воронкова (9), Хржановская (7).

Протон: Щербань (17), Перетятько (1), Ирисова (10), Малькова (6), Маркова (5), Холина (20) – стартовая шестерка, Чернова (либеро), Уралева-К (3), Ванюк (1), Фадеева.

Очки – 89:76, подача – 4:11, атака – 61:43, блок – 13:9, прием – 62%:46%.

• Nikolai Karpol: "In Tyumen, check the command"

After the match, with "District-Odintsovo" to questions of journalists Tyumen said legendary coach "Uralochka-NTMK"

- Game was interesting and informative. Overall, I am pleased with how our team looks. At his level have played all but the tie - said the deserved trainer of the USSR and Russia, Nikolai Karpol. - They did not look better.
    - A second consecutive day, your team is 2-0 and eventually bring it to a tiebreaker. Might already have six points ...
    - We came here not for the glasses. Some specific tasks before us is not worth it. The main thing is to check the command, because the season has just started. We need to determine the basic composition.
    - Did you hear that Tyumen fans worried about your team?
    - Of course. This is not surprising. Regions, then we have neighbors. So everything is explained. Probably support us in the fifth installment and help.
    - How do you Tyumen? How to meet, have placed?
    - All is well. Train in good conditions, we live in a great hotel. I wish the team good luck in the Tyumen Region Cup and solve the problem.
    - A Cup?
    - I think the main objective still has to be a championship. At least, we have priorities so apart..

• Nice match. We have 12-12 in the first set and loooong pause. Karpol is attacking Everyone because of that :lol:

• Milosavlevic S won't play in Uralochka.
    Her skills aren't enough for Karpol probably.
    Instead of Her will play Victoria's Sister Ekaterina Rusakova ^^

• Bartek, what do u think about the young MB Irina Smirnova in Uralochka? Her stats looks great. Is she a potential future star? And, is she related to the famous star with the same name in 80s and 90s ?

• She isn't MB, she is OH/Opp (unless she changed position now...). Two years ago she played in Universitet Belgorod (also in Champions League). As far as I can judge she's a good player, but probably not on the level to play in Russian NT. And I don't think there's a relation with the other Irina Smirnova, it's a quite common name in Russia.