FIVB Heroes

• FIVB lauched today the new campain called FIVB Heroes:

Rome, Italy, June 16, 2011 - The new FIVB PR campaign "FIVB Heroes" was launched on Thursday with the beautiful setting of the Foro Italico as the backdrop. Top athletes, including a total of 29 Beach Volleyball players from six nations are on hand to try to help further promote the International Volleyball Federation (FIVB) and the sports of volleyball and beach volleyball. "Our mission is to make volleyball the brand even better known and even stronger," FIVB President Jizhong Wei said. Last year, 1.6 billion people watched games on the FIVB Beach Volleyball Swatch World Tour. Mr Wei believes this figure could soon top two billion.

The PR campaign is part of a comprehensive brand relaunch that aims to use professionally produced billboards, posters and TV clips to bring the sport's top athletes into the spotlight. The messages are kept short and snappy: "It’s not how big you are, it’s how big you play," Americans Todd Rogers and Phil Dalhausser said. "Raise your expectations," adds Maria Clara Salgado Rufino.

For more information visit www.FIVBHeroes.com

• ITs really nice campain of FIVB I must say! The site is really cool...I cant wait to have more infos about court volleyball, cause so far has more about beach volleyball, cause of the torunament in Rome.

The players participatind in campain in court volleya re -

Women volley - Sheilla Castro, Ekaterina Gamova, Simona Gioli, Manon Flier, Margareta Kozuch, Saori Kimura, Jelena Nikolic, Joanna Kaczor, Destinee Hooker, Milagros Cabral, Kenia Carcaces, Yimei Wang and Hyo-Jon Wang.

Men volley - Faculdo Conde, Giba, Murilo Endres, Wilfredo León, Matey Kaziyski, Antonin Rouzier, Ferdinand Tille, Kunihiro Shimizu, Moon Sung-Min, Simone Parodi, Bartosz Kurek, Hector Soto, Maxin Mikhaylov, Sasha Starovic, and Clayton Stanley

• That's a great idea!)) But I like indoor volley more, so I want indoor more)))) Manon looks wonderful on the web-site :flower:

• Men volley - Faculdo Conde, Giba, Murilo Endres, Wilfredo León, Matey Kaziyski, Antonin Rouzier, Ferdinand Tille, Kunihiro Shimizu, Moon Sung-Min, Simone Parodi, Bartosz Kurek, Hector Soto, Maxin Mikhaylov, Sasha Starovic, and Clayton Stanley

Anyone at FIVB aware that you've got to have MB's and setter to play the game?

• Kurek with a big smile as always. Zibi talks with passion as always.
    Watching Conte is a pleasure, these pauses in talking passing in "yyyyyyyy"... Just adorable :P

• Kurek with a big smile as always. Zibi talks with passion as always.
    Watching Conte is a pleasure, these pauses in talking passing in "yyyyyyyy"... Just adorable :P

I don't accurately catch what Bartosz wanted to say, he said he has no other chances but to be a volleyball player, that keeps me thinking whether he's really into this game.

Zibi, huh, the polyglot, provided us with a wonderful speech :)

I love to hear Espanol-speaking country men speak English because the amateurs' pronunciation will be funny. IMO Conte's English is not fluent but, obviously, he's quite confident in his speech~

• I'm not into Men's volleyball, but I have to admit Bartman's english is really impressive :thumbup: Conte is quite good for a native spanish speaker, but his spanish accent is a bit funny.