Ana Paulo
    Diana Martins
    Dalila Martins
    Ana Monica
    Angela Silva
    Juliana Antunes
    Elisabete Araujo

• im happy for ethiopia

I have read that Ethiopia is the best Team with progress in Africa now. The Players are very heigh between 190-198.
    The Club from Ethiopia was Black Horse of the African Champions League and beaten f.ex. the Club from Kenya and Algieria.

• I have read that Ethiopia is the best Team with progress in Africa now. The Players are very heigh between 190-198.
    The Club from Ethiopia was Black Horse of the African Champions League and beaten f.ex. the Club from Kenya and Algieria.

:drink: thank you for the information, i have to asm my friends who are from ethiopia ! maybe in the ethiopian press i can find some news !

• I have the infos from a Friend from RPA, which Sister works in Ethiopia. So the infos from first hand.
    In African press You can find nothing about the tournamet and all others like All African Games or PanArab Games.

• ....thank you ...Bartek

its great to see volleyball keep flying in these places...

waiting for your lastest first hand information about the tournament... :cup:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I have a feelings that Chinese Taipei flys down. Costa Rica the 2nd and the 3rd set very good but then as always in that level.

• Nbeba will go to watch the match Ethiopia-Portugal. Her brother has written that in volleyball She likes to watch blocks and She will count Ethiopian's blocks ;)
    He also has written that yesterday when She was in the park She saw live first time person from Chinese Taipei and She sacred so much that She ran to first shop :lol:
    O My I can't stop laughting. :lol:
    What will She do if She sees Marylin Manson live? :D

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you for the infos !!! my friends were surprised about the tournament, plz keep us uptodate with the informations and volleyball in other places

• Ethiopia - Portugal 1525 2523 2522 2624.
    Nbeba wrote that Portugal's Dead were blocks. She counted 35 blocks by Ethiopians! Good defense by Portugal but Blocks were amazing.
    When She came to the match in front of gym was Men which sold hamburgers so when the match started almost Everyone ate :D
    Probably it was after many years the first win by African NT Team against Foreign not African.
    Ethiopians cried after last ball^^

• Tomorrow:
    Chinese Taipei - Portugal,
    Ethiopia - Costa Rica.
    In 2006 in the World Championships Costa Rica beat. Kenya after tie-break. It is time to revenge.

• The Ranking:
    1.Ethiopia 1 3-1,
    2.Chinese Taipei 1 3-2,
    3.Costa Rica 0 2-3,
    4.Portugal 0 1-3,

• Interesting tournament. And I agree the selection of the four teams is kind of odd. Is Ethiopia even a good NT? I thought Portugal would have done better than 1-3.

• The Teams from the FIVB Ranking from 60 to end play the tournaments too but noone writes or interestings about it.
    In Africa will be friendly tournaments because of All African Games and African Champions Cup.
    They must play friendly matches because They must prepare somehow.

• Ethiopia - Portugal 1525 2523 2522 2624.
    Nbeba wrote that Portugal's Dead were blocks. She counted 35 blocks by Ethiopians! Good defense by Portugal but Blocks were amazing.
    When She came to the match in front of gym was Men which sold hamburgers so when the match started almost Everyone ate :D
    Probably it was after many years the first win by African NT Team against Foreign not African.
    Ethiopians cried after last ball^^

aawww so sweet, :heart:

thx for the results