The 2011 World Club Championships

• What a funny match it is! Yuri Berezhko is another JW player!
    You know what? 5 pts in 5 sets, that's fantastic, especially for an OH~ :rolll:
    So even though Bartman and Lasko showed some up and down, they still win the match, congratulations!
    Aw, I can't forget the last few points, Berezhko spiked into the net when they were holding the match point, and got blocked to give JW a match point afterwards. JW realized it by a block over Zanit's middle because no setter would set for OH again~
    I've heard that Yuri has been out of his best shape for some time, but I've no idea that he is so much out of his shape.

• My Jastrzębski :heart: My guys :heart: My beautiful, freakin' annoying team :heart: We're so unpredictable :D
    First two sets passed really quickly, we were playing some nice v'ball, but also Kazań kinda sucked. Then in this 3rd set we should have theoretically finished Russians off, but...it's Jastrzębski, it would have been way too boring to win 3:0 in a pretty surprisingly easy way :D

3rd set was a smashing win for Zenit. They definitely started to play better, but also we slowed down a lot, I guess almost every spiker from our team was blocked :D After first two sets, it was 5:1 in block for us, after 3rd- 7:5 for Zenit :lol:

We started to play better in this 4th set, but it was still not good enough to beat Russians. I was seriously pissed off, 'cause we could have finished it a lot earlier, but again, we're Jastrzębski, we can't win too easily without nerves.

Tiebreak was really frustrating for me, I was so pissed off, 'cause when we managed to recieve Zenit's serve pretty well, we couldn't finish our first attack! Guys from Russia were defending our attacks almost all the time, how annoying that was! Luckily we reminded ourselves how to block, and we blocked Mikhaylov about two times in very crucial moments. Good job guys, doesn't matter how we did it, the most important thing is that we generally DID IT :D

Btw, I seriously don't like Vinhedo :down: What a simple way of setting, so little combinations, hopefully he will start setting better, especially to Rob, 'cause his joy after scoring a point is the cutest joy ever! :D

Btw, Paykan lost to Canadian team? :whistle: :what:

• I'm curious what will do Trentino now- will win against Sesi and will play in Semis against Kazan or will lose against Sesi and will play against Jastrzebie.
    I'm sorry Olja but because You are happy that Kazan lost to Jastrzebie- how could She- I must say our Users truth- She is Przedpelski's daughter yes yes She eliminated Bulgaria from the World Cup Wild Card :rolll:

• I'm sorry Olja but because You are happy that Kazan lost to Jastrzebie- how could She- I must say our Users truth- She is Przedpelski's daughter yes yes She eliminated Bulgaria from the World Cup Wild Card :rolll:

Bartek :flower: You pretty much always crack me up with your comments :D
    First of- I'm not happy because of Kazań's defeat, I'm not like that :P I'm happy, 'cause my team managed to win against them! And that really makes the difference :P

Secondly- :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: If you really want to make me even more evil, it would be better to say that I'm Andrea Anastasi's daughter, not Przedpełski's, 'cause it was Andrea who was seriously nasty towards Bulgarians, not Mirek :D

Btw, Bulgarians, wtf? I love them as much as my countrymen, come on! :lol:

• Bartek :flower: You pretty much always crack me up with your comments :D
    First of- I'm not happy because of Kazań's defeat, I'm not like that :P I'm happy, 'cause my team managed to win against them! And that really makes the difference :P

Secondly- :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: If you really want to make me even more evil, it would be better to say that I'm Andrea Anastasi's daughter, not Przedpełski's, 'cause it was Andrea who was seriously nasty towards Bulgarians, not Mirek :D

Btw, Bulgarians, wtf? I love them as much as my countrymen, come on! :lol:

:drink:

• I'm sorry Olja but because You are happy that Kazan lost to Jastrzebie- how could She- I must say our Users truth- She is Przedpelski's daughter yes yes She eliminated Bulgaria from the World Cup Wild Card :rolll:

WTF?!? I put all the effort to understand this sentence but I couldn't :rolll: :rolll:
    WTF had you mean? 8|

• wow, Paykan lost :D 8| I count myself lucky for not watching it !

anyhow, FIVB suspended Paykan's best player in yesterday match (Reza Safaei #2) because of what happened after the match against Kazan ! he didn't play today.

• Yaaaaaaaaaay! What an amazing victory by Jastrzebski! I love Lasko and Bontje playing like today! EPIC MATCH, WE WAITED FOR THIS SO LONG.
    Of course, balls to Bontje should be much higher and Holmes must try to attack stronger. Bartman is a great captain, he played reaaaally good today. And Lasko... What a great guy. He wasn't so chimerical today like he always is. This 3rd set was horrible, but after won two sets it's almost always like that. Nice, that Bernardi changed all players.
    Ola, in my opinon Vinhedo was good today. He was much better than in the other matches.

Great play by block and serve. Congratulations Jastrzebie!

Something about SESI-Al Ahly... Well, this SESI's setter makes me angry. He didn't play with middle-blockers. I begged him to do this, but what can I do. Of course, great Murilo and Rodrigao in block. Wallace sometimes really chimerical, but I can say, that he played good. Weird play by Sergio - he wasn't so good, like always. Great Sidao in attack and serve. And this ace at the end... :love: :love:

• Ola, in my opinon Vinhedo was good today. He was much better than in the other matches.

I'm not saying he's bad or something, I was just pissed off sometimes, 'cause he was really simplifying the game, not all the time, but there were some moments, when we really lacked of some nice combinations. Can't wait for semis :D What a match it's gonna be- Jastrzębski-Sesi :D niah, niah :lol:

• ;( ;(
    And which team should I support... :wacko:

Poor Aga, I don't envy you such situation. My heart is orange or green or whatever JW colors are :D
    Listen to your heart Aga, no patriotic thoughts :D

• Poor Aga, I don't envy you such situation. My heart is orange or green or whatever JW colors are :D
    Listen to your heart Aga, no patriotic thoughts :D

Well. I will support both teams.
    Haha, what I'm talking about? I don't know. I'm waiting for Bella, maybe she will help me :lol:

• I'm not saying he's bad or something, I was just pissed off sometimes, 'cause he was really simplifying the game, not all the time, but there were some moments, when we really lacked of some nice combinations. Can't wait for semis :D What a match it's gonna be- Jastrzębski-Sesi :D niah, niah :lol:

Simple game is more reliable, if the setter doesn't trust every spiker equally

• Nadejda the Truth is different than the appearance of .. If You don't believe You should try to go to the second site of the Mirror.

• WTF?!? I put all the effort to understand this sentence but I couldn't :rolll: :rolll:
    WTF had you mean? 8|

Nadejda the Truth is different than the appearance of .. If You don't believe You should try to go to the second site of the Mirror.

who is she? who is Przedpelski's daughter? who is Przedpelski? I just didn't understand you? and you say I need a mirror? :what: I don't understand your Polish jokes, really? :thumbdown:

• Nadejda, don't try to understand Bartek - it's hopeless sometimes ;)
    Jastrzębski - Kazan was a nice game to watch. Very good level of volleyball in many moments. Nice, that Polish team won it :thumbup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D