CEV Cup 2011/12

• Don't worry XD

Today Schweriner-Busto and Mulhouse-Urbino. I think the first semifinal will be Busto-Urbino :roll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Don't worry XD

Today Schweriner-Busto and Mulhouse-Urbino. I think the first semifinal will be Busto-Urbino :roll:

to me it is a pity..they are both strong teams and they could achieve both the final victory!!
    anyway the match i'm waiting the most is Krasnodar-Costanta...

• Schweriner SC - Yamamay Busto Arsizio: 1-2 (20-25, 22-25, 25-23)

Yama was leading now 16-14 in the fourth set.

ASPTT Mulhouse - Chateau dAx Urbino Volley : 0-1 (20-25,....)

Chateau dAx Urbino Volley was leading now 16-14 in the second set.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• BRAVA YAMA ! 3 - 1 !! :flower: :obey:
    go on , Urbino .. 2- 0 :win:

• Thank u :flower: and I will not miss it, this time I think (and hope) Krasnodar wins and also in Golden Set :)

I'm full of hope too. I want to see Galatasaray with Leo and Calderon in Krasnodar very-very much! So watch the game and know that the one who's shouting loudest in the crowd it' me :D

• I'm full of hope too. I want to see Galatasaray with Leo and Calderon in Krasnodar very-very much! So watch the game and know that the one who's shouting loudest in the crowd it' me :D

Heheheh, thats right! hopefully u can be as Krasnodars extra player on court then ;) And I understand u want to see Leo and Calderon live !

• Heheheh, thats right! hopefully u can be as Krasnodars extra player on court then ;) And I understand u want to see Leo and Calderon live !

Me too XD I'm waiting for the final!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• That referee completely ignores all techical errors by both teams, it makes me want to cry while watching!!! There were some sets on the level of 12 year olds who started playing volleyball 2 weeks ago but he let them pass, and even when Foluke reached half a meter over the net and interfered with Neaga's set he didn't react :aww:
    Probably he only knows the hand signs for in, out and touch :roll:

• Krasnodar - Constanta 1x3 (23:25,18:25,25:19,22:25)

I dont know what to say really...surprising result and outcome for sure, and it will be no Gala vs. Krasnodar :(

• I just don't know what to say about the game and I don't want my friends here to learn Russian swear words) It's painful to watch Krasnodar's play now, it's disgrace how they react to it. Kosheleva is hysterical, Losev is even more hysterical, they made this setter cry on court during the match. I'm so disappointed and anger that I can't even find proper words. This team really doesn't deserve any victories now - no will, no character, nothing...

• What a disappointing result for Krasnodar....I almost can't believe it.... :( :(

• Yeah, its hard to describe this and I also feel bad about the result. But its impossible to achieve anything with two spikers in Gansonre and Fateeva that almost cant kill a ball, and the problem with setters/libero...better luck next season, hopefully they can build up the team better then, and have less problems with injuries...

• I just don't know what to say about the game and I don't want my friends here to learn Russian swear words) It's painful to watch Krasnodar's play now, it's disgrace how they react to it. Kosheleva is hysterical, Losev is even more hysterical, they made this setter cry on court during the match. I'm so disappointed and anger that I can't even find proper words. This team really doesn't deserve any victories now - no will, no character, nothing...

Sad to read this :( Have nothing to add really...

really strange for Krasnodar to be eliminated by costanta...but the saddest thing is to hear this!!what a pity...good luck for next season!!
    they could have won the CEV cup...what happened exactly?? do you know semisonic??

• really strange for Krasnodar to be eliminated by costanta...but the saddest thing is to hear this!!what a pity...good luck for next season!!
    they could have won the CEV cup...what happened exactly?? do you know semisonic??

It's a long story we were discussing it alot in the Russian superliga thread. Really bad management, strange, full of unknown details departure of Valdone, serious injury of the main setter Startseva and the even th second setter got injured, unnecessary change of the head coach in the middle of the season, really bad form from libero Vekshina and 2 OPP - Fateeva and Bukreeva... And it's not all, the list is long.