CEV Cup 2011/12

• I'm sorry for Urbino but on the same time I'm happy for Busto!! :)
    great game by Meijners :heart:
    just one question...without any polemics! Why the two Italian teams had to face in the semifinal (they could have both reached the final IMO) while in other competiotions the final will be between two teams of the same country?? I mean, are there any differences in the regulations of the different competiotions??

• I'm sorry for Urbino but on the same time I'm happy for Busto!! :)
    great game by Meijners :heart:
    just one question...without any polemics! Why the two Italian teams had to face in the semifinal (they could have both reached the final IMO) while in other competiotions the final will be between two teams of the same country?? I mean, are there any differences in the regulations of the different competiotions??

I think it was simply due to drawing of lots. It was clear from the beginning that Busto and Urbino would meet in semifinal if they come so far.

• Constanta just can't stop Calderon.Match is going to golden set.By the way the 2nd refree is a very problem guy.He asks to repeat MB-Libero exchange very often :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Regular match Galatasaray 3-0 Constanta (23,18,19)

• 6-1 for GS than 6-7 for Constanta and now 9-7 for GS what a golden set :cheesy:

• 15-11 Galatasaray :super:

• Good luck to them against Urbino

Yamamay Busto not Urbino hehe :D

while in other competiotions the final will be between two teams of the same country??

which competition? Challenger cup? if you look on that, don't ! no serious team takes that competition serious.

• lalalallalalalalalallalalalalalalalalal

Yama-Gala will be the final and I can see Leo playing live for the second time... (but between me and Busto there are more than 900 km)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• We'll be there as Hele's fans :D

La vittoria sara nostra Yama let's go :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• On the CEV website I have not found the dates of the final... http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…age.aspx?mID=23484&ID=552
    Could someone help me?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I did not mean the statistic but when the final Busto-Gala will be play...