Italian League 2011/2012

• Come on, you should totally be kidding :what: the only position which Galatasaray is better than Busto is setter (since they have the best setter in the world) except this even Calderon is not beneficial as much as Havelkova and Havlickova, moreover their libero Leonardi is two class better than Funda. Also, Bauer is very scorer MB even though she is not that much famous due to her nationality. :thumbup: What Galatasaray has is only second class spikers; Eric is not international level player, Miletic as well. Nothing to say about Deniz Hakyemez also. Natalia Hanikoğlu is far away to her best old days, selime and seray could be only bench player in Italy. And as a bench player Busto has Meijners who is a good universal player 8)

So in my opinion, Galatasaray would reach to play-off in Italia league if they use all foreign players, but overall rankings they would be 5-6th team and no chance to play in semifinals :roll:

Do you really think Havlickova is more benefical than Calderon? :white: Well Galatasaray doesn't have world class spikers maybe except Calderon (Same as Bustio) but they have a setter like LoBianco and it effects their volleyball so positive.Miletic is a good OH we saw her contribution to Croatia at last ECH.Selime and Seray are really talented spikers.I have nothing to say Deniz since Nesic doesn't prefer her often,i hope she will retire volleyball as soon as possible :lol: Only LoBianco and Leonardi makes a big diffrence in each team for me nothing more.Their level is quite close and for me Galatasaray is a little better :whistle: I will stop to write about this topic,better we should wait Cev Cup.I hope Galatasaray and Bustio will reach to final and you will understand what i am telling.Big possible they will.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Do you really think Havlickova is more benefical than Calderon? :white: Well Galatasaray doesn't have world class spikers maybe except Calderon (Same as Bustio) but they have a setter like LoBianco and it effects their volleyball so positive.Miletic is a good OH we saw her contribution to Croatia at last ECH.Selime and Seray are really talented spikers.I have nothing to say Deniz since Nesic doesn't prefer her often,i hope she will retire volleyball as soon as possible :lol: Only LoBianco and Leonardi makes a big diffrence in each team for me nothing more.Their level is quite close and for me Galatasaray is a little better :whistle: I will stop to write about this topic,better we should wait Cev Cup.I hope Galatasaray and Bustio will reach to final and you will understand what i am telling.Big possible they will.

I am pretty sure that Havelkova is more beneficial than Calderon, since she is very good at both attacking and receiving, and this is very unique for OHs nowadays :roll: Tell me one spiker in Galatasaray who is good at both attacking and defence 8)

• I am pretty sure that Havelkova is more beneficial than Calderon, since she is very good at both attacking and receiving, and this is very unique for OHs nowadays :roll: Tell me one spiker in Galatasaray who is good at both attacking and defence 8)

Ok ok so Calderon,Glinka,Rahimova etc. are not benefical coz they don't recieve ;) It's all about their system.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

I am pretty sure that Havelkova is more beneficial than Calderon, since she is very good at both attacking and receiving, and this is very unique for OHs nowadays :roll: Tell me one spiker in Galatasaray who is good at both attacking and defence 8)

haha, this is best post ever on forum!!!! Havelkova more beneficial than Calderon, best joke ever I heard hahahaahah.

• haha, this is best post ever on forum!!!! Havelkova more beneficial than Calderon, best joke ever I heard hahahaahah

:down: :down: :down:

• haha, this is best post ever on forum!!!! Havelkova more beneficial than Calderon, best joke ever I heard hahahaahah.

You are quite rude :thumbdown: Havelkova is one of the best European OHs, and in contrast to Calderon she is a real allround player. Calderon can only attack, of course she is more spectacular, but if I had to build a team and could choose between Calderon and Havelkova, I would take Havelkova any time. She has a great jump serve, solid reception and strong attack from all positions.

• You are quite rude :thumbdown: Havelkova is one of the best European OHs, and in contrast to Calderon she is a real allround player. Calderon can only attack, of course she is more spectacular, but if I had to build a team and could choose between Calderon and Havelkova, I would take Havelkova any time. She has a great jump serve, solid reception and strong attack from all positions.

Agree 100%!

• haha, this is best post ever on forum!!!! Havelkova more beneficial than Calderon, best joke ever I heard hahahaahah.

Yeah yeah I usually feel the same thing while I am reading your comment so obviously we both have totally different sense of humour. :roll:

Calderon is good and spectacular attacker but just it! As Matthias said before, I would also take Havelkova into my team since it is really easy to find a good opp rather than good OH 8) And although Havelkova is not only attacking but also receiving she has generally better attacking ratio than Calderon's (sure I am not talking about what she did against Ankaragücü or Pursaklar)

• real experts, but somehow all of you didn't see that Calderon is playing as right side this season instead outside, thats why she is not receiving, her reception is not her stronger and I'm not trying to say that it is. But when you buy player as Calderon you need to have players as Kilic who can receive or really good libero who will take over reception, that is what Rabita is doing this year with libero Popovic and Osmokrovic, and Mammadova is attacking only although she is playing on outside, but even if she don't receive alot balls per match you cannot tell that she is less beneficial than Havelkova.

Serdar, check stats against FB from Calderon and tell me how many points she had and than go and check stats from Havelkova and see how many balls per match she receives (usually around 10, if is more her % in attack is around 30%).

Its really funny that somehow you guys compare average player as Havelkova with top level player as Calderon!

• real experts, but somehow all of you didn't see that Calderon is playing as right side this season instead outside, thats why she is not receiving, her reception is not her stronger and I'm not trying to say that it is. But when you buy player as Calderon you need to have players as Kilic who can receive or really good libero who will take over reception, that is what Rabita is doing this year with libero Popovic and Osmokrovic, and Mammadova is attacking only although she is playing on outside, but even if she don't receive alot balls per match you cannot tell that she is less beneficial than Havelkova.

Serdar, check stats against FB from Calderon and tell me how many points she had and than go and check stats from Havelkova and see how many balls per match she receives (usually around 10, if is more her % in attack is around 30%).

Its really funny that somehow you guys compare average player as Havelkova with top level player as Calderon!

It's not about the comparison Havelkova - Calderon...it's your attitude/behaviour (towards other members), again and again, that some other users don't appreciate :!:

Just for your information :whistle:

• I just expres my feelings as other member expres theirs, and when someones attitude/behavior insult my sense for trivial and usually boastful or inaccurate talk I don't appreciate :!:

Just for your information :whistle:

• Serdar, check stats against FB from Calderon and tell me how many points she had and than go and check stats from Havelkova and see how many balls per match she receives (usually around 10, if is more her % in attack is around 30%).

Havelkovas stats from this season: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…11&Giornata=50113&Serie=1

She averages 41,0 in attack, and 13,7 balls/match in reception. Under 10 only in 3 matches, and with around the same effectivity in attack that matches...

• do same for Calderon and lets compare or even better lets see stas from CEV cup against Iqtisadchi. And khm khm, what happened in Poland?

• Aluprof found a small crack* in the wall surrounding Yamamay, made a hole in the place, got in and took the Flag.

* too many matches + travels during week

• If I good remember Meijners is playing in Busto now.
    How many times did She win Italian Cup and Italian Champ?

• If I good remember Meijners is playing in Busto now.
    How many times did She win Italian Cup and Italian Champ?

This year she won the Italian Cup for the first time and is her first award in Italy. Here she has not never win nothing before!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.