Italian League 2011/2012

• Im disapoited with Foppa game, they didnt show no close what they can.

But congrats Villa, definetly they made an incredible match, putting Foppa in really hard time. Pavan and Bosetti did incredible, actually hole Villa attack worked really well.

Good luck for the finalists...Bergamo now have to stop and rebuild a team next season...they need a setter and an opposite to come back being big.

Anyway, Im proud of them, even though they had a tecnical team lower level then otehrs, they fighted till the end. ^^

• Congratulations to Vlla :flower: :flower: :flower:

I think Busto - Villa will be a great fight :teach:

What about Havelkova? Will she be able to play?

• such a shocking game...I attended a different spirit on Foppa's side because they basically didn't play at all!! very disappointed and sorry as they finished the season in the worst way possible!! :down: ;( ;( ;( I'm very sad but I have to say that Villa played really well and was really determined..

congrats also to Busto!! let's see the final...there are going to be great matches but I hope Busto wins, they deserve it too much!

• Oh yes... After Leo's injury finally a good news!

Villa play a fantastic match, Lin was perfect and she also made jump serves!
    Villa will play in PalaIper (Monza) and not in PalaBorsani. I'm very happy also because today played Carocci because Puerari has some problems, she did a good job!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Carocci is far better than Puerari but I think that the coach should trust her and let her play the whole match both in reception and in defense...the continue changes with Puerari have been "destroying" Luna..

• I agree with you about the liberos... I said it ages ago!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I think so XD

• Loca, what are your thoughts about the final? I guess u think Villa will win (once again) hehe

I support Villa so I hope they will win, but Busto is favorite. Let's see!

• Congrats Villa and Busto!!! I hope Busto will win because they were so dominant this season,without real opponent!!

• I support Villa so I hope they will win, but Busto is favorite. Let's see!

I agree, Busto is favourites, especially since they will play first two matches at home crowd and not lost any game there this season. But if they play without Havelkova, I think Villa have a pretty decent chance anyway. I just hope for a competitive final :)

• I do not think that Havelkova will be able to play

• after yesterday's results:
    Busto and Villa in Champions League
    Urbino and Piacenza in Cev Cup
    Modena in Challenge Cup

when was the last season Bergamo didn't play in European cups :what: