Italian League 2011/2012

• Lütfen=please
    Bir şey değil=you're welcome

I must change translator XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Stats from the bronze match:

34^ COPPA ITALIA A1 - Finale 3° - 4°

LIU•JO VOLLEY MODENA - CHATEAU D'AX URBINO VOLLEY 2-3 (25-22, 24-26, 22-25, 25-16, 13-15)

LIU•JO VOLLEY MODENA: Marinkovic 1, Croce (L), Valeriano, Paggi, Barazza 8, Partenio 2, Aguero 24, Harmotto 23, Barboza 8, Rinieri 14, Ognjenovic 2. Non entrate Ciabattoni, Mari. All. Cuccarini.

CHATEAU D'AX URBINO VOLLEY: Mc Namee, Garzaro 11, Van Hecke 25, Blagojevic 16, Skorupa 2, Gentili 2, Sirressi (L), Crisanti 10, Tirozzi 14, Faucette 7. Non entrate Djerisilo, Devetag. All. Salvagni.

• Hahahaha Galatasaray wouldn't probably even reach the playoffs here in Italy. Come on, be objective; I'm trying to.
    Vaio you're definitely right; italian league is not as good as it used to be, and this year is the lowest it has reached in the last 10 years at least.
    But, it is still by far the best league in Europe. And there are some many factors you are not taking into account: it is easy to play in ECL after having played with very low-quality opponents at the weekend in yuor own league. In Italy it doesn't work the same way: every Sunday you have to play your best to beat your opponent, while Rabita has played 5 matches in 4 months in Azeri League. This makes a huge difference as well. We'll see what the rest of the season says. I repeat what I said: the only stronger teams are Rabita and Fenerbache.
    Btw, let's hope for a good final today...ENJOY IT!

Before telling people that " Be objective " you have to be objective first...Just realized with your " Italy is FAR AWAY best of league in Europe " comment.For sure Italy is not everyone knows here.Inside of Italy yes the teams are really balanced yes but outside in European cups they are not succesfull as much as they were before.About Galatasaray do you really think that they can't even reach to play-offs?Just watch turkish league,how they are giving hard moments to Fenerbahce,Eczacibasi or Vakifbank with 2 foreign players only.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• By the way Congratulations Urbino :win: Seems it was a hard match.Van Hecke :white:

• Here some pictures of the awarding ceremony.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Yamamay girls celebrating their Coppa Italia success on the court with Michel Telo's song. :dance6:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Havlikova is a horrible dancer :)

their chance for Championship was 70-75

Yeah.. 75% to Galatasaray to be Italian Champion.. what yes yes.. the more that They were close to be eliminate from the CEV Cup by Asterix from.. Belgium. :D

• Igtisadchi is 5th place in the league. Even they lost 3-0 to Lokomotiv which play in Challenge Cup. They changed their coach before the match against Yamamay. They resigned with 2 players. and signed with 3 players. They played with new setter against Yamamay. Though they played very good against Yamamay. So ,with Igtisadchi you cant tell what is the level of Azerbaijan league. :teach: Because there are 7 teams in the league they don't play often, but considering that it is 2nd or 3rd year volleyball league was created in Azerbaijan. :cheesy:

• Yamamay girls celebrating their Coppa Italia success on the court with Michel Telo's song. :dance6:

Ahahah, I saw it live in television with a better view (in front of the player), Valeria Caracuta was the leader of the dance XD :D

• Yeah.. 75% to Galatasaray to be Italian Champion.. what yes yes.. the more that They were close to be eliminate from the CEV Cup by Asterix from.. Belgium. :D

They won the both matches which was enough to advance next round so why the score is so important for you,even they didn't play a golden set to have risks for round.All teams might have difficulties in early rounds.By the way why do you minimize Asterix? They played a final in Challange cup 2 years ago :teach: I gave the 70-75 percent because i think Galatasaray's roster is currently better than Yammay Bustio which is currently the leader of Serie A.

• Maybe Galatasaray and Busto will play together in the CEV Cup.... Only there we will know the answer (but imo GSMP is stronger than Busto)

• As far as I know Busto qualifies to play in the Champions League next season by winning the Italian Cup?

Yes, Busto will play in Champions League

• Reverse Angle :)

Don't you think is better now? XD

Pictures of the final

• They won the both matches which was enough to advance next round so why the score is so important for you,even they didn't play a golden set to have risks for round.All teams might have difficulties in early rounds.By the way why do you minimize Asterix? They played a final in Challange cup 2 years ago :teach: I gave the 70-75 percent because i think Galatasaray's roster is currently better than Yammay Bustio which is currently the leader of Serie A.

Come on, you should totally be kidding :what: the only position which Galatasaray is better than Busto is setter (since they have the best setter in the world) except this even Calderon is not beneficial as much as Havelkova and Havlickova, moreover their libero Leonardi is two class better than Funda. Also, Bauer is very scorer MB even though she is not that much famous due to her nationality. :thumbup: What Galatasaray has is only second class spikers; Eric is not international level player, Miletic as well. Nothing to say about Deniz Hakyemez also. Natalia Hanikoğlu is far away to her best old days, selime and seray could be only bench player in Italy. And as a bench player Busto has Meijners who is a good universal player 8)

So in my opinion, Galatasaray would reach to play-off in Italia league if they use all foreign players, but overall rankings they would be 5-6th team and no chance to play in semifinals :roll: