Italian League 2011/2012

• BTW there are any news about Djerisilo, she dont play for Urbino for quite a while....

She played one set in Coppa semifinal and there I saw she had a lot of tape on her right shoulder (for some reason before that I thought she had an ankle injury), but since then she hasn't played again and recently she wasn't even in the roster, so I guess her injury is more serious than expected.

Talking about injuries, Marta Bechis suffered an ankle injury in Novara's match today :(

• It's such a shame about Djerisilo, she was in excellent form right before the injury.
    She almost ended her career some years back because of a shoulder injury, had to have a surgery on it. And if I remember well, it was the right shoulder that time too..

• Her injure is serious, Ivana will stop for a lot of time

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She played one set in Coppa semifinal and there I saw she had a lot of tape on her right shoulder (for some reason before that I thought she had an ankle injury), but since then she hasn't played again and recently she wasn't even in the roster, so I guess her injury is more serious than expected.

Talking about injuries, Marta Bechis suffered an ankle injury in Novara's match today :(

Thanks for infos Matthias, I didnt know she had a problem in her sholder.

About Becchis is sad, but lately I think she had been bench with Caprara, that is prefering to play with Camera, so maybe for Novara though It is always a lost of course, they wont fell so much, since Camera is being the starter. But let hope is nothing serious with Bechis.

• Thanks for infos Matthias, I didnt know she had a problem in her sholder.

About Becchis is sad, but lately I think she had been bench with Caprara, that is prefering to play with Camera, so maybe for Novara though It is always a lost of course, they wont fell so much, since Camera is being the starter. But let hope is nothing serious with Bechis.

Novara is just so damn unlucky this season. Barun's injury from last season persisted until November, then they lost Malagurski for the whole season, Veljkovic for some weeks with ankle injury, some time ago Vigano also suffered a knee injury and is out now, and now also Bechis, and all that in addition to the problems with their players transfers. It's almost a miracle that they perform so well this season despite all this stuff...

• Yes, Novara is very unlucky! I'm afraid about it...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Congratulations Foppa :win: not the best match especially in attack but block worked well today ;)

• Villa, because is very cortese, said thank you to Foppa. Bergamo wins with Serena as starting setter, Mazzanti should have left Signorile in bench a long time ago in my opinion. BTW I like very much Urbino's second setter.

• Villa, because is very cortese, said thank you to Foppa. Bergamo wins with Serena as starting setter, Mazzanti should have left Signorile in bench a long time ago in my opinion. BTW I like very much Urbino's second setter.

I totally agree with you, of course Serena is not one of the best but at least she is able to give some quality and variety to Bergamo's play. Signorile is not reliable at all, she lacks of precision and especially of self-confidence. Finally Mazzanti realized that she must sit on the bench.

On the other side of the court, I don't understand why Urbino's coach doesn't let Faucette play instead of Tirozzi or Blagojevic ?( Especially now that he cannot count on his biggest spiker Djerisilo, I think he should let Faucette play since her attacks are much more powerful than Blago and Tirozzi's ones.

• I totally agree with you, of course Serena is not one of the best but at least she is able to give some quality and variety to Bergamo's play. Signorile is not reliable at all, she lacks of precision and especially of self-confidence. Finally Mazzanti realized that she must sit on the bench.

On the other side of the court, I don't understand why Urbino's coach doesn't let Faucette play instead of Tirozzi or Blagojevic ?( Especially now that he cannot count on his biggest spiker Djerisilo, I think he should let Faucette play since her attacks are much more powerful than Blago and Tirozzi's ones.

maybe he trusts a lot Blagojevic and Tirozzi for their reception and difense...so he prefers to play with them rather then to risk Faucette...anyway i agree with you, yesterdat i think that Tirozzi should have been changed...she wasn't positive at all in spiking! the absence of Djerisilo is getting always heavier and heavier...

on the other side i really liked Quaranta but i think that Bergamo should still gain more order and stability...too much confusion sometimes! we'll see against Villa what they'll do! :super: :super:

• Faucette rocks! :thumbup: She must play more and more IMO... I like her.

• My team started to match perfect against Yamamay then Asystel couldn't pass through Yama blocks and they loses the set 25-23 :(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"