Italian League 2011/2012

• when was the last season Bergamo didn't play in European cups :what:

if I'm not mistaken in 2007-2008 Bergamo was in CEV CUP but they renounced...it was their choice otherwise they were qualified! the last time in which Bergamo didn't play in Europe it was sooooooooooooooooooo long time ago I suppose... :down:

• Long time ago at least, obviously, but they can still get a wild card. Should not be impossible, if they approve for it.

I dont think they can aply for wild card...only teams qualified to CEV Cup can try wild card to champions.

Anyway, even if could, I dont think Foppa would do it. I guess they will take this chance to try to save some money...It is not a easy time in Europe, specailly in Italy. So maybe like that they can try to build a stronger team, not having to pay everything to play in CEV Tournaments.

• Anyway, even if could, I dont think Foppa would do it. I guess they will take this chance to try to save some money...It is not a easy time in Europe, specailly in Italy. So maybe like that they can try to build a stronger team, not having to pay everything to play in CEV Tournaments.

Ah, thats right, didnt thought about that. But yes, it can probably be good for them. Will be a bit strange with CL without Foppa though, a tough loss for the competition.

• Ah, thats right, didnt thought about that. But yes, it can probably be good for them. Will be a bit strange with CL without Foppa though, a tough loss for the competition.

Agree, it will be strange Champions without Foppa. Ill definelty miss also for other reason, It is hard to watch Foppa here in Brasil, hehehe, only champions and playoffs matches we can find links. :P

• Don't worry Joana Anton loves beautiful Women so He will find 4U Bergamo matches links even if He goes to Hell.

• Today will start the final Busto-Villa :dance6:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Well... There are some Italian games (so sometimes Bergamo !) on Raisport, if ....
    we can have an Italian IP. Quite possible nowadays ...

• Well... There are some Italian games (so sometimes Bergamo !) on Raisport, if ....
    we can have an Italian IP. Quite possible nowadays ...

You can see them on sportlemon

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Last year Villa was leading the score in the championship but in the final won Bergamo... Let's see

• yes it's true but this year Busto had 14 points more than Villa...anyway I think that play-offs are completely different than regular season and everything can happen!!

• I agree, everything can happen... never say never

• Will Havelkova start today? Or Meijners?

• I think that will play Meijners

• Forza Villa!!! :whistle:

Cantare sempre Villa Cortese oh ohoh ohoh ohohohoh oh ohoh ohoh ohohohoh cantare sempre Villa Cortese! :thumbsup:

• Cantare sempre Villa Cortese oh ohoh ohoh ohohohoh oh ohoh ohoh ohohohoh cantare sempre Villa Cortese!

:thumbsup: :drink:

I like Italian supporters-songs the most :teach: In general, also in footballstadiums for example :teach: