Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Besiktas won the friendly match against Cerkezköy 3-1

Marija joined in the camp of Cerkezköy and she still wearing t-shirt of Pesaro LOL ! :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ankaragücü - TED Ankara Kolejliler: 2-3 (20-25, 25-21, 23-25, 20-25,15-17)

Ankaragücü; Gizem, Sinem, Zen, Seval(L), Ecem, Ayşegül, Hülya, Kübra,

TED Ankara Kolejliler; Miniriye, Eda, Bahanur, Banu, Aslı, Fulya, Aslıhan, Ece (L), Alicia, Yağmur, Cemre, Gözde, Damla

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bahanur in TED? I didn't know it :white:

Good Morning :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bahanur played as a libero in Vakifbank last season but she is playing as a OH there :lol:

I hope Cemre plays as a OPP and Damla Cakıroglu plays as a OH this season

• @filedefener

Bahanur played as libero against Ankaragucu.

• @filedefener

Bahanur played as libero against Ankaragucu.

thank you for info but stats seems wrong ;)

TED Ankara Kolejliler; Miniriye, Eda, Bahanur, Banu, Aslı, Fulya, Aslıhan, Ece (L), Alicia, Yağmur, Cemre, Gözde, Damla

• Friendly Match: Besiktas 3-1 Vakifbank Türk Telekom

sets: 25-15, 16-25, 25-17, 25-23

• Vakıfbank won a friendly match with İller Bankası 3:1
    Glinka, Olena, Nilay, Melis, Ceren, Songül, Beyza

• Super Cup Final is next Sunday (9 October) between Fenerbahce Universal and Eczacibasi VitrA.Fenerbahce is working with their league roster for 1-2 months and Eczacibasi will have only 4-5 days to prepare this match with full roster :lol:

• Super Cup Final is next Sunday (9 October) between Fenerbahce Universal and Eczacibasi VitrA.Fenerbahce is working with their league roster for 1-2 months and Eczacibasi will have only 4-5 days to prepare this match with full roster :lol:

Fenerbahce is working with Kim, Logan and Fabiana too ?
    I'm not worried about Eczacibasi, they'll do their best :thumbsup:

• Fenerbahce is working with Kim, Logan and Fabiana too ?
    I'm not worried about Eczacibasi, they'll do their best :thumbsup:

Kim will be in Istanbul on today :) and she'll join the team on Monday ^^. She will play Super Cup match

Logan and Fabiana won't play

• As far as i know Kim Keung Yeon is working with team but as @Ömer mentioned Ze Roberto,Fabiana and Tom is not in team.The fact Fener doesn't need Tom or Fabiana for league due to 2 foreign rule.Sokolova and Kim will be enough for Super Cup final ^^ If everything is fine with Usic,i am waiting a exciting final :win: